• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Superman - who has cooler powers?

I'll be honest if we assume this is post-crisis superman I'd have to say Goku, because his techniques are all so flashy, over the top and just awesome to look at, while superman's most used skills end up being pretty tame in comparison, even torqasm vo looks pretty tame compared to Ultra Instinct. But if this is pre-crisis well Superman can literally make up powers on a fly so kinda hard to be cooler than that

For Post Crisis.

Goku has cooler abilities in my opinion.

Transformation into a multitude of forms, as well as Kaioken.

He can spam hundreds of Ki Blasts, make them home in on enemies, or just create long blasts. Which is better than just two straight lines of light.

Teleportation, Goku has Mimicked fighting styles.

He also has Instinctive Reaction as UI and MUI.

If we are going by Post Crisis Supes, then Goku.

If we are going by Pre Crisis Supes, then he wins because he can create any power Goku has but better.

Quantu said:
If we are going by Pre Crisis Supes, then he wins because he can create any power Goku has but better.
I will have to disagree. Though he might be able to pull off the exact abilities his method of production would definitely differ. He'd still be lacking susbtance. Admittedy there is a bias factor here, as I tend to find Goku to be the 'cooler' character and all. Super's entire ensemble and how he presents himself just sets me off. I mean, who wants to see SUPERMAN GOING SUPER SAIYAN!? I for one don't. He just doesn't appeal to me. Goku retains his 'cool' and outshines Super's by tenfolds. I'm just saiyan. (I had to.) Also, cooler powers as in visually or?..

Primordial Predominant said:
Quantu said:
I will have to disagree. Though he might be able to pull off the exact abilities his method of production would definitely differ. He'd still be lacking susbtance. Admittedy there is a bias factor here, as I tend to find Goku to be the 'cooler' character and all. Super's entire ensemble and how he presents himself just sets me off. I mean, who wants to see SUPERMAN GOING SUPER SAIYAN!? I for one don't. He just doesn't appeal to me. Goku retains his 'cool' and outshines Super's by tenfolds. I'm just saiyan. (I had to.) Also, cooler powers as in visually or?..
do you counting Strange Visitor Superman???

Back