• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The cake is unstable!

Is regenerating even when humans eat the damn cake!

SCP Foundation calls three allies that helped them before.

Will they die at the might of the stupid cake?! Or will the heroes get to save the day

SCP 871 has Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after being completely erased from existence, including mind, body, and soul.

Beerus can Hakai souls, but this thing can come back from even that, & Goku sure ain't Beerus.

What about Shaggy? Reality Warping? *Checks feats, per profile instructions*

"Used reality warp when he inflated himself, painted a door that was usable, made food appear and created a world where there was no Mystery Inc. and actual ghosts went on a rampage."

....I don't deny that he did, but when, how, & why did he do it? In what form?

Would recreating the reality like that count as erasing the totality of 871's existence & perhaps its universe? THAT might get rid of it. I'm not sure.

Could be paint a door, put the cake in the room said door lead to, then seal it off from the rest of reality by removing the painted door, say by washing the paint away? How did that work in canon?

If those means work, they might win.

If not, could they attempt victory by BFR/incapacitation? Lock the cake away, leaving it unable to harm anyone for a day and they win. Or send it somewhere where it can't get back to them within an hour, and they win.

Sure, it might be a while before they stop eating the neverending supply of cake, but 871 needs a lot of duplicates/time to actually have a mass that's dangerous. Eventually, they'd realize they need to start moving it away from other things that may eat it.

Oh. Fun and games, lol. My bad. Well, would you prefer I remove my serious response, then? Goku, Shaggy & Luffy all find cakes of types they hate, & throw them in the trash. :p

Hell no, I want the answer here, I found it hilarious.

these reality warp feats happened in the old cartoon and iirc in archie comics

Well, I did my best to answer there. I suppose I might have to check out those Reality Warping feats if you want a more "serious" answer, F&G boards or not. (I suppose you were surprised because I made a very verbose answer for this board?)

In a real fight, the Cake either wins or loses VIA Goku not giving a shit anymore.

However, in a fight such as this (AKA, for fun and games), then Shaggy solos.

Back