• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Sun Characters' Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , possibly, I am saying it's possible that they can potentially scale somewhat to him if a fight did take place

That will take me awhile. I remember it was near the end of the game... Either before or after the protagonists entered Apollo Sanctum . But both Blados and Chalis survived the encounter and beat the protagonists to the Sanctum, having the Chaos Hound (Svelta's sister) ready for them, implyong their encounter with Alex didn't take very long . Whenever I find it I'll post it here.

Also worth noting the fact it isn't in Alex's favor at all to gave up the fight... Just saying.

Also it wouldn't be a outlier considering both Chalis & Blados aren't pushovers ... At all . The only time Matt & Co beat them was as a team.

Well, the thing is, Alex is literally just a god tier type character who never actually fights anyone, and is heavily implied to be capable of curb stomping everyone he encounters. He's just a mastermind type character who isn't really on anyone's side, he's just out to get the complete Golden Sun. He never actually uses his full power against anyone. So I highly doubt he even tried to stop Chalis or Blados. And I never said they weren't pushovers, but neither are Saturos, Menardi, Karst, or Agaito. Isaac and Garet are also heavily implied to be even stronger than Matthew and his party; especially with the divided Golden Sun fraction bestowed upon them. Still the Djinn and summons both parties use are also the same.

So since we have the scans and stuff already established, shall I apply the upgrades to the profiles?

I don't even remember Alex genuinely fighting them or trying to stall them to any meaningful degree. Alex has only ever had trouble fighting the Wise One and it's implied that all of the Psynergy Vortices were created by him subconsciously because of his hate for the Wise One, which was a bigger problem than the whole cast was ever able to deal with in Dark Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back