• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gooey Commits a Mutiny(Gooey vs Mario)

Battle takes place in Nintendo Headquarters

Post Star Allies Gooey and Base Mario are used.

Artifacts are restricted for Mario.

Speed is equal.

Gooey:

Mario:

Incon:

Last edited:
Gooey's greater lifting strength will probably allow him to absorb Mario so I'd probably vote Gooey.

Mario jumps on gooey, slows down his precision to make his attacks stronger, has more experience and as stated smarter, I dont think an opponent like gooey would be a huge threat to Mario. Especially if Mario has better hand to hand combat and can reflect friend heart with his hammer. My vote is on Mario

doesn't he do that via licking?
Yes.
who's to say Mario can't just avoid it
Gooey's tongue can twist way more than Mario's body.
What does gooey even do in character? Mario would have the intelligence advantage methinks.
Probably throws a friend heart, or tries to absorb him. But yeah Mario does have the IQ advantage. For skill Gooey has it for sure.
Mario jumps on gooey
Gooey is literally 8 inches tall, and has higher lifting strength. I don't think Mario is gonna land a jump. Let's not even get started on how that leaves Mario open for attacks, such as friend heart.
slows down his precision to make his attacks stronger
Fair.
has more experience and as stated smarter
Fair.
dont think an opponent like gooey would be a huge threat to Mario.
Not true at all. Gooey can one shot via Friend Heart, or actually basic A.P now that I think about it, this might be a stomp.
Especially if Mario has better hand to hand combat and can reflect friend heart with his hammer.
Gooey skill scales to Meta Knight, so I don't think he has better hand to hand.

Back