• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Phoenix Ikki

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are at full power then Ikki destroys Goku. Like, this isn't even difficult for him. He can block any move that has been used to him before, he is way faster than Goku (not sayng that he would blitz, but he should be able to dodge most attacks), he is the best fighter out of all the bronze saints, has illusion-mind tricks, atomic destruction and can revive after being atomized and come back stronger.

Well not many people replied. And since everyone agrees that Ikki wins, i think we should add this to his victories.

Stop making spite thread, learn about the characters first before making one. Clearly Ikki can destroy DBS's god tiers, so yeah unless dbs is getting more feats and hax, then we will debate about it later.

DeezNuts1102 said:
Stop making spite thread, learn about the characters first before making one. Clearly Ikki can destroy DBS's god tiers, so yeah unless dbs is getting more feats and hax, then we will debate about it later.
I disagree.

Goku has more firepower and more destructive powers than Ikki, his clashes with Vegeta and other characters causes massive colletaral damage to the surrounding areas. If Goku can blast him in the beginning then he can win. Can Ikki's Divine Cloth and his Cosmo burning save him from being blown up or disintegrated?

So it comes down to who can hit who 1st. If Goku can hit Ikki with his Kamehameha 1st then Ikki gets disintegrated, but If Ikki can hit Goku with his Phoenix Genma Ken 1st then Goku gets his nervous system paralyzed and mind damaged to death.

I understand people are going with this. If it would sincerely make people better, I wonder if there are someone from Saint Seiya's reality Goku and the others can truly defeat, and not just lose to them?

Dekoshu said:
I understand people are going with this. If it would sincerely make people better, I wonder if there are someone from Saint Seiya's reality Goku and the others can truly defeat, and not just lose to them?
Yes I have 4- Vegito Vs Shaka. Vegito wins

Vegito Vs Athena, Vegito wins.

Super Buu Vs Shion, Super Buu wins.

Future Trunks Vs Shura. Future Trunks wins.

vegito donesn`t defeat shaka. you think dbz characters are capuble of defeating top tier ss characters why?

OK. The middle tiers from Seiya's reality (the person, not the series) are completely vincible.

QPower said:
Dekoshu said:

Shura is at least 4-B trunks High 4 - C

Shion is high 4-C Super Buu is 4-B

Athena low 2-C Vegito 4-B

Shaka is 3-A with agyo Vegito 4-B

As the Shura/Trunks and Superbuu/ shion are VERY DEBATABLE. I really dont see where u pulled the other 2 fight results bru

Victor2 said:
vegito donesn`t defeat shaka. you think dbz characters are capuble of defeating top tier ss characters why?
DBZ/Super has more consistent firepower and destructive powers than SS. Shaka have not shown to be able to destroy everything in the universe. PLease stop thinking about tiers for a while its not always accurate.

Vegito has the raw power of Goku and Vegeta combined.

Yes and Shion is High 4-C so it's debatable I think, since shion might make up for that Tier difference with hax.

Oh, man. You might as well tell admins to inform users not make spite threads of even godly tier beings from Goku's reality against the truly highest levels of beings from Seiya's reality then. Because for once,Goku and the others would like to get a rest from these one-sided fights.

Nkonjo said:
QPower said:
Dekoshu said:

As the Shura/Trunks and Superbuu/ shion are VERY DEBATABLE. I really dont see where u pulled the other 2 fight results bru
Stop thinking about tiers for a while dude, its not always accurate.

Dragonball Z/Super always has more raw power than Saint Seiya. Based on what was shown in the anime or manga for the this match and the other ones that was recently mentioned here, Goku and team Dragonball has the blasts that can help them win.

Truly? I mean, Saints wear certain types of Clothes that make it hard or impossible to beat normally. The fighters from Goku's reality do not depend on Cloths at all.

Dekoshu said:
Truly? I mean, Saints wear certain types of Clothes that make it hard or impossible to beat normally. The fighters from Goku's reality do not depend on Cloths at all.
What do you mean? about Goku's universe do not depend on on Cloths at all? WTH?

Nkonjo said:
Yes and Shion is High 4-C so it's debatable I think, since shion might make up for that Tier difference with hax.
Dude Stop using tier system, its not always accurate.

What I meant is they (Goku and the others) don't have them and don't use much armor, since their natural durability is shown to be high, so others can't just correctly guess that. If you seen their articles, most from Seiya's reality say they are "not as durable without the cloth", while Goku and the others (at least most of them) have not such a detail. I hope this is clear now? By Cloths, I meant the Bronze to God ones.

Dekoshu said:
What I meant is they (Goku and the others) don't have them and don't use much armor, since their natural durability is shown to be high, so others can't just correctly guess that. If you seen their articles, most from Seiya's reality say they are "not as durable without the cloth", while Goku and the others (at least most of them) have not such a detail. I hope this is clear now? By Cloths, I meant the Bronze to God ones.
So are you saying that both guys Ikki and Goku has their own defensive and offensive techs and capabilities, so all in all they are even?

No. I am not sure how will this go and can't jump to conclusions, even if Phoenix Ikki didn't use his strongest Cloth.

Dekoshu said:
No. I am not sure how will this go and can't jump to conclusions, even if Phoenix Ikki didn't use his strongest Cloth.
I know that Goku has better natural durability than Ikki but has his Divine Cloth to balance things out.

So thats why I said, it depends on who can hit who 1st. Both guys has a chance of winning.

Or Better yet- Goku decides to form a team of Z-Fighters + top Saints Of Athena and fight evil out there.

QPower said:
Nkonjo said:
QPower said:
Dekoshu said:

Stop thinking about tiers for a while dude, its not always accurate.

Dragonball Z/Super always has more raw power than Saint Seiya. Based on what was shown in the anime or manga for the this match and the other ones that was recently mentioned here, Goku and team Dragonball has the blasts that can help them win.
dude How is the tiering system not accurate ? I agree that it is not all that determines the issue of the fight but it gives us a good idea on who will win or at least on who has the advantage.

Plus most of dbz characters (except for whis, vados and the kaioshins etc.) ONLY have raw power, blasts and very few hax. Saint seiya characters have aa huge variety of attacks. I mean how do you want vegito to win against Athena or Shaka he is simply not ready for this kind of fight that involves more than raw power.

OO and goku gets simply atomised by ikki . Phoenix gen ma ken, that,s all

Dbz lacks hax to even contend with SS Thanatos could kill there God tiers with nothing more than thoughts that's how bad it is

Lets put it this way, even if Goku cannot be mind raped ikki's' phoenix demon illusion fist or Phoenix Illusion Demonic Fist 'can still affect his physical body and interfere with his ability to use his powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back