• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
She who is stronger than you vs he who'll find those dragon balls. Speed equalized. Look at the topic to see which Goku.

By the way, could someone make Thad Death Battle pic for this?

I'm guessing that this is Goku at the end of DB, Garnet should win due more experience and stamina plus future vision.

@Tipoima, that just happen starting from DBS

ˆYeah, I was refering to that.

By the way, I give the vote like I said before: Goku could have more powerful attacks, but garnet possesses strength, experience, intelligence and future vision

Yes and until DBS tjey never showed physical power or dura comparable to their kis destructive ohtput. Even now their dira is still relatively shoddy

Fun fact: Their punches have done comparable damage to others like their ki blasts.....

And they have survived each others' ki blasts.

ˆEh... if you will give their opinion about that, could at least give input about the actual thread?

Let's see... I might have seen a few or several episodes (though I need to rewatch them from the beginning since I wasn't interested before 'till I liked it), I wasn't sure how strong they are from the Steven Universe series than I do with Dragon Ball, but I have noticed that y'all set Garnet at a large island level, which is close to the same level as Goku when he was 18 years old during the 23rd Tenkaichi Tournament when he withstood the blast visible on Papaya Island from Piccolo's Super Explosive Wave without getting off the stage. I see that speed is equalized. Goku's intelligence... well, not quite enlightened to education despite basic schooling from Roshi when he was 12, as well as being innocent and naive due to living in the mountains since childhood, but he is a fighting genius as well as seeing that he can spot the Achilles heel like how he saw the way how Tien doe the multi-form technique and such, and he's a quick learner by performing the said technique by doing a "monkey see, monkey do" method. Pun intended. ^^; For Garnet, she does have some knowledge for the Gem that lives longer by... millenia? Hmm... They're gonna bear arms, right? Like Garnet with those gauntlets and Goku with the Power Pole?

I vote for Goku since Garnet will revert to her gem form if she takes enough damage, and we've seen goku have a couple of his limbs go out, yet he had enough power to beat a character on his level regardless of the disadvantage, and he can adapt to certain situations, like tien's solar flare, or his multi form and extra limbs, or master roshi's drunken fighting style.

KillitwithC4 said:
Still, you can hurt someone with ki blasts without the explosions.
Not with the brunt force. No dbz character has ever tanked a visibly planet level explosion (they cannot contain the explosions, though they can control their ki blasts.) without serious injury. Saying every attack is planet level or above is ridiculous assumption when they haven't ever tanked something that powerful without grievous injury.

This is getting off topic however. My vote goes to Garnet via superior everything other than AP/Dura, where they are even.

So frieza's supernova is apparently not planet level, since you say there's no ki blast that anyone can tank with little effort that's planetary level.

KillitwithC4 said:
So frieza's supernova is apparently not planet level, since you say there's no ki blast that anyone can tank with little effort that's planetary level.
Which one? He made plenty of those and they had visibly different affects :O

But get back on topic, continue this on my wall if you wish.

@DBIV So because I'm bringing a different perspective I'm a downplayer. That's not prejudiced at all

@WB I'll do so from here. Anyone who wants to talk do so on my wall.

@Ant ? which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back