• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Odin Force Thor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
Who wins?

This is SJBG Goku, but he can go SSJB if he gets completely stomped

This is Odin Force Thor

Goku - God of Fighting
Thor-0

Who wins?

I'll go with Goku, He is far superior than Thor when it comes to AP, Durability, Striking Strength, While Thor does have more stamina, but it won't do good when Goku uses attacks that could possibly kill him in one hit. I also think Goku is overall faster since Thor has to use Mjolnir to get to his top speeds. In the end I think Goku will just overwhelm Thor with his shear force.

To be honest his hax isn't quite as impressive as some characters. From my understanding his strongest technique is GodBlast and could use warrior madeness as a last resort (I don't know if Odin Force Thor would use this moves tho, he might have more hax than I'm thinking of) But overall his hax most likely wouldn't be able kill Goku due to the enormous disadvantage he has on all the other categories. His speed? I have no idea. He never really showed all that impressive speed feats while fighting Galactus and I only think he is MFTL+ while using Mjolnir.

Well, Odinforce Thor had the same power source as Odin, but was not able to use it anywhere nearly as well. I think that he restored a destroyed moon once, but I don't remember him doing anything beyond that.

So it seems Goku has this due to Thor's hax not making up his speed and power disadvantage

Pretty sure Goku blitzes and wrecks in 1 hit Multi Galaxy+ is honestly an understatement to not seem like people are inflating DBZ too much

Hmm, Goku is likely superior in terms of physicality, but Thor has a wide variety of abilities to keep the great Shonen hero on his toes. He can create portals, teleport and I would say Thor has the neccessary combat speed to not get totally blitzed by Goku. Another thing to note is that Thor has abilities that enable him to redirect and manipulate energy meaning that it's likely that Goku's ki attacks won't work on Thor. So then Thor has the superior ranged game, but Goku would figure this out and then resort to attacking Thor at close range.

Now in terms of combat skills, Thor might be one that actually trumps Goku due to his thousands of years of experience, at the same time it's somewhat balanced by Goku's natural fighting talent and immense adaptability. But, at close range this is where Goku's superior AP and durability come into play. Even if Thor can match Goku, he'll eventually feel the force of Goku's punches, where Goku being more durable would be able to give out as good as he gets.

Thor would likely figure this out himself and try to resort to long-range combat in order to win. But, Goku has the ability to nulify that with the Instant Transmission. So no matter what Thor does there's a good chance he won't be able to keep Goku at a distance.

Now this is where the Warrior Madness comes in, using it would give Thor a massive power boost, probably enough match Goku, but at the same time he'd become a mindless Berserker. Against such a skilled fighter as Goku, that would be one hell of a gamble, since Goku would still be capable of thinking rationally and if Thor just keeps charging headfirst, Goku would be able to counter and predict his moves accordingly.

All in all me thinks that Goku is probably the winner here

Yojimbo1989 said:
Hmm, Goku is likely superior in terms of physicality, but Thor has a wide variety of abilities to keep the great Shonen hero on his toes. He can create portals, teleport and I would say Thor has the neccessary combat speed to not get totally blitzed by Goku. Another thing to note is that Thor has abilities that enable him to redirect and manipulate energy meaning that it's likely that Goku's ki attacks won't work on Thor. So then Thor has the superior ranged game, but Goku would figure this out and then resort to attacking Thor at close range.
Now in terms of combat skills, Thor might be one that actually trumps Goku due to his thousands of years of experience, at the same time it's somewhat balanced by Goku's natural fighting talent and immense adaptability. But, at close range this is where Goku's superior AP and durability come into play. Even if Thor can match Goku, he'll eventually feel the force of Goku's punches, where Goku being more durable would be able to give out as good as he gets.

Thor would likely figure this out himself and try to resort to long-range combat in order to win. But, Goku has the ability to nulify that with the Instant Transmission. So no matter what Thor does there's a good chance he won't be able to keep Goku at a distance.

Now this is where the Warrior Madness comes in, using it would give Thor a massive power boost, probably enough match Goku, but at the same time he'd become a mindless Berserker. Against such a skilled fighter as Goku, that would be one hell of a gamble, since Goku would still be capable of thinking rationally and if Thor just keeps charging headfirst, Goku would be able to counter and predict his moves accordingly.

All in all me thinks that Goku is probably the winner here
this^^

There is no way Goku could beat Thor.

Thor is Low 2-C and universal in pretty much everything plus he became Omnipresent when he became one with the universe.

Whilst Goku is Multi-Galaxy+ and High 3-B still a big difference.

DetectiveStrafe said:
There is no way Goku could beat Thor.
Thor is Low 2-C and universal in pretty much everything plus he became Omnipresent when he became one with the universe.

Whilst Goku is Multi-Galaxy+ and High 3-B still a big difference.
That's Rune King Thor, this is Odin Force Thor

But that isn't quite fair, this version of Thor would probably lose and that's going to go on his profile and people are going to think Goku could beat the strongest version of Thor.

DetectiveStrafe said:
But that isn't quite fair, this version of Thor would probably lose and that's going to go on his profile and people are going to think Goku could beat the strongest version of Thor.
It specifically says on both profiles that they were using Odin Force Thor and SSJB Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back