• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we using goku again and not some other haxed characters? We have plenty of those in dbz. Hell guldo can be a good match

A Spite Thread is made in order to humiliate one of the characters by making them lose without standing a chance or to enrage the fans of the character.

Quick question, I recall that you can disrupt your internal chakra to get rid of genjutsu- isn't that how it works? Why can't Goku just power up a bit? Unless Sharingan genjutsu is different?

Quick question, I recall that you can disrupt your internal chakra to get rid of genjutsu- isn't that how it works? Why can't Goku just power up a bit? Unless Sharingan genjutsu is different?
Sharingan genjutsu is ''impossible to interrupt'' unless a external being break the genjutsu, it is a NLF but thats how it works in the verse

Sharingan genjutsu is ''impossible to interrupt'' unless a external being break the genjutsu, it is a NLF but thats how it works in the verse
Plus tsukiyomi can kill its target instantly E.g izumi(Itachi girlfriend)don't remember her name well

Well, Itachi does genjutsu in character, it probably could be a advantage, but its better to not talk about it here
I don't follow naruto but i read this guy's profile and this technique seems pretty OP. A blood lusted itachi should be able to reach Grand priest in a speed equalized match. But i think grand priest will just EE, transmute and powernull him before he can do anything.
Nonetheless, itachi is pretty haxxed and broken

I don't follow naruto but i read this guy's profile and this technique seems pretty OP. A blood lusted itachi should be able to reach Grand priest in a speed equalized match. But i think grand priest will just EE, transmute and powernull him before he can do anything.
Nonetheless, itachi is pretty haxxed and broken
They don't call him Solo King for nothing.

Is itachi's strongest key used here?
If so, this is a complete and utter stomp. Dbs anime goku has no way of bypassing itachi's regen and immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back