• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goodbye Vs. Battle wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxwelFISH

Joke Battles
Retired
Okay. I am done with this rediculos wiki. This is why.

Agressiveness: Admins are being either offended by everything or just plain stupid. I almost got banned for not understanding something. So are users. Users are getting off topic on posts and they are being offended by everything to.

Freedom: You can only limit yourselfs to video games and movies and sometimes books. But you can't put the amazing people that were in real life in here. Like Mike Tyson, or Sheamus, or John Cena! These amazing strong athletes don't get a chance on this wiki because "Its for fictional fights"... Could John Cena vs Mario happen in real life? Didn't think so.

Finally, Opinions: YOU CAN'T LITTERALLY EXPRESS ANY OPINION WHATSOEVER WITHOUT BEING BANNED, AND THIS IS THE MAIN REASON THAT THIS WIKI IS PISSING ME OFF!! I CAN'T SAY SOMETHING WITHOUT SOMEONE BEING OFFENDED, SO I FLIPPING QUIT!!

This is your fault. If people want me to keep going, I will. But for now, Im out.

You're free to come and go as you please.

However, I don't think we were that aggressive towards you and some of your statements fall way out of line.

You're free to have your opinion, but until you get their stats revised via a content revision thread you have to abide by our rulings.

• Banning me and my friend for nothing
  • Being offended by me saying pissed off but when an admin says it it's fine
  • Being offended by a harmless joke
  • Almost being banned for having an opinion
Should I go on?

@Maxwel

1) They undid your ban.

2) Regardless of who says it, it's better to avoid unnecessarily harsh language here. Should the admin have done that? No. But that doesn't give you the license to do so either.

3) Delivery matters and bringing up law enforcement in an imaginary fight between two people is ridiculous.

4) You're once again free to have an opinion, but you have to abide by our rulings until you can bring up an argument that says otherwise.

@Maxwell

Don't get involved with any seemingly dangerous discussions and you may have had a better experience. Goodbey Max, part of this is my fault and I am sorry.

Except for one of the admins got super mad when someone said the language "pissed" was offensive and asked if they were 5-

Know what? This is what I'm talking about. Admins are arguementitive and when I said i'm leaving this wiki because of everyone, the admins start flaming me. I AM DONE. GOODBYE, ADMINS.

1) We're trying to make the environment user-friendly, and using expletives of any kind defeats the point.

2) If trying to reason with you makes me argumentative, then I suppose I am. If you really hate this site that much, then you're free to go, but I can't agree with your logic.

@Reppuzan

There is no point in argueing with him further, you are only proving he has made up his mind. Eventually he may or may not come back, but that is his choice. Let him do what makes him happy.

Thebluedash: Pissed off = offensive language? What are you 5? Honeslty, making a comment like this is extremely rude and off topic. Trying to get a staff in trouble. How bothersome. In my personal opinion, we should just ban you right now.

See.

An admin apears!

Admin:
Wow, your being really mean and we should ban you right now!!!!!!!

Reasonable Admin: Yeah, kid. You should probably leave.

Reppuzan to Admin: This kid just wants a break, okay?

Admin: ''
To bad! I just banned him!

Everyone: I swear...

Edit: I got rid of something cause i thought it was a little to rude

I'll just close this thread then, since I was literally the first admin to vouch for you as your demonstration clearly shows.

I wish you well and hope you find an environment more to your tastes then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back