• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Pegasus Seiya (Read the OP and Topics)

I want to see how this will, though I could maybe see how this may go down, but I'll try anyhow =P

Both 3-A

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place on Mount Everest

Goku:

Seiya: 1 (ShadowWarrior1999)

Inconclusive: 7 (Akreious, Calaca Vs, Asuka the Demonic Empress, Jimboydejuan12, Straika, TheC2, Genericstickman)

Massive AP Vs Durability negation; whoever hits first, and since I've only watched the movie once, years ago, and haven't watched Dragon Ball Super in years, I can't really tell who hits first.

Seems inconclusive to me.

Goku is at such a level of 3-A that he can glare at Pegasus hard enough and he'd pop like a balloon. Meanwhile Pegasus' saving grace is ththe matter manipulation. It largely depends on how goku feels that day; if he thinks Pegasus is a massive threat then unlike in the show where he had outside reasons to hold back, he instant murders by glare force.

Welp this is now a stomp.

Goku has no win condition, period.

Goku can't seal as a Mafuuba jar isn't standard equipment plus he lacks the seals, Goku can't 1-shot due to Regen and Seiya has the instant win button of Matter Manipulation.

Edit: Also knock-out isn't an option for Goku due to Limitless stamina. Also knock-outs are done via creating enough force to basically overload your opponent's nerves. WIth Limitless stamina plus Regenerationn, any form of knock-out is going to be worthless.

I don't think it's even existed for a plural amount of years though

Goku takes this because of his far superior 3-A, i had my doubts because of LoS Seiya´s regen, but if that is getting removed.....

LoS Seiya skips the previous arcs and goes for the 12 Houses right from the start, while 3-A Goku has had at least 20 years more training than this Seiya, Goku can literally kill him with any kind of attack and Seiya can only win with a strong enough matter manipulation. (Does atom hax override durability? Lets ask Matthew later). What can this seiya even do against a insta-kamehameha? He started with that against Cell in character and God Form gives him regen. (Yeah, its not that good, but still something that will help him endure at least one attack before one shotting.)

But as for now, Goku is winning this 7/10

Yeah, but does atomic hax mean absolute victory even if 3-A Goku´s durability is far above Seiya´s?

I mean, if a 9-C with atomix haxed fought someone with low 2-C durability, would 9-C win?

The 9-C's hax wouldn't work, because Low 2-C is 4-Dimensional, while 9-C is 3-Dimensional; both Seiya and Goku are 3-Dimensional here tho.

Back