• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku's Standard Equipment

I have been seeing this whole list, "As a child, Goku used the Kintoun (Flying Nimbus), a sentient cloud he could ride on, and the Nyoi-bo (Power Pole), a magic pole that could extend and contract at his command. As an adult, uses weighted clothing." When I last saw him, I think I see him used the Nyoibo since the anime filler of the Piccolo Jr Saga in his youth. He still uses Kinto'Un when he's an adult, but I think I last saw him riding it during the Saiyan Saga... I think that's the last time I see him ride on a sentient magic cloud when he's flying around via bukujutsu and also uses Shunkan Ido for teleportation when going outside of Earth (like going to King Kai's planet and such). I remembered that he started using the weighted clothing after his training with Kami, then it was later rematerialized by King Kai when fixing his clothing before coming back to life, which is not only light, but it's also made of tough material. What do you guys think of this, and would it also effect on his teenage profile as well as the adult profile?

Back