• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
I was bored
  • UI Mastered Goku and Star King Kirito will be used
  • Speed Equal
  • Both start at 100 meters apart
  • The battle takes place in the ToP Arena
Son Goku (DBS):
images

Vs
Kirito:
images

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, this is a Low 2-C vs a 4-A. How does Goku not just break out of the ice?

Goku. It's low 2C Vs 4A and Kirito's sole wincon is ice manip (not sure if that would work against someone with this level of ap/durability)
Freezing and Life Drain are technically considered Durability Negation tho 🤔

Goku. It's low 2C Vs 4A and Kirito's sole wincon is ice manip (not sure if that would work against someone with this level of ap/durability)
Why does AP/Durability matter for resisting ice manipulation?

Though, lifting strength might matter, not sure though since if you're frozen solid, you can't even move to attempt to break out. Too bad Goku has Unknown lifting strength.

It kinda does, but anyway, Goku got heat manipulation and has resistance to cold (not extreme, but cold), he will be able to counter it. Also got teleportation to move out of the way once he sees the attack. Also got power null, he should be able to nulify the ice attack.

The only way for Kirito to win is if Goku stands still, let himself be frozen without fighting back and deaged to infancy or something.

It kinda does, but anyway, Goku got heat manipulation and has resistance to cold (not extreme, but cold), he will be able to counter it. Also got teleportation to move out of the way once he sees the attack. Also got power null, he should be able to nulify the ice attack.

The only way for Kirito to win is if Goku stands still, let himself be frozen without fighting back and deaged to infancy or something.
Cool. Kirito has Homing Attack. Goku can teleport if he wants and Kirito still freezes everything beyond space even if he misses.

Goku flashes his aura and then Kirito immediately dies

Why is this discussion being entertained? Close it.

I mean it is an exaggeration of the ease of his victory, but I don't see why Goku wouldn't be able to react with a massive heat attack to counter freezing, it's travel time isn't nearly enough to totally surpass instinctive reaction.

Back