• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
******* wonderful....

Anyway, Goku either one-shots or gets sealed.

AM I DREAMING THIS

HAS THE DAY FINALLY ARRIVED WHERE GOKU ***** ON DEMONBANE

Goku was ******** on Elder God Demonbane back when he was 2-B tho.....

Inb4 Demonbane verse was 1-A

NOW GOKU ***** ON DEMONBANE VERSE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyways incon at best since Goku can get sealed, other than that Goku stomps

Tbf the Demonbane verse was downgraded without any actual future-proofing such as which tier it will finally settle at or what actual powers/abilities the characters have (plus the revisions post the forum move) add in the fact there are very few active users that are knowledgeable about Demonbane on this site and well...

Either way this seems like derailing spite imho (even tho I agree with the DBH upgrades and Demonbane downgrades).

> Either way this seems like derailing spite

Uh excuse me? Party pooper? Detrailment, spite? Where do you see this. Where just having fun with the new ratings fam.

Zamasu Chan said:
> Either way this seems like derailing spiteUh excuse me? Party pooper? Detrailment, spite? Where do you see this. Where just having fun with the new ratings fam.
>Not Fun and Games

Should be moved from another section since if this is an actual battle then it's not going well

Uh, this is 2-A Zanma Demonbane, he doesn't seal as a first resort to he gets stomped.

Well since this a stomp shouldn't this thread be closed? (or at least moved to the fun and games board) also putting two characters that are still going through revisions in an one sided battle can be interpreted as spite.

Plus like I said in a previous thread I wasn't a fan of the 2-A DBH spam and believed that the MWI/cosmology needed to be set in stone before making any conclusions.

I will probably never understand why people think Dragon ball Heroes run on the MWI. :/

It has like, nothing to do with the MWI.

It stands for the Multiple World Interpretation - It's an Interpretation in Quantum Mechanics.

I'll copy and paste what I had on another thread: "In MWI, the Wave Function is the reality, and well, they're only one wave function, and it doesn't split. When people refer to as different, "worlds", at least, the 'appearence' of which, they mean that you're picking out particular terms in the wave function in some chosen basis. "

Demonbane is the weakest 2-A in the entire wiki I think.

Not only can he just throw energy/unleash a big attack, but after one attack he'll just go back to his 3-A form but depowered and near dying.

YuriAkuto said:
Demonbane is the weakest 2-A in the entire wiki I think.
Not only can he just throw energy/unleash a big attack, but after one attack he'll just go back to his 3-A form but depowered and near dying.
Shredder (4Kids)

Remember when EGD inconned Featherine in an actual thread? How the might have fallen.

Actually Mecha Goku should defeat Demonbane since from what I gather, the reason for victory is via AP.

Mecha Goku scales to SSB Goku and Vegeta, and SSB Goku >= SS4 Xeno Goku

So uhhh. yeah. Fairly certain Demonbane is in the top 5.

Elder God Demonbane is Non-Corporeal so Mecha can't even touch him.

Eh, as he is he's far from the weakest 2-A. After that, who knows?

Idk if his 2-A form is even considered as a enough for a key so it could be worse.

Also EGD isn't 2-A, only Zanma Taisei's last key is, so Mecha Goku is likely stronger.

EGD has a 2-A rating via a technique so he still qualifies as far as the list goes.

Back