• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I just gotta say this,

1) "Medaka solos dbs verse" No she does ******* not. Bloodlusted Beerus one-shots her.

2) "No soul hax from the DB verse will work on Medaka" There is no soul hax in dbs

3) "Medaka mind reads and knows whatever goku will try to do" If I under stand UI correctly, it's just auto pilot. No thinking involved

4) "Medaka might aswell be invisible to Goku due to Unknown Hero" UH is an intimdation skill. Goku's not getting intimidated by medaka

5) "then Medaka can copy UI too" sure. sounds good. already agreed upon. too bad it's just auto pilot, which she already has

6) "Scar Dead will "obliterate" him" also good. agreed.

7) "Weightened Words will also work" Not likely. Medaka resisted it already. Goku's just fine

8) "Use bookmaker to make goku fodder" only if you consider Medaka fodder

9) "m not even counting abilities like "instant movement skill" NO AJIMU SKILLS

Forgot one 10) "Existence erasure won't work, All Fiction is already resistant to that" Minus skills resist. Medaka does not.

1) How does Beerus stomp medaka lol? The db verse has nothing to "kill" medaka let alone beat her.

2) Isn't hakkai basically physical and spiritual dmg?

3) Ok true enough, still he thinks, his body reacts before his mind, kind of like...i want to go there, but before i DECIDE to go there i have already moved. If that were the case it'd make Goku unaffected by mind **** cus he doesn't need it.

4) Fair enough, is that rly it doe, i mean is rly not being intimidated enough to beat it? I doubt Medaka and Kumagawa were getting intimidated by Hinokage (i mean freaking Kumagawa, he has seen Ajimu in action xD). He has no presence.

5) Hmm kind of doubt it, UI is a stronger Auto Pilot, goku got an insane power boost from it, that's not sth he got just by thinking with his fists.

7) True enough, ok. It doesn't rly make a difference in the outcome.

8) No Bookmaker gets ppl on the level of Kumagawa/Level of a minus. Minuses can't have positive effects, that's why using it on a weaker person than medaka, would boost that person, defies the concept of a minus. Even in Medaka's profile u can see "bookmaker gets ppl on kumagawa's level" (i voted for it to be changed to "a minus" since it can be confusing).

9) Ok.

10) Yeah Minuses reist, then AF just brings Medaka back. AF erases the cause of her erasure and brings her back (the same thing that happesn with death). Unless the erasure completely trumps AF in every way shape and form. (which is not happening inside DB)

Can't Hakai erase the soul? Medaka has never came back from soul erasure, only physical death. But that is beside the point.

This is a stomp as Goku can't do anything to Medaka, even with speed blitz.

Sir Ovens said:
Can't Hakai erase the soul? Medaka has never came back from soul erasure, only physical death. But that is beside the point.
This is a stomp as Goku can't do anything to Medaka, even with speed blitz.
Hmm. True, we assume soul is the only thing that beats All Fiction, besides just outright stronger erasure. Though...Encounter. xD

Yeah doe Medaka is not something DB verse can fight. Someone call a mod to close this. Idk whether we should add results doe, this was a stomp thread.

Hmm. True, we assume soul is the only thing that beats All Fiction, besides just outright stronger erasure. Though...Encounter. xD

Just gunna put this here for future reference

Note: Beware the No-Limit Fallacy. While Encounter has demonstrated no limits or exceptions, except Scar Dead, the strongest and fastest attacks it was demonstrated or reliably stated to work against where Multi-City Block level attacks performed at the Speed of Light. It can not be reliably argued that Encounter would work against vastly more powerful attacks.

Idk much about Medaka and I just read the end of this thread, but If Medaka's hax has no feats of working on higher dimensional beings then she doesn't solo DBS by default. (Infinite Zamasu = 4D)

also another one

Attacks that damage the soul: mid godly regen is required to regenerate when soul is destroyed.

Attacks that would destroy the reality thus taking anything with it (including soul/mind): high godly regen is needed to be able to regenerate from this.

Ôû¬medaka has never comee back from soul erasure. Which puts her all fiction at the level of low godly.

Ôû¬the universe bust i was talking about is on a 4d scale and it would require her "all fiction" to be on the level of High godly, which isnt..

"medaka one shots with *insert power here*" Yes she one shots after a thousand years (in gokus pov), thats how big the speed difference is ( ftl vs quadrillions x ftl )

You get the point?

That moment when u compare destruction to conceptual erasure.

1. Encounter is a wormhole. I don't see how ppl are just saying "he can't block this cus..." cus what? The hard drive would overload and fail to transfer the dmg data? xD If u apply pressure on to Gagamaru's shield and he's looking at u, then the exact pressure u apply would push u back resulting in 0 pressure. How is universal different from human level when the same dmg u apply will counter you.

2. Soul hax has been shown to erase ghosts and stuff. So even the by feat version of Encounter can push it back. Since you can destroy a universe with a punch, doesn't mean u can do the same by other means. If we go by that logic (universal being = universal soul destruction) then encounter is the same, multi universe level (at least that much) AF = multi universal level encounter.

