• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Madoka (please read the post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime heroes who became gods!

Saiyan Saga Goku (without Kaioken) vs Kriemhild Gretchen Madoka.

Goku vs Madoka
neither of these are the versions being used but the tn looked good

This is obviously spi- *reads the thread*

Oh. Alright.

Anyway, Goku at this point has less DC and is slower. Kriemhild Gretchen is Relativistic and Planet, and as such should have some trouble taking it but should win.

Fedora Lord Para 348 said:

Oh. Alright.

Anyway, Goku at this point has less DC and is slower. Kriemhild Gretchen is Relativistic and Planet, and as such should have some trouble taking it but should win.
Actually, she's Sub-Relativistic while Goku becomes relativistic in Kaioken, so due to that, I'll give it to Goku.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Fedora Lord Para 348 said:

Oh. Alright.

Actually, she's Sub-Relativistic while Goku becomes relativistic in Kaioken, so due to that, I'll give it to Goku.
i bolded "(without kaioken)" for a reaso

This is close but I think Goku could take it with combat experience and being a surperior fighter

Didn't you guys see Goku should be planet level by the saiyan saga.

RadicalMrR said:
This is close but I think Goku could take it with combat experience and being a surperior fighter

Didn't you guys see Goku should be planet level by the saiyan saga.
Forgot about that. Gonna retract my vote until more arguments are given for Madoka. I've never seen the series.

Similar speeds (Sub Rela+), but Madoka has "at least Planet" on both AP and Durability. However, Goku has an experience advantage. Not sure who might win, but leaning towards Kriemhild.

For those who haevn't seen madoka, Kriemhild Gretchen is the mindless evil version of madoka that is created after she would have died after making her wish in the final episode. The way that universe works is that magical girls make a wish to gain their magic power, and to balance it out they become an evil 'witch' without real intelligence other than an urge to destroy after they die.

So this isn't a version of madoka that gives a shit about innocent bystanders. She was actually destroyed in the show right after she was born, and her very first act was to wind up her attack and attempt to destroy the world with it (she was instakilled by the tier 2 'goddess' madoka before she could complete her attack).

At this point in time goka can not survive being on a planet as it's being destroyed, and his traveling options and speed are pretty limited. Kriemhild Gretchen would just destroy the earth at the start of the fight and goku would die either from the collateral damage or from the follow up attack.

Goku isn't just gonna sit there and let her destroy the planet.

Plus is Madoka the type of person to destroy a planet just because she feels like it not to mention that they have NO prior knowledge of one another so how does she know destroying the planet will kill Goku in the first place.

@Radical she probably won't know. She just wanted to destroy the planet in this form for what sums up as because shes a monster. Also, she still has her Witch's Kiss ability, which is something that would affect him, even if she doesn't know it.

RadicalMrR said:
Goku isn't just gonna sit there and let her destroy the planet.
Plus is Madoka the type of person to destroy a planet just because she feels like it not to mention that they have NO prior knowledge of one another so how does she know destroying the planet will kill Goku in the first place.
I feel like you didn't even read my post. I went through the trouble of describing what exactly Kriemhild Gretchen is specifically so that there's no possible question of 'but madoka wouldn't do that'. She's not an intelligent being that has madokas memories or moralities, she's just a monster with an instinct to destroy the world. That is what she attampted to to the moment she was born and it is what she will do immediately when this fight starts.

Additionally, Kriemhild Gretchen is a large monster who would have closed her hands around the earth and squeezed slightly to destroy it. What's goku going to do to stop that? It's not a fistfight, he might be able to get out of the way by flying into space really fast maybe but he can't stop her from doing it.

"Wind up her attack" "what's Goku gonna do to stop that"

Man I really don't know if only Goku had a way to launch some sort of energy attack maybe something based off of Ki . . .(sigh) o well I guess Goku really can't do any thing if it's not a fist fight.

Your sarcasm is rather misplaced, especially since you seem to think that ki blasts are gonna stop her from destroying planet, which is really absurd.

I'm not saying that it will stop it i'm just saying the could stun her for long enough or he could use the solar flare both should be good enough distractions.The only reason I left that really condescending comment is because of how much it sounded like downplaying "What's Goku gonna do to stop that" it urks me sometimes sorry.

Plus I have to ask how does she destroy the planet?

Well for one Solar Flare won't work due to lack of eyes... The ki blasts could stun her, but after a few she'll probably not be stunned that easily.

Her hands were about to crush the planet til Madokami came along

Hands?So like does her hands become really big or does she like have a mini earth that if she destroies the real one also go aswell?

