• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku SSG vs Gogeta SS4 (0-0-0)

Oh sorry the image is broken but you did see the one I intended.
Okay the calculation for the 110% assumes that the earth is within the last 25% of the globe which is pretty consistent with it's place in the scan since the earth is not in the middle but instead closer to the edge and it looks within 25% of the edge. So they should scale ti the calculation.
No.
The calc uses an statement from Dragon Ball Super.
This, as you may realise, is not an statement. It's a map that's not meant to be scaled (unless you believe in universe-sized Snake Way),
the calculation wouldn't be approved based on that alone. GT doesn't have the statement to rely on, so it CANNOT use the same calc to scale. Simple as that.

Again, the 110x High End is destroying the 8x-sized Universe from it's edge+the Kaio Realm.

The 40x End is just destroying the mortal universe itself. Gogeta scales to that, not the 110x one.

Either way it's a stomp.

How the hell did you come to the conclusion that the toei universe and the canon universe are different?
WHAT?
The implementation of NEW things 20 YEARS after GT ended is NOT CANON to GT whatsoever.

You're trying to scale something from 20 years ago based on NEW information.
That's not how this works.
They (Toei) had NO SUCH THING when they stated the Minus Ball Energy was going to destroy the universe.

If their frame of reference for the Universe was based on information 20yrs ago, only THAT information should be used to scale the characters. Using information Toei themselves didn't even have at the time is blantant misrepresentation of the Character's powers.

WHAT?
The implementation of NEW things 20 YEARS after GT ended is NOT CANON to GT whatsoever.

You're trying to scale something from 20 years ago based on NEW information.
That's not how this works.
They (Toei) had NO SUCH THING when they stated the Minus Ball Energy was going to destroy the universe.

If their frame of reference for the Universe was based on information 20yrs ago, only THAT information should be used to scale the characters. Using information Toei themselves didn't even have at the time is blantant misrepresentation of the Character's powers.
But they are the same universe though. They both contain an afterlife and a kaioshin realm

But they are the same universe though. They both contain an afterlife and a kaioshin realm
That doesn't really matter. There are objective changes in Super that weren't there in GT, so it's pretty dumb to say that their cosmologies are the same

That doesn't really matter. There are objective changes in Super that weren't there in GT, so it's pretty dumb to say that their cosmologies are the same
If you’re gonna go around assuming I’m dumb just cuz I got ONE piece of information “wrong,” then that’s toxic.

How am I acting like a baby? I disagreed with him and he started accusing me of calling him dumb. I was just clearing it up.
I apparently have no logic for saying something that is considered “false” is what you’re trying to imply. Bruh

I apparently have no logic for saying something that is considered “false” is what you’re trying to imply. Bruh
I blatantly stated that it's dumb to assume that the cosmologies are the same when neither of the two are canon to each other. How exactly does that translate to me saying that you're dumb?

This was the most stupid argument I've seen in a while. Christ.

Either way, being the "same" universe is irrelevant.

GT can only use information from 20 years ago about said universe.

Super uses NEW information to get its 110x universal rating.

So Gogeta doesn't scale to that. Simple, right?

Either way, this is a stomp, equalized or unequalized speed does not matter.

This was the most stupid argument I've seen in a while. Christ.

Either way, being the "same" universe is irrelevant.

GT can only use information from 20 years ago about said universe.

Super uses NEW information to get its 110x universal rating.

So Gogeta doesn't scale to that. Simple, right?

Either way, this is a stomp, equalized or unequalized speed does not matter.
But it’s not dumb. It was false info that I got from someone when I made a vs thread with a 3-A gt character and I was told that they scale to the canon universe.

No.
The calc uses an statement from Dragon Ball Super.
This, as you may realise, is not an statement. It's a map that's not meant to be scaled (unless you believe in universe-sized Snake Way),
the calculation wouldn't be approved based on that alone. GT doesn't have the statement to rely on, so it CANNOT use the same calc to scale. Simple as that.

Again, the 110x High End is destroying the 8x-sized Universe from it's edge+the Kaio Realm.

The 40x End is just destroying the mortal universe itself. Gogeta scales to that, not the 110x one.

Either way it's a stomp.
No the map is only supposed to tell you the earths location not how big it is... The earth's location on that map is close to the border, and it's location is consistent with the calculation, I don't know why the GT guys don't scale to that.

yes. but he's arguing that the earth being on the edge is super only, even though that scan of the map of u7 shows the earth close to the edge than it is to the center.
Why would he think the earth in on the edge of the universe? Where did he get that from?

Why would he think the earth in on the edge of the universe? Where did he get that from?
the 110x universe level uses a statement from super that says it's on the edge, but I'm saying that GT should scale this because the map in the guides shows the earth on the edge.

yes. but he's arguing that the earth being on the edge is super only, even though that scan of the map of u7 shows the earth close to the edge than it is to the center.
They don't, though...we have additional info in Super that wasn't there in GT, you can't possibly state that their cosmologies are the exact same. It would be like saying that Unwritten has the exact same cosmology as the rest of DC. It's just not very good.

No the map is only supposed to tell you the earths location not how big it is... The earth's location on that map is close to the border, and it's location is consistent with the calculation, I don't know why the GT guys don't scale to that.
That is irrelevant.
The calc uses information which is not present in GT, that's one of the reason it's approved.

GT cannot use the same calculation. Make a CRT to upgrade it, or drop the argument already.
This is a stomp no matter the scenario.

Back