• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Universe 6 Saga Son Goku vs Asura (Asura's Wrath)
  • speed is equal
  • Universe 6 Saga Goku is being used and he starts in super saiyan god
  • end game Asura is being used
Goku:
Asura:
icon;
dcvd4zv-c1c644af-2422-4289-aa23-b96169c8cfa6.png
asura___asura_s_wrath_by_gcgblacknigth_de5npk9-fullview.jpg

fight ost:

Last edited:
Regardless, before I make my choice, Im waiting on Asura's argument for winning, though this seems very stacked against him

actually, I don't think Goku can win this one based on Asura's lifting class making it very difficult, if not impossible to keep him still long enough for Hakai to fully work or for Mafuba to come close to success

So this Asura was able to completely stomp Chakravartin's The Creator by the end of their fight, like it wasn't even a contest by then. CtC One-Shot Asura the Destructor who was beating the hell out of Chakravartin's Base Form and Base Chakravartin could casually perform a feat that's like 8× Baseline 3-A. How far does Manga Goku scale above Baseline Universal because I'm assuming it's a lot.

So this Asura was able to completely stomp Chakravartin's The Creator by the end of their fight, like it wasn't even a contest by then. CtC One-Shot Asura the Destructor who was beating the hell out of Chakravartin's Base Form and Base Chakravartin could casually perform a feat that's like 8× Baseline 3-A. How far does Manga Goku scale above Baseline Universal because I'm assuming it's a lot.
well the BoG feat is like 1x baseline but God Zamas is 15.999999646x Baseline and MSSB Goku fought on par with him

So I’m guessing the manga profile still uses the 50x Super Saiyan multiplier right? If so wouldn’t that mean they are 66.3123946904x baseline 3-A with SSB even with their first key? Isn’t this an AP stomp?
nah blue drains stamina so much in the early arcs, to the point where vegeta after using blue two times in a day made it 10% of 100% as strong aka weaker then ssj god

MSSB has the 50x power boost as its 100% of SSB (also SSB when they go into the form but it gets weaker after time)

nah blue drains stamina so much in the early arcs, to the point where vegeta after using blue two times in a day made it 10% of 100% as strong aka weaker then ssj god

MSSB has the 50x power boost as its 100% of SSB (also SSB when they go into the form but it gets weaker after time)
Ahh so

Manga SSB ≈ 10x SSG

Manga CSSB = 50x SSG

So SSB Goku is 50x SSG but right after he transforms he pretty much drops down to 10x SSG in a few seconds and gets even weaker overtime. Match still seems doable if that’s the case then.

Shouldn't Asura resist Hakai because Chakravartin was erasing existence right and left in their fight
He states that he'd erase Asura right before having the whole plane disappear by just landing
Goku outpunches and probably outskills too though

1.3x universal = SSG Goku < rof SSG Goku <<< 66 x universal = SSB Goku < U6 SSB Goku (332x universal due to SSG Goku being stronger than 10% blue vegeta)

Shouldn't Asura resist Hakai because Chakravartin was erasing existence right and left in their fight
He states that he'd erase Asura right before having the whole plane disappear by just landing
Goku outpunches and probably outskills too though
There's a future CRT in the works to update the P&A sections of Asura's Wrath since they're missing quite a few things but until then Goku unironically out haxxes on top of the above mentioned advantages.

Back