• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Boi vs Lego Boi: Return of the Memes

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Title.

Robloxia vs Gilgamesh

5-A versions for both. Win via SBA. Speed equalized.

Which boi shall come up on top?

Golden boi blitzes bloc simpson before he can react. Give lego boi his high 5-A rating and equalize speed to make this fair or something.

Oh right, knew I was forgetting something.

'Resistance to Matter Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation, Time Paradox Immunity (After obtaining the power of the Root of the Beginning, BB, who is able to manipulate space-time, causality, probability, information, gravity, life, death, minds, senses, powers, and souls through her usage of Potnia Theron, was unable to affect Gilgamesh due to being opposed by a power of equal potency)'

It's literally written on his page.

From what I can see, stuff that Robloxian has are tied to his gear, which means he'll only have enough time to use one thing. Out of that, hax things that are actually useful are resisted by Gilgamesh.

He has no way of making sure what will work, unlike Gilgamesh who has SNI. Which leads me to a conclusion that Robloxian will fail to kill Gilgamesh at the beginning, resulting in his death by Ea.

My conclusion until someone makes a good argument for Robloxian.

Just gonna throw in that Robloxian can potentially one-shot thanks to High 5-A gears.

If I allow bloodlust, would it be unfair?

I mean bloodlust would mean Gil instantly goes SNI + Ea.

Then again, he would have done it anyway in character from what i see

Edit: @Swag, so that LegoBoi can do his best hax from the get go? I dunno

If lego boi is High 5-A, then he does have a good capability of one-shotting golden boi, given the amount of gears that he has which are actually stronger than the swords of darkness and light (Which have a casual 750+ ninaton feat) - in this case, explosives and such.

Similarly to the last matchup between these two, Rubyhorde is still a huge thread to golden boi, it likely is not considered power nullification or anything that golden boi can resist, so if he gets near lego boi, he could have the huge risk of his weapons being strung towards lego, rendering him heavily vulnerable.

In other words, golden boi can resist most of lego boi's hax and has ways to durability neg him, but lego boi has several more ways to one-shot him alongside a method of rendering him practically useless if he gets near.

Hmm... looking at the numbers, Robloxion has a pretty serious AP advantage of around 40-50x if we go by his strongest showings.

But I suppose Gil's hax weapons subvert that somewhat.

Reppuzan said:
Hmm... looking at the numbers, Robloxion has a pretty serious AP advantage of around 40-50x if we go by his strongest showings.
But I suppose Gil's hax weapons subvert that somewhat.
Now, I have no knowledge on golden boi, but I'll try to make sense of a few of his weapons in this match, correct me on any of this if I am wrong:

Auto-defensors: From what I know, most projectiles from Roblox weapons tend to act the same as the gears that fired the projectiles themselves durability-wise (I.E, they don't get damaged and tend to phase through objects), so it could be entirely possible to place their durability around something like "At least Dwarf Star level, likely higher". I do not know if the auto-defensors take durability into account in this scenario.

Gae bolg: Projectiles probably would not be too dangerous. If gilgamesh can only fire a projectile that inflicts wounds incapable of being healed, then it very likely would not stop the Robloxian from fighting, as they can easily swordfight with only an arm, head, and torso (While still being able to move around as if they had legs).

Golden axe: I don't have anything to say on this one, what's the range on it?

Gram: Forcefields will probably be really hard to overcome. While there are multiple weapons in Roblox that can actually fly through things such as the anti-ballistics field (Which is essentially a forcefield that has been able to reflect projectiles that can phase through blocks and such), lego boi hasn't dealt with anything that can block attacks from a higher order dimension.

Harpe: Likely the same as gae bolg, only difference is that it is melee. Robloxian has already dealt with various weapons that can tear his limbs off and can still fight normally.

Rho Aias: This will likely be a pretty dangerous thing, given that anything the Robloxian shoots at it would be easily negated. The only thing I can assume to be able to counterract it is maybe something that can carpet bomb golden boi from all sides, such as the exponential rocket launcher.

Unnamed draining scythe: I'm not sure if lego boi uses magical energies or anything, so I do not know about this one.

Unnamed Freezing Sword: Firebrand negates the freezing effect.

Levitation treasure: Telamonster's special destroys it.

Mirror shield: Similar to Rho Aias, except that I can only assume it works on magical projectiles.

So, Gilgamesh can counter quite a bit of lego boi's attacks. The only issue is that lego boi can seriously weaken Gilgamesh if he gets in range of him via rubyhorde, which would simply levitate all of his weaponry towards lego boi except for the one he would be holding in his hand(s), thus eliminating a large majority of the hax weapons gilga would have.

Kuularne said:
ALRF said:
Op didn't say anything about bloodlust though
i know, so robloxian would still be a kid and gilgamesh would be an adult.
I'm honestly really iffy about how lego boi would act in-character. It is not like the Terrarian where a good majority of the game he has to kill creatures and such to progress. There is not really much suggesting that the Robloxian is a kid if they know how to drive various vehicles with relative ease and easily use over a thousand different weapons fairly easily.

His other weapons aren't really that important since he will use Ea immediately. He could throw a thousand of them just to create a distraction, though.

Following for the memes, but it seems as though golden boi has resistances to most of lego boi's hax this time around.

But at the same time, all lego-man has to do is run up and smack golden-turd down.

Hmm.... inconclusive for now.

Yeah, but is he going to do that?

His range is small and he lacks knowledge on Gilgamesh. You would have to be suicidal to simply run up to an opponent you know nothing about and smack him in melee, especially when you have other options like hax.

I mean.. it was already said that Gil just uses EA right off the bat and given that it takes no more than a few seconds the question is what are the odds the strategy for the Lego Boi will be "IM GONNA WRECK HIM"

Back