• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will never get statements like that. You speak as if thats in character or what happens within the logic of these universes or a verses match up.

It was Ultra Instinct Sign Goku who had resistence to Time Stop and I believe Dante lacked things like amulet stopping time and speed boosts during speed equalized wasn't allowed.I also think it was a weaker Dante.

This Goku lacks Time Stop resistence and this Dante uses DT and SDT which stops time.

My question again, Goku has a good resistance to it or what? (Time stop) Cuz the only thing was Hit which at max were 0.5 seconds and IIRC he still overpowered Goku

I personally don't know fully since I didn't watch super but it seems to be only a "burst" of movement within the time stop and it was only against a short length time stop with limited range so it doesn't sound too good and besides he only has it in SSBX10 and higher forms so it probably isn't that good.

Who all's voting for who? Drop if you think Dante is gunna win or Goku, just to kinda get a feel of what we're looking at here

Basically, Goku brute forced it. Time Skip is not really Time Stop but it functionally does the same thing but eh.

And it did indeed only work in SSBK*10, otherwise it still affected Goku and the best he could do was adapt to the strikes and react where they'd come as it was a very momentary stop. Not sure if it measures up to longer time stop but I don't remember that we "rate" timestop by duration so I don't know.

Something like Spirit Bomb should be a no as well. It takes time to charge, that's asking for Dante to attack him as he's left open.

So yea, it sounds like he guessed Hits actions that he would take during a split very brief time stop.Definitely won't be helpful here.Thanks for the explanation.

Just to clarify, he was doing this until he powered up enough. After he did, which was with SSBK*10, he just brute forces it and resists his time skip.

So if (and I don't know this to be true even in the slightest) Goku's base form in the Future Trunks arc superseded the strength of his Blue Kaioken 10x in the U6 v U7 arc, he'd be able to resist time stop?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Just to clarify, he was doing this until he powered up enough. After he did, which was with SSBK*10, he just brute forces it and resists his time skip.
I'm aware, your explanation helped clarify that this Goku doesn't resists time manipulation

BakiHanma18 said:
So if (and I don't know this to be true even in the slightest) Goku's base form in the Future Trunks arc superseded the strength of his Blue Kaioken 10x in the U6 v U7 arc, he'd be able to resist time stop?
I don't know, some may argue that due to SSB being a transformation it can allow Goku to resist time manipulation or something along those lines but DBS is all about brute forcing stuff so it's possible.

NoBakiHanma18 said:
No.

I totally believe that DB chapter made it a matter of HIGHER POWER LEVEL CRUSHES PUNY HAX which I never agree with but, that still doesn't mean we use power level as a metric for being able to resist hax. Future Trunks arc Goku would need to show the actual resistance as far as I am concerned.

So just to clarify, Goku DOES have a win condition, the Mafuba, but I personally don't see that happening with an in character fight.

Mafuba does not count tho, he needs prep to pull it off

Also, Dante already won againts the post second -sing-/Broly saga Blue Goku as Low 2-C

Tony di bugalu said:

Also, Dante already won againts the post second -sing-/Broly saga Blue Goku as Low 2-C
I'd say the prep behind it isn't entirely impossible, as Dante will be fighting someone who just with RG, he'd be able to completely null, whereas Goku can try everything in his arsenal to no avail, so the Mafuba would seem necessary to Goku after a certain extent, whereas hax would seem less and less necessary to Dante.

Sure, but consider this a chance to look at things through a different perspective

Tony di bugalu said:
3-A Dante vs 3-A Goku with time resisance = Dante meat paste.

Low 2-C Dante vs Low 2-C Goku = Goku meat paste.

Strange how that works atm.

OH BOIS, that brings up a good point! I forgot, but since Goku has the Zeno Button, if things got bad enough, Zeno????

BakiHanma18 said:
OH BOIS, that brings up a good point! I forgot, but since Goku has the Zeno Button, if things got bad enough, Zeno????
It's one of those things he has but isn't allowed to use in a vs match up because it would defeat the purpose iirc

It's one of those things he has but isn't allowed to use in a vs match up because it would defeat the purpose iirc

Ahhh yeah I figured, so his only win condition is AP, but it's still a win condition.

It would count as outside help I think, even with the item. But I am not sure.

Not to mention, how Goku calling Zeno just because he's losing...? Zamasu was a special case as he was ******* up literally everything.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
It would count as outside help I think, even with the item. But I am not sure.

Not to mention, how Goku calling Zeno just because he's losing...? Zamasu was a special case as he was ******* up literally everything.
Right, I was just reaching for straws there. AP seems to be the only chance

Speaking of AP, what's to stop Goku from just straight up ending the fight right off the bat? How well would something 8-arm Fist with Kaioken work?

Goku's general mindset even against opponents he is willing to kill and mainly Dante's DTing which stops time and is something he's willing to use from the jump.

Dienomite22 said:
Goku's general mindset even against opponents he is willing to kill and mainly Dante's DTing which stops time and is something he's willing to use from the jump.
True, is there a limit to DT's timestop?

Back