• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku should just be able to **** up Spider-Man as a piece of glass like when Vegito was turned into Candy and still ****** up Buu.

So Spiderman is going to stomp Goku and do what Supes and thor can't do Lol

What about change it to Miles Morales

Apparently Spiderman has he's regular senses to a even greater degree which making Goku even hitting him damm near impossible this maybe a stomp

Huh, you learn something new everyday. Like the Fact that Goku doesn't have Transmutation Resistance like Vegito does, even though ALL KI USERS HAVE THE SAME HAX RESISTANCES.

But this goku is no stronger than Vegito

Also what Vegito did is not resistance to Transmutation but ... I don't know what to call this exactly, but what Vegito does is he can move even after the Transmutation is done.

So should I change it to Miles Morales?

It literally says on his profile that Spiderman's transmutation was unconscious. It's very doubtful he can do it consciously, let alone lead with it.

But enhanced senses, precog, and instinctive reaction make it practically impossible for Goku to land a blow on him. Not to mention that this Spiderman is arguably better at martial arts since he's had numerous experiences since his training under Shang Chi, whom is likely a better martial artist than anyone in DB that I can think of.

I don't think it's much different with Miles. He still has precog and enhanced senses, which will make it practically impossible for Goku to land a solid blow. He also has electricity manip that he can potentially use to stop Goku's heart if he feels Goku is really going to kill him.

That's kinda their gimmick, yeah lol. I mean it's still up to acting on it and having decent experience tho, but Peter is definitely not getting touched.

Yeah. I mean, Goku does have solid AoE, but he typically uses either the Kamehameha or regular ki blasts which can be easily dodged. Rather than spam huge ki explosions from his body. Which would force either of the spidermen to block, or get out of range, assuming they can if they're not too close.

Would Goku actually use AoE if he feels too pressured by Spidey's "UI"?

I mean he rarely goes for it but it is possible.

So he could possibly do something.

But I still very much doubt it's enough to defeat either of the spidermen. Goku doesn't go for AoE enough. And even then, the spidermen can block it with their webs, energy blasts, and occupy Goku through binding him with their webs among other things in their arsenal.

If folk don't think it's a stomp because of Goku's rare AoE, then please count my vote towards either Peter or Miles, whichever is being used.

If it's a stomp then feel free to disregard this.

Back