• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7-B Goku

In character

Pucci has only C-Moon

Speed equalized if needed

Goku can see but can't hurt C-Moon

I hope this is good match-up

Dragon ball son goku teen by krizeii-d5qder9
Goku

Pucci after
Pucci

C-Moon Manga
C-Moo

Stands usually have a superior attack speed even with speed equalized and this is one of those cases. Voting Pucci as Goku will likely try to hurt C-Moon or defend himself from it.

"Stands usually have a superior attack speed even with speed equalized"

Speed equalized means attack speed is also equalized. So I have NO idea what the hell you're talking about.

The stands are faster than the yser by quite a lot and equalization often keeps the faster technique or move at a faster velocity now apparently.

Uhhh. No? When did that become a thing? I mean, it's being discussed in another thread, but Speed Equalized as of now means exactly that. Everything is equal. Plus, C-Moon is Massively FTL so it'd be a speed stomp if that were the case.

... You do know that if C-Moon retains its speed, it's a Speed Blitz right? C-Moon is Massively FTL while Goku AT HIS FASTEST is Massively Hypersonic+ right?

Akreious said:
Speed equalized means attack speed is also equalized.
Obviously they don't maintain their original speed but their superiority shown with characters of equal speed; Stuff such as mind hax and sometimes even bullets still blitzes most characters, the attack speed of stands is no different.

Might I remind you, said Stand is fully capable of independent movement and is Massively FTL in its speed, literally several leagues ahead of anything DB Goku has?

@Monarch Could you elaborate on that? It contradicts what other admin told me.

There's a speed amps in Speed equalized thread right now. Nothing about maintaining superiority n'crap. Especially since a stand isn't even a Speed Amp so it doesn't count.

Akreious said:
That's.... really dumb. Like, wow.
First of all, that's disrespectful, you could have at least leave an argument about it.

"they don't maintain their original speed" simply means that both characters move at the speed one of them has in his profile, and maintaining "their superiority shown with characters of equal speed" simply means that attacks or moves that are faster than others will still be faster without reaching another level of speed. Attack speed being equalized is pure nonsense, some attacks are mean to be faster than other, and ignoring that is creating a new character entirely. Using Pokemon as an example moves like Quick Attack and Extreme Speed would become pointless and moves that take 2 turns to charge would become extremely reliable. This isn't even something remotely complicated or new, in vsthreads with speed equalized I've seen; Saikou mentioning an instant BFR as still instant, Cal mentioning how Mewtwo would use his psychic powers to win before his opponent could even think, Azzy explaining how Sans' attack (and Sans himself) are just still faster, and much more. So if someone has a problem with something as simple as some attacks being faster than others then that person should make a thread about it.

Speed Equalized = Two characters movement speed, combat speed, and reaction speed are scaled between each other.

For example:

Jeff can punch at 30mph, can run at 120mph, and has reaction speeds of up to 200,000mph

John can punch at 35mph, can run at 100mph and has reaction speeds of up to 100,000mph.

Then both characters can now punch at 35mph, can run at 120mph, and have reaction speeds of up to 200,000mph (You wouldn't believe how many times I've seen people think it now means people can constantly move and function at their combat or reaction speed because hurr durr equalize right??)

Stands are weird but as it stands I believe we just count them as a third person and equalize it between three characters instead of two.

Pucci has 7 votes (Me, Kyschan21, Iapitus The Impaler, Desiromaster, TheArsenal1212, Veloxt1r0kore and Reinhardthrowhisspear) and I'm not seeing arguments for Goku.

Same tier doesn't make it fair automatically. Pucci just bumps and Goku gets destroyed, it's a stomp.

By that logic then I guess most of Luke's victories are stomps, and all the matchups where one combatant has one hax to one-shot the other.

Man ya do realize goku would win 90 percent of the time blodlusted . Goku being in character is the main advantage of enrico . Enrico and gpku ohko despite what the oponent can do .

"A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistic." If Goku can stomp if bloodlusted, doesn't change the fact it's a stomp in other cases. You can add this match-up after grace period is over, i'll move this discussion to the VS Thread removal.

Which definitely isnt the case dziga or are ya only mimicking what ypuve heard? Enrico and goku must work for the win on the batle . Also didnt even mention blodlusted gpku would stomp only win decisively man pay attention .

Back