• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Em... there's no Goku that is 6-C.

And if we literally go for strongest, Goku literally just looks in his direction and Aokiji ends vaporized.

I am still unsure why you are making Aokiji fight someone that kills him by literally tapping him with his pinky. Are you new by chance?

Cough* elemental intangibility *cough*

Knowingly giving Goku a match against someone you seem to think he can't even inflict damage on? Sounds like a spite, which is a big no here.

Not to mention it shouldn't matter, since Goku can still just entirely vaporize his entire body.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Knowingly giving Goku a match against someone you seem to think he can't even inflict damage on? Sounds like a spite, which is a big no here.

Not to mention it shouldn't matter, since Goku can still just entirely vaporize his entire body.
While that is true, in the same time goku does not have any resistance whatsoever against ice manipulation.

Both have the chance to incap each other with speed equal.

@Lightin frostbite too stronk my dude.

@Eganergo better thank Js. I was about to slap you for making a spite thread.

Js250476 said:
Well since it is fun clearly Kuzan scales to Luffy who matched DBH Goku

2-B Aokiji this is fair ovo
DBH Goku fought Doffy with Luffy's help and we are scaling Aokiji above Doffy so I think he stomps here.

Seeing how AZ can be tanked with no diff, I doubt a little ice would do something to Goku except being a minor inconvenience.

Yes, Kuzan scales far above Luffy who was comparable to DBH Goku to the point that Goku needed his help to beat Tesoro in the game, so 2-B.

Back