• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goomba Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

Revise Mario Calc
I made a thread in the general board, but it didn't get much attention because I think I posted it in the wrong place. Well, I'm here to fix my mistake hopefully.
So anyway, in the Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga remake for the 3DS, an army of Bowser's mooks take on Cackletta's forces and end up wrecking Bowser's castle in the process.

The calc on the right was done by Tommy, which my friend Spider managed to dig up for me, as we were talking about this recently.

So, what I'm proposing is that the Goomba page be updated to 8-B because of this, as well as other characters like Waluigi and Princess Daisy due to the fact that Goombas are still considered to be the weakest beings in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Yay or nay?

I think they should more be 9-B. Captain Goomba destroyed a rock who are 2/3 times his size just for fun (before becoming Captain and defeated all Koopalings, so he was a normal Goomba at this time). Also normal Goomba are comparable to Koopa in the Minion's quest.

The castle explosion should be more PIS, because this also do damage to Bowser or the Bros.

Yeah, Goomba's are should be 9-B at bare minimum, given there was a calc for it, and they aren't that much weaker than Koopas. But we'll need an actual calc for castle damaging for anything higher than that.

Okay. Then I am fine with it as well.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

This thread was just a city block calc for Goombas getting posted, but all the replies are "wall level is fine" without any acknowledgement of the original feat. What happened....?

There was no 8-B calc linked, just an assumption. Wall level on the other hand was considered consistent and reasonable. And I guess we could close the thread since it seems concluded.

Well, it at the very least needs to be moved to a blog post and have a calc group member evaluate it before it can be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back