• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku MUI vs Cosmic Cube

thanos 1 vote

goku 1 vote

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
What's the AP gap and what does Goku start with?

It he starts with EE, then it's gg

The Cosmic Cube can keep a lot of Celestials imprsioned

With wiki scaling
Celestials > Destroyer at his peak >> Odin

But where does it say Cosmic Cube?

Also those are some unkown celestials to my recalling. Not all of them automatically pass as T2. Some of them are planet level

But that was just hinted at? Not exactly the same as doing it.

Anyway, Celestials range from T5 to T2 and T1 sometimes, so its not such a high feat. Also, it doesn't have much to do with Goku vs Thanos anyway.

It does, also Cosmic Cube have powerfull hax
Eh?

How Cosmic Cube feats is not relevant to Goku vs Thanos (with Cosmic Cube)?
Not exactly, because we don't know if its actually Cosmic Cube. They character literally says that they might have used a fragment of the Cosmic Cube (Guardians of the Galaxy 2008 #16). Also it was in the future. And 3, that's just back scaling. Just use the feats Thanos have, not something from the future that might or might not be the case.

Eh?

Not exactly, because we don't know if its actually Cosmic Cube. They character literally says that they might have used a fragment of the Cosmic Cube (Guardians of the Galaxy 2008 #16). Also it was in the future. And 3, that's just back scaling. Just use the feats Thanos have, not something from the future that might or might not be the case.
the feat comes from cosmic cube, Thanos has it, why would him not use it?

the feat comes from cosmic cube, Thanos has it, why would him not use it?
Again, the celestial feat doesn't really come from the cosmic cube, a guy had thought that it might be the case. Just read the issue.

It might have it, but Thanos didn't use it. Back scaling from others is just weird. Especially since abilities gets added much later on.

Central ability of Cubes are based on Reallity Warping and Space-Time manipulation but it have a long list of other hax

Also Mr Fantastic with the cube he defeated Doctor Doom who stoled galactus power
And Galactus 2-A is many times above baseline

Right I had forgotten about that when I made the comment.

But my point still stands, Thanos didn't show that sort of hax. Different feats comes from different welders. Spidey was able to remake "all the creation", Doom had different kind of feats with it, MM and Beyonder (after the retcon) had different kind of feats. And so on.

Thanos can definitely do all of that. And I am not arguing against him here. The only way I can see Goku winning is by using EE. But what I am saying is, its better to stick to one person and their feats of Cosmic Cubes instead of using a composite version of it.

We have to see what exactly he starts with. Which from what I seen on other threads changes
actually speaking, in-character he became the universe itself.
though he still use main powers of cosmic cube, and main powers should be pretty good to be a wincon?

Just noticed that speed isn't equal somehow.
but I don't think we assume Thanos is already in his universal state, though it's very in-character for him.
wait, now that I think probably CC goku blitz so we should equal speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back