• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good Overhype (Escanor) vs Bad Overhype (Azrael)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle between two character with immense raw power, with of course the hype, thought one is good one is shit, who would win!!?

-Day Escanor and Restricted Azrael are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place: London

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via death!!!

Azrael
EscanorThumb

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Dunno tbh. Neither of these two seems to have decisive hax to beat the other although it's worth mentioning that Escanor Dura surpass his AP

How far is Azrael into the 6-B tier?

So 11 teratons huh? Escanor's durability is 20 teratons, and he only got slightly hurt from that. So any notable hax from this guy?

Escanor AP stomps

Azrael has zero Hax to cover it and he's Baseline

NNT vs Blaz Blue is generally not good matches, it's a stomp or borderline stomp in either direction

I suppose you're right.

Even at dawn, Escanor casually swings Rhitta around when Unsealed Mel struggles to even drag it. And at the time he fought estarossa, a single punch through his guard brought him to his knees.

It scales up from a multiplier.

Though keep in mind NNT scaling is currently heavily flawed, but at this point we are waiting for the series to conclude before changing stuff

This might be a close match, but I think that my money's on Escanor here. When the Day is at his peak and if Azrael's own confidence in his own strength becomes somewhat of a flawed pride, then Escanor takes the cake! Buuuut, if we are to consider Azrael's own space-shifting abilities (Which he so roughly did, by ripping a freaking hole into another reality with his bare hand, that he escaped from Nine the Phantom's capsule) I'd say that Azzy might have a fair chance against him, that is, if we take into account the reasonable fact that he's using 1/8th of his true power! Slightly edging towards Escanor here, due to "The One" minute-passing mode, in which he'll be able to put Azzy down (Thus far, we've got no clue, let alone any other available feats to what Azrael can pull off, since we haven't seen his absolute maximum...Unless we take into account his in-game Patriot Apocalypse Astral Finish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back