• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs. Agumon (Taichi Yagami)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd vote for Goku. Even with speed equalized, MetalGreymon is kinda slow and his attacks are pretty obvious, while Goku is quite nimble and agile, giving him the edge for this battle.

It don't matter if MetalGreymon is "kinda slow" if speed is equalized Goku can't blitz him .-.

Also i guess MetalGreymon win via reactive evolution?

Goku. For one, Digimon's reactive evolution is mostly just statistics amplification, but there's a chance they can get an elemental resistance, and there's negative drawbacks to it. Super Saiyan is a better version altogether. Goku's also a less easy target, better attacks, and more experienced.

Okay then i vote for Goku at least he got better powers/attacks than MetalGreymon...

(i can't belive i said that)

Well as Cal stated Overwrite is basically a permanent stat buff with a possible resistance gain. There is also the fact that Tai's MetalGreymon, while stronger, is not as versatile as the composite MetalGreymon who has the likes of Acceleration Boost and Attack Charge.

But I will say this. Cal define "better atacks" and "more experience". As far as I know WarGreymon has some pretty nice attacks(Giga Destroyer is a homing missile barrage and he can shoot his metal claw out to attack from a wide distance as well as Over Flame), plus he does have experience fighting much more insane opponents than Goku. (The likes of Piedmon and Myotismon still count) despite the shorter time compared to Goku fighting Energy Spammers. ovo

But in the end, MetalGreymon while possibly stronger, will likely lose to the lack of any real good attacks to put Goku down for good.

One last question. How far is goku above Baseline 4-B?(Do we use SSJ multipliers?)

We don't use SSJ multipliers. We just make logical guesses, and assuming Metalgreymon is quite a bit above the 154 Foe calc, they should be in a similar ballpark. Also, that reminds me...

From what I gather looking at their profiles this really comes down to who will last longer AP and Dura, Range and all that.

Since we Cell is baseline 4-B and SS3 is much stronger but by an unknown amount. I guess I can make the assumption that they both have the same Ap and Dura. With that said both are skilled hand to hand fighter.

@Dragonmasterxyz Goku has actually went head to head with some pretty tuff opponets himself who don't just spam energy attack. I'm not saying he is a massively better fighter because I don't even know how Graymon fights.

I think Goku can come out on top if he puts his Solar Flare to good use and gets a surprise attack on Graymon, plus he has Instant Transmission as well so he could wait till Graymon fires his missiles IT behind him and unless a devastating Kamahamaha.

If Graymon is still stronger then Goku I would still give it to him if he nets a surprise attack.

Goku 6 out 10

I'm sorry but those guys but that doesn't really change anything except at how bad this guys are at using their hax.

MetalGraymon doesn't have any haxe like those guys have not bodied him yet. This means two this, 1. They have storm trooper aim or 2. MetalGraymon out speed them.

That last guy you put isn't even 4-B

I never denied that, I admit in my higher post Goku doesn't have massively mor experience then him especially since I didn't even know how MetalGraymon fights.

I wrote Goku has lots of experience fighting tuff guy's because you wrote he just fought energy spammers which isn't true as their is hand to hand combat in Dragon Ball.

My apologies I didn't know what that ment, hell I don't even know half of these this you young wipersnapers white now a days.

If Agumon warp digivolves to WarGreymon and uses Terra Force on Goku, Goku would die. since Spirit Bomb takes almost forever to charge and only works on beings with an evil heart, I think WarGreymon does stand a chance against Goku and maybe could beat him in a fight. I mean, he fought insane people more than Goku (Like VenomMyotismon and Piedmon). I know the Dramon Destroyers, won't be deadly against Goku, but in the end, WarGreymon can beat Goku. Because man, Goku lost a lot against people way beyond his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back