RadicalMrR said:
I'm not saying that it will stop it i'm just saying the could stun her for long enough or he could use the solar flare both should be good enough distractions.The only reason I left that really condescending comment is because of how much it sounded like downplaying "What's Goku gonna do to stop that" it urks me sometimes sorry.
Plus I have to ask how does she destroy the planet?
As I said before, she is a very large monster. Her 'planet destroying attack' was going to be her simply closing her hands around the earth, which fit between her palms, and squeezing it.

...You do know how big Kremhild Gretchen is... right? She was still growing when she had reached planet size, as was literally going to crush the Earth with her hands

Alright I just saw a gif of her attack.

This fight comes down to one thing only can Goku launch a full powered Kamehameha before Kriemhild can destroy the Earth.

My vote is now going to inconclusive/tie since they are about the exact same speed

Ah, I think you must have mistaken Kremhild Gretchen's weaker form for her stronger form, here we just call the weaker form Gretchen, rather than Kremhild Gretchen to avoid confusion.

EDIT: Okay he understands.

One planet level attack isn't going to kill a planet level dura character.... not to mention he needs time to charge up the kamehameha

20 seconds... compared to a simple crush?

Yeah.... a basic crush is easily planet level, in regards to the 5-B tiering she would be quite high

Here's one without dramatic effect just skip to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZ6mmjnvFw

And remember she still needs to grow to the size of earth

Goku could alternativly do this to catch up to her as fast as possible and just pummble her with his punches whitch should also be Planet level

And again contunues moon level basic Ki blast what about that is that really not gonna have any affect on her, no stun no nothing

BoG the Movie is no longer canon...

Actually, it was because she was barely born, and her true size wasn't really shown (but for the sake of the fight we use what we were shown)

Witch's Kiss + Bigger range = not very likely

It might stun her, but I doubt for long, and I doubt she would be tanking all of that for no reason

They are about the same speed but she is gigantic there is no way she can dodge those attacks.

Didn't you say she didn't have eyes, so why would she have lips when shes that monster?

Here is another one and it's about as fast as her growing and at the end of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i_ylwIG5pY

RadicalMrR said:
They are about the same speed but she is gigantic there is no way she can dodge those attacks.
Didn't you say she didn't have eyes, so why would she have lips when shes that monster?

Here is another one and it's about as fast as her growing and at the end of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i_ylwIG5pY
That doesn't make any sense. Why would it be any easier to hit a target that's large if you both have the same speed? The only thing that matters is the speed of projectile in a case like this, and even then an attack that needs to charge up like the kamehameha can be aim dodged.

Also, what exactly does a video of stuff happening in the newest parts of dragon ball have to do with saiyan saga goku?

Please actually read their profiles before making assumptions, Witch's Kiss is blanatantly stated to be a mind control technique in her profile, it does not require an actual kiss rather, he just needs to be in her range.

Not only has the kamehameha been much more practiced here, it still takes 10 seconds, by 3 seconds she would have already destroyed the Earth.

Sorry Goku, but I have to go with Madoka on this one, her AP is high enough to replicate Kid Buu's Planet Burst tactic, and by that I mean the instant the fight starts, she will simply launch a powerful attack that Goku wouldn't be able to counter, and avoiding it is not an option either, because the planet would simply get destroyed and Goku would suffocate in space.

If Goku had Kaio-Ken, after seeing the imminent danger that Madoka brings to the Earth, he will try using Kaio-Kenx4 (if KK = PLx2, then KKx2 is PLx3, and KKx4 would be PLx5, and that is 8,000x5 = 40,000 which is almost the same as Recoome's PL [also Nail's PL], who is 5-B, possibly 5-A) and that would be Goku's victory. But Kaio-Ken is not allowed.

Goku likely loses, Madoka as Kriemheld is just too big, if Goku had his Kaioken i'd change my mind, but this is close if Goku gets to outer exosphere quick enough to blast her away, but it depends on where they start in the fight, are Cropfist, does the fight start on Earth or the outer atmosphere? If it starts on Earth I could see Madoka winning, if Goku starts in the outer atmosphere I could see him winning since he could get a better aim on Madoka from up there...

As far as speed goes they're pretty much equal sitting at 60k+ mach.

But yeah, just by size alone Gretchen is a good 5 to 10 times larger than earth. Goku would need a baseline large planet attacks to even stun her, at this point his most casual attacks are just shy of baseline planet busting, he needs kaioken to stand a fighting chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back