• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gorgon Vs Sans (Marvel Vs Undertale) 9-0-0

Because that's how he always fights? It's a part of his standard attire. Literally all of Gorgon's outfits in his comic history include an eye cover like a mask or glasses to inhibit his powers because he doesn't want to kill everyone around him.

Sans losing does not make this a stomp. The point is he has the abilities that can net him a win, they just get countered more often than not.

Check Greatsage or Lemon's arguments for Sans to see why this is not a stomp. Gorgon just wins more consistently.
Tf? You said gorgons starting move is an insta kill that can be activated by a stare.

Sans has to do two hand movements and then hope his TK works and then poison Gorgon to kill him.

I wont allow you to add this lol.

Tf? You said gorgons starting move is an insta kill that can be activated by a stare.
I explained why that doesn't make it a stomp due to the mechanics of it.
Sans has to do two hand movements and then hope his TK works and then poison Gorgon to kill him.
He also has bone smap which would make it harder to actually make eye contact.

So Sans has wincons? It's not a stomp, them being worse than Gorgon's does not make it a stomp.
I wont allow you to add this lol.
🤣. Grace has already started so good luck with that.

Dude. A stomp means Sans has no wincons, and multiple people have explained to you how this is not a stomp and explained how Sans can win. You're just angry your character is losing.

I explained why that doesn't make it a stomp due to the mechanics of it.

He also has bone smap which would make it harder to actually make eye contact.

So Sans has wincons? It's not a stomp, them being worse than Gorgon's does not make it a stomp.

🤣. Grace has already started so good luck with that.

Dude. A stomp means Sans has no wincons, and multiple people have explained to you how this is not a stomp and explained how Sans can win. You're just angry your character is losing.
Someone dying before they can use their wincons is a stomp. If you cannot tell me any wincons for Sans other than “He can kill Gorgon if Gorgon becomes an idiot and doesnt attack using his most basic attack” I will agree.

Also very childish comments lol

Also very childish comments lol
Because you're trying to stonewall the progression of this thread when it's about to be over. I don't respect this salt filled stonewall.
Someone dying before they can use their wincons is a stomp. If you cannot tell me any wincons for Sans other than “He can kill Gorgon if Gorgon becomes an idiot and doesnt attack using his most basic attack” I will agree.
Except he won't and I've explained why. You're just not reading my posts and continue to stonewall.

Unless Grace ends prematurely, this thread is getting added.

Because you're trying to stonewall the progression of this thread when it's about to be over. I don't respect this salt filled stonewall.

Except he won't and I've explained why. You're just not reading my posts and continue to stonewall.

Unless Grace ends prematurely, this thread is getting added.
I am not stonewalling lol. I am simply asking how sans can win before Gorgon removes the mask and stares?

Remember sans needs to do two hand movements and his attack is not instant nor does it insta kill.

So explain.

I am not stonewalling lol. I am simply asking how sans can win before Gorgon removes the mask and stares?
Because he has attacks that Gorgon actually has to dodge that he can use whilst Gorgon wants to take off his mask. I shouldn't have to repeat arguments to you when you can just scroll up
Remember sans needs to do two hand movements and his attack is not instant nor does it insta kill.
Even with one he can do things like spawn bones or tk which would make Gorgon's life harder.

Because he has attacks that Gorgon actually has to dodge that he can use whilst Gorgon wants to take off his mask. I shouldn't have to repeat arguments to you when you can just scroll up

Even with one he can do things like spawn bones or tk which would make Gorgon's life harder.
He wont be able to attack thought. His attacks have time to appear. Gorgon just has to remove his mask my man.

- Sans slams him down, then makes a hand movement, then bones spawn, then he gets poisoned and dies

- Gorgon takes off his mask, Sans dies

Which one is faster? LOL

🤦‍♂️

It's a frankly ridiculous notion that because a characters wincon is faster that it's a stomp first off. A stomp means the loser has 0 chance of winning. If out of 100 matches, Gorgon say doesn't rely on his eyes but swordsmanship, and he loses in 1, it is not a stomp. A stomp means Sans loses all 100 fights. Gorgon just wins more consistently.
- Sans slams him down, then makes a hand movement, then bones spawn, then he gets poisoned and dies

- Gorgon takes off his mask, Sans dies

Which one is faster? LOL
This is flawed reasoning that does not make this match a stomp. You have a flawed understanding of a stomp. As long as Sans can win, it is not a stomp.

