• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Good night for a hunt ~ Batman vs. The Predator

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Post Crisis Batman vs. The Predator

Speed Equalized.

Batman 012
Most dangerous human, the Goddamn Batman!

Predator collaboration by psychoslaughterman-d35z8u3
Predator

vs.

Really depends on which predator version you are talking about.

Standard predator as seen in the schwarzenegger movie is stomped by Batman.

But an old and experienced Predator could do some serious damage to Batman. I mean this guys can be hundreds of years old and they are constantly testing themselfs against other apex predators. Only chance Batman got in this scenario is his unusual way of thinking and his smarts and the honorable way of fighting a Predator has. Could be exploited by Batman but if the Predator goes in for the kill right from the start...good bye Batman.

>Sees title

>Isn't the good hunter

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Predator for being superior in intellect, constantly testing itself and improving, and arguably stronger faster and better in stealth.

Where is the Predator superior in intellect? Didn't see that happen and higher mental abilities doesn't mean higher than the second smartest men on earth.

Stronger and faster he probably is though..

Raffney said:
Where is the Predator superior in intellect? Didn't see that happen and higher mental abilities doesn't mean higher than the second smartest men on earth.
did u not see the advanced weaponry they possess

did u not see the ability to produce spaceships capable of intergalatic travel we do not posses

did u not see they can figure out complex obstacles and challenges

Uhm are talking about the species as a whole or a single predator? Cause it seems you confuse the archievments of a species with the capabilities of a individual.

And yes i saw what a single Predator is capable of in terms of intelligence. They are generally speaking pretty capable when it comes to hunt and it's a valid claim that they are even or superior to the Batman.

But they are surely not superior in intellect in general. At least none i saw.

DatBoyNorbit said:
Predator for being superior in intellect, constantly testing itself and improving
You do realise that:

A. A lot of the tech and strategies the Predator has are things that Batman himself can build and can imploy?

B. That's something that Batman also does?

The Wright Way said:
DatBoyNorbit said:
Predator for being superior in intellect, constantly testing itself and improving
You do realise that:
A. A lot of the tech and strategies the Predator has are things that Batman himself can build and can imploy?

B. That's something that Batman also does?
Bats gets his inventions from Foxx (Don't know his first name) and last time i check Batman only tries to keep himself in peak condition and finding a way to stay ahead of the game....The predator not only keeps itself in peak condition but also perfects and still tries to improve the craft of hunting and killing while batman doesnt want to kill. The point is the Predator will kill Batman in a random encounter.... now batman can win with prep

Bats gets his inventions from Foxx (Don't know his first name) and last time i check Batman only tries to keep himself in peak condition and finding a way to stay ahead of the game....The predator not only keeps itself in peak condition but also perfects and still tries to improve the craft of hunting and killing while batman doesnt want to kill. The point is the Predator will kill Batman in a random encounter.... now batman can win with prep
So does Batman.

Also calling prep time is just the way oversimplifying things from complex scenarios and stories. I know it's annoying but entirely ignoring that stuff cause said reasons is equally annoying, just sayin.

Lucius Fox is Batmans engineer but that doesn't mean he isn't improving on his gear himself. Engineering is one of the many things the bat studied in his years.

Versatility is one of his greatest strengths. Combine that with the second smartest human mind and (i'm quoting here) you get the most dangerous man on earth.

DatBoyNorbit said:
Raffney said:
did u not see the advanced weaponry they possess
did u not see the ability to produce spaceships capable of intergalatic travel we do not posses

did u not see they can figure out complex obstacles and challenges
Can the Predator create a universial translation device? I don't think so.

Can the Predator hack into the Green Lantern ring communication network? I don't think so.

Can the Predator create teleportation portals? I don't think so.

Lucius Fox creating weaponry for Batman is mostly a movie thing. He barely have anything to do with most of Batman's gadget as he is only the CEO of Wayne Enterprises.

Saying that Predator is superior than Batman in intelligent is laughable. Inventions doesn't even define intelligent. He isn't better than Batman at stealth either

Ggg

Speed is now equalized because Batman speed blitzes. He's Massively Hypersonic to Predator's Subsonic+.

Are weapons fully accepted? Because while Batman is unknown with his gear, Predator has town-level grenades, not even going into his self-destruct which is anywhere from city to country level.

By virtue of kaboom, I'd vote for predator. I'd love it if somebody changed my mind tho.

EnderLord42 said:
Are weapons fully accepted? Because while Batman is unknown with his gear, Predator has town-level grenades, not even going into his self-destruct which is anywhere from city to country level.
By virtue of kaboom, I'd vote for predator. I'd love it if somebody changed my mind tho.
Depends on the equipment. Standard equipment Batman definitely isn't town level, but vehicles and armor can be otherwise.

Back