3. Who cares about 4D zamasu? He was just above time, that's what his 4D meant, not that he was inf more powerful than any 3d character (every other DBS character, including zeno). And he was beaten by destroying the universe. AF erasing the universe is ez job. He became 1 with the universe, was still limited to THAT universe doe, sth AF can take care of in an instant.

Again my point, DB can't compare to sth like Medaka Box, or any other verse with considerable hax, due to it having no hax. (besides hit's time stop which is not that good either way)

Look, medaka has never shown coming back from soul erasure. You think shes coming back when the reality itself is gone along with her soul and mind?

I'll say this one more time

existance erasure(erasing body and mind)= erasing a drawing from a piece of paper

Reality busting= completely obliterating the paper along with the drawing.

Comrade Blyat
1st thing i want to point out. Regen tiers apply to general regen not specific ones. If someone can come back from existence erasure but can't come back form normal death (example, when erased his ability remains and brings him back, when he dies, his ability dies along with him) doesn't mean he has a tier of regen, his hax in particular can acomplish that.

True, soul is something she hasn't come back from yet (idk how mind is a factor here since kumagawa got his brain turned to mush and came back normally). Idk what this point is defending but ok.

Ok reality busting is what u said, and erasure is what u said, do u know the difference doe?

U can destroy a building and turn it to ash or literally particles with reality busting, though with Existence Erasure there is no trace, nothing and on the level of All Fiction. There has NEVER been a building (ur case, there has never been a paper for u to obliterate or draw on). Srsly Existence Erasure/ Causality Manipulation are leagues above destruction. If you go back in time after sth has been destroyed, it's still there, go back after it's been erased and u won't find it, no matter how far back you go.

Yes, except here, Goku will never destroy the universe in characters:

Op Says "Current Goku" So Universal Bust.....Nope

@DN. Even if it was 100% in character for Goku to destroy the universe, he can't destroy spacetime, let alone reality. Note how his universal range lacks the +.

@Cal Fire is stating Medaka solos all of DBS and I believe comrade is arguing that. I could be wrong tho.

The real cal howard said:
@DN. Even if it was 100% in character for Goku to destroy the universe, he can't destroy spacetime, let alone reality. Note how his universal range lacks the +.
then what's the low 2-c AP for?

Quantu said:
@Cal Fire is stating Medaka solos all of DBS and I believe comrade is arguing that. I could be wrong tho.
Zen'o can beat her if you restrict "The Hero":

• Zen'O erase the Timeline or the Existence (can also work)
  • Medaka's past is erased
  • Its future too
  • I doubt that all fiction Negate something that makes you already nonexistent
And Also All GoD

@Comrade. Being stronger than Infinite Zamasu.

@DN. Hero or not, the people I listed above sans probably Buu would wreck her.

Dragondragonq said:
Goku is too fast for Medaka-chan. Medaka only has a chance with speed equal
Ok true enough (but let's not forget Medaka blitz him via all fiction ok?). What WILL goku do to medaka doe? She can literally just take a drink and enjoy watching goku attack her hoping something actually puts her down. xD

Also did someone say Majin Buu beats Medaka? LOL come on xD. What will he do? Chocolate will get AF-ed, Absorption will also get lolnoped, and im just assuming she doesn't just AF him out of existence.

I think most of u are looking at Medaka's tier for this forgetting that she only lost to someone with 1-B hax only cus speed was equalized xD. Zeno destroying time line and stuff? Want scans of All Fiction erasing the concept of "time"? Being destroyed by zeno will destroy u in all timelines. Do u know how AF works? It erases causality, so it erases the cause for something, namely the cause of goku's , beerus', zeno's existence, and makes it so that they "never existed". That's on a level beyond even zeno.

Medaka gets into the DB verse, AF blitzes everyone + BM or just AF-s the verse as a whole. Also erases the concept of ki to make everyone trash.

This has already been mentioned to be a stomp. I don't think it can be added.

The real cal howard said:
Dude, I was with you for a while when you said Medaka won. Now you've started wanking...
Not wanking. You said, medaka wins, and you are right. Though Majin Buu doesn't win against Medaka, the DB verse doesn't have that amount of hax. I haven't wanked, everything i said was stuff All Fiction was stated it could erase. Taking "become god skill" at face value and u got Medaka on tier 0, that's wanking xD.

Sir Ovens said:
This has already been mentioned to be a stomp. I don't think it can be added.
True, i think there was also a thread at some point. "How far does Kumagawa go into DBS" or sth like that and ppl argued he either stops at gods or clears.

Quantu said:
@Fire He probs gets Hakai'd, but that's off topic.
Yeah that's the thing. He either stops at gods where he gets hakai'd or he just lolnopes everything by either blitzing or erasing it all. If he doesn't stop at gods he clears, zeno is not much different from gods in this case.

Cal should have closed this the moment we decided it was a stomp.

So basically:

• Goku cannot win this matchup in anyway shape or form, speedblitz or not.
Stomp. Can this be closed please? @Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back