🤦‍♂️

It's a frankly ridiculous notion that because a characters wincon is faster that it's a stomp first off. A stomp means the loser has 0 chance of winning. If out of 100 matches, Gorgon say doesn't rely on his eyes but swordsmanship, and he loses in 1, it is not a stomp. A stomp means Sans loses all 100 fights. Gorgon just wins more consistently.

This is flawed reasoning that does not make this match a stomp. You have a flawed understanding of a stomp. As long as Sans can win, it is not a stomp.
You say Gorgon starts with petrification.

Then you say he might not start with them.

You are changing your own views and contradicting yourself to fit the battle and add it.

It's not a contradiction to say that whilst something may be a starting move, there are scenarios it may not be. A starting move is just what a character is most likely to use.

Last edited:
No you buffoon. It's not a contradiction to say that whilst something may be a starting move, there are scenarios it may not be. A starting move is just what a character is most likely to use.
Its literally his only ******* move listed on the profile.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Mutant Gaze: Gorgon's most famous power is his power to turn those who look at his eyes to stone. Although Gorgon cannot turn this power off, wearing masks or glasses allows him to circumvent this. Gorgon can kill several people at once who look at his eyes instantly, allowing Gorgon to simply smash them to pieces or take them as a trophy towards his abilities.

Its literally his only ******* move listed on the profile.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Mutant Gaze: Gorgon's most famous power is his power to turn those who look at his eyes to stone. Although Gorgon cannot turn this power off, wearing masks or glasses allows him to circumvent this. Gorgon can kill several people at once who look at his eyes instantly, allowing Gorgon to simply smash them to pieces or take them as a trophy towards his abilities.
Because that is his mutant power and the only one that is named.

He has other options like straight CQC with swords or simply a telepathic attack via tormenting Sans with his problems.

Is it just me or does every time a character that someone likes loses, they'll try to argue that the loss is a stomp so that the match isn't added? I have seen almost everybody do this. A match is only a stomp if a character has zero wincons or if their wincons are extremely hard to pull off (As @JustANormalLemon shown, Sans has multiple wincons and they are easy to execute if not for Gorgon's telepathy while Gorgon only has 1 relevant wincon. It just happens that his wincon is more likely to succeed than Sans').

Oh, It's alread grace? Well, If I could I would like to change my vote to gorgon, after some reflection I now thing his petrification probablw would give Gorgon the win most of the times
Also, what happened to Gorgon profile matches? It's empty for some reason

Oh, It's alread grace? Well, If I could I would like to change my vote to gorgon, after some reflection I now thing his petrification probablw would give Gorgon the win most of the times
Also, what happened to Gorgon profile matches? It's empty for some reason
It's probably because no one has ever made matches with the guy so they haven't bothered adding a notable victories/losses section yet.

Even barney has this secrion nd his profile states to not make vs debate with him
That's only because Barney literally doesn't fight. I wonder why it's forbidden though since you got people making matches with freaking Peppa Pig and having those matches added.

Because that's how he always fights? It's a part of his standard attire. Literally all of Gorgon's outfits in his comic history include an eye cover like a mask or glasses to inhibit his powers because he doesn't want to kill everyone around him.

Sans losing does not make this a stomp. The point is he has the abilities that can net him a win, they just get countered more often than not.

Check Greatsage or Lemon's arguments for Sans to see why this is not a stomp. Gorgon just wins more consistently.
Unfortunately, we never had any idea how Sans would deal with an instant finisher so I'd say both of our arguments are moot and this really be a stomp my guy. Hence this match is invalid for the most part.

Unfortunately, we never had any idea how Sans would deal with an instant finisher so I'd say both of our arguments are moot and this really be a stomp my guy. Hence this match is invalid for the most part.
I disagree. Sans has dealt with instant finishers for his entire career on this site, including ones that have multiversal range. It just happens that this one in particular requires him to simply look at his opponent for it to work.

Gorgon doesn't have ant matches added because he's a relatively minor marvel character and I just made his profile.
I've already explained how its not necessarily instant.

Gorgon starts the fight blind anyways.

Back