• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Obvious match of precog. Speed is equal. Time limit is off. Is Shulk really feelin' it today, or is Goku gonna break limits and survive?

Shulk
LB Goku

I'd give it to Shulk, since he would be on par with Goku,with Ultra Instinct eventually wearing off.

Goku should take this since he can grow stronger the longer he fights, eventually overpowering shulk.

That's like giving Megaman unlimited ammo. Which is to say, dumb.

But in that case, Glass man already stole my reasoning.

Theglassman12 said:
Megaman already has unlimited ammo. When has he ever needed ammo for his buster.
His special weaponry douu.

I was just about to create a match between my two favorite Low 2-C characters Goku and Shulk. Well it is true that Goku will eventually have the power advantage, but Shulk also has statistics amplification, so he could have a slight power advantage early on; though it won't help much. As for reality warping, Shulk may not have done it do to being in character, but he does have the power to literally destroy the entire universe and re-create it in his own image. That is what Zanza, whom Shulk surpassed, did. I know Son Goku has developed resistance to a wide variety of hax, but I don't think Reality Warping was one of them. Tough choice, but I'm going to lean towards Shulk.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
As for reality warping, Shulk may not have done it do to being in character, but he does have the power to literally destroy the entire universe and re-create it in his own image. That is what Zanza, whom Shulk surpassed, did.
It doesn't say at all in the OP that they're out of character. So it's most likely he won't use it in character.

Yeah, I somewhat figured, switching my vote to Goku for reasons above.

He's not immune to reality warping, but it's against Shulk's character to use it in combat; if they were victory-lusted, Shulk would have one though.

I too vote Goku. For Glasses reasons but.. Is there nothing Shulk can do in character? Or is stat's amping as far as it goes for him in terms of gaining an advantage

Yeah likely due to UI goku can overpower shulk first and he won't RW from the start AFAIS (as far i see above) so yeah goku FRA

Goku: 9

Shulk: 0

Stat amping is the only thing he has in getting a slight edge, but Goku will just grow stronger regardless if Shulk boosted his stats.

Actually that sword can easily one shot apparently, but the reasoning was he won't use it in character which was always bs to me since anyone with a bit of brain would use whatever they can to win if they are getting their ass kicked...

Should has multiple Monado arts, not just statistics amplifications. Shield protect attacks, Monado Buster and Tornado are some pretty powerful attacks, but I'm positive Goku's still a better fighter. Monado Purge I forgot has power nullification, but the power nullification is rather limited, and not quite sure if it would work on Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back