• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku takes on the Justice League (Well if the League was one single entity.)

Waria Kambang said:
Even if we assume that AP = Hax resistance, how can we be sure that Goku can resist abilities that has higher potency than anything in Dragon Ball has? I mean, even if we assume that Vegeta resisted Babidi's mind control through AP, it still doesn't prove that he can resist Amazo's mind hax that easily reach planetary level according to Martian's profile. To assume otherwise would be NLF.
Try multi planetary, and people with mind resistance like the justice league get mindhaxed

Babidi mindhaxed Vegeta before he eventually overpowered it

Guldo time stopped Gohan

Buu absorbs super Gohan.

Hax not working on those with stronger ki is just wrong.

.Vegeta let himself be turned Majin so that he could reawaken the evil in his heart. When Buu absorbed ultimate Gohan it was after he had absorbed piccolo and Gotenks and as result of absorbing those two his power level rose to be much higher than Gohan . Yes Guldo time stopped Gohan but the difference in there power levels wasn't that great . Dabura was fully brainwashed by Babidi despite being stronger but the difference between majin Dabura and majin vegeta is a large one.

Who Buu absorbed means nothing as Gohan was stronger then that Buu when they fought yet still got absorbed.

And what you said for Guldo I literally don't get. Gohan scales to stomping people on Guldo's level, the difference between them is massive.

>. Yes Guldo time stopped Gohan but the difference in there power levels wasn't that great .

WTF?

Schnee One said:
Who Buu absorbed means nothing as Gohan was stronger then that Buu when they fought yet still got absorbed.

And what you said for Guldo I literally don't get. Gohan scales to stomping people on Guldo's level, the difference between them is massive.
I literally just explained that buu absorbing gotenks and becoming Buutenks made him stronger than Gohan if you don't believe me watch the fight.

<Watch the fight

Now I get the problem here, the anime isn't canon, the manga is.

Even though I'm pretty sure gotenks Buu was still weaker then Gohan in the anime as well

the only non canon parts of the anime are filler dude as for Guldo and ginyus body swap I guess all I can really say is that all feats of Hax resistance via ki are buu saga onwards and the buu saga is notorious for being the part of the story where Akira toriyama was able to write however he wanted free of any editorial meddling . He's been quoted as forgetting things all the time on purpose to come up with new ideas like he had to be reminded super Saiyan 2 existed .

Vegeta ressist babidi mind hax via will power not ki

Hit time stop work in Beerus someone stronger than SSB kaioken x10

Buuccolo absorbe Gohan when far stronger than him

Guldo time stop work in Gohan and krillin

Frog Ginyu body change work on Tagoma

Sidra hakai don't work in weaker people

The only hax that get ressist be more power is buu candy beam

Lord JJJ said:
Vegeta ressist babidi mind hax via will power not ki

Hit time stop work in Beerus someone stronger than SSB kaioken x10

Buuccolo absorbe Gohan when far stronger than him

Guldo time stop work in Gohan and krillin

Frog Ginyu body change work on Tagoma

Sidra hakai don't work in weaker people

The only hax that get ressist be more power is buu candy beam
. Direct me to a credible source that says Vegeta resisted by willpower. Hit has never fought beerus . it was Buutenks who absorbed gohan and Buutenks was stronger evidence of that is in the anime and the manga chapter I linked . Golden Frieza is stronger than sidra to the point they weren't sure theyed be able to handle him . Tagomas guard was down and both ginyu body swap and Guldo time freeze were written prior to the buu saga which and Buu saga onwards is when resistance to hax via ki started happening .

LeonLMMC said:
. Direct me to a credible source that says Vegeta resisted by willpower. Hit has never fought beerus . it was Buutenks who absorbed gohan and Buutenks was stronger evidence of that is in the anime and the manga chapter I linked . Golden Frieza is stronger than sidra to the point they weren't sure theyed be able to handle him . Tagomas guard was down and both ginyu body swap and Guldo time freeze were written prior to the buu saga which and Buu saga onwards is when resistance to hax via ki started happening .
Hit's time-skip affected him during the ToP, though I'm unsure about it's credibility.

And the rest just means that the hax have a caveat, not that this pseudo-resistance applies to verses that actually use hax the way they're supposed to. If a 7-C was shown to hax a 3-A, you can't say that Goku is powering through that since clearly, it doesn't care about power. Same can be said for virtually all verses with proper hax.

LeonLMMC said:
And babadi mind hax unless proven otherwise
.....OK? The mind-hax are pretty shit-tier so I don't know why that changes anything.

No, we judge mind manipulation potency based on how many people it can affect.

"Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Mind Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations."

This is from the mind manipulation page. And again, to assume that Goku or anyone can resist abilities that has far higher potency than what they have shown to resist is an NLF.

Indeed, that face when you argue that Goku can power through mindhax through strength when they both have the same strength

Furthermore, isn't the android much faster w/o equal speed? Why was "Goku'd blitz equal" an argument? Goku downscaled from quadrillions while Amazo upscale from sextillions.

Guy thinks that Goku is MFTL+ in base so Higher forms are faster

Ignoring that unlike AP speed is always calced

The real cal howard said:
Furthermore, isn't the android much faster w/o equal speed? Why was "Goku'd blitz equal" an argument? Goku downscaled from quadrillions while Amazo upscale from sextillions.
I thought he upscales from 90+ quadrillion. Still enough to handle Goku but which was the sextillion calc? All I saw was a couple with high-ends in the undecillion range.

Diana blocking the Shattered God's attacks from all around the universe and Superman intercepting those reality missiles.

@Oliver. What? Wally is tredecillions c. That's 41 zeroes. It's nowhere near Wally.

@JJJ. It's not an outlier. There's even a short-lived thread saying it's not an oultier. Though I was wrong about it being sextillions. It's 52 quintillion low end.

Well, in any case he blitzes Goku in speed unequal and hax-rapes him in speed equal.

Back