• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye.....

Basilisk1995

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah, you guessed it right.

I told I would be active here after 1st june once my exams are over. Well, my exams are almost over. But they were high school graduation exam. An exam that will get me into university is coming in october. And while I was dealing with my high school graduation exam I understood exactly how much I fell behind in my studies. I have to give my very best and some more if I am to be anywhere near the university I want. So guys I am sure you can understand it.

Oh God! memories keep piling up, wanted to do so many things, really gonna miss you guys, really gonna miss this site.

I have proposed two projects. They are these two. When the time is right take care of them.

I will take care of my user rights. I just request that an admin please remove highlight from my username and put an Inactive tag on my profile.

I am really really sorry for this. But this is goodbye. One day I might come back but I can't really make any promises.

Be well....Take care...

Sad to see you go, Bas. It's understandable that you have to take care of this and i bid you good luck out there. You were a good man as part of our staff, dude. Will never forget the amount of things you've done in helping the site here.

Thank you.

You were a valued member of the staff and community whose contributions will not be forgotten.

Thank you for everything. Good luck with your exams and your education.

Goodbye and good luck. You were one of our best staff members. I hope that we will be able to perform the tier 6 revision project without you.

Best of luck Bas. Thank you for all the work you did for this site.

Noo. You were one of the reasons I became a staff member. You gave me motivation. It is sad to see you go. Good luck on everything you are doing.

Basilisk you are one of the coolest and most hard working people around here.

Good luck with your exams and everything else that you are doing.

Thank you for being awesome.

Shame to see you go, dude. Your hard work was crazy impressive, and you seemed like a really cool guy in general. But, real life should always take priority. Best of luck the exams, dude.

Well, thank you for all of your help with managing the site in any case.

You did great work here in regards to edits and calculations while you were here in this forum, especially with Raizel's Blood Phoenix (can't forget that lol).

Also, I still remember how you helped me out with editing format, along with other things that come to mind.

We as a forum will miss you greatly. Hopefully, you can come and visit us; we'll welcome you anytime.

You've been one of the most important members on this site. My very sincerest thanks to you for all your hard work.

I'm going to miss you, my friend.

I wish you the very best of luck in all your endeavours. I strongly hope that you will return someday, preferably sooner rather than later.

Back