• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Saiyan saga) vs Boros

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 5-B Boros

This hasn't been done yet, it's a miracle

Speed is equalized

Goku: 2 (AKM sama, Theglassman12)

Boros: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Warren Valion)

Goku via Versatility, AP, and Skills advantage.

Edit:

Wait. Is BFR restricted?

If not, then I'd might vote for Boros because of Goku's inablity to breath in Space.

Korudo Daio said:
Profile links, for reference:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Boros

Kaioken x10 > Meteoric Burst.

I'd also like to note that Boros has already lost to Saiyan Saga Vegeta. I know there's a stigma or rule about power scaling from previous matches, but...
Dude.

This is Sayian Saga Goku.

The one that was screaming in agony for being touched after using Kaio-Ken x4.

He's not pulling out Kaio-Ken x10.

And Vegeta won that fight as a Great Ape, not in his base.

See, the difference is...

Goku Kaiokenx4 Kamehameha beat back a Galick Gun that'd "completely destroy the planet" with no questions asked. Everything confirms it.

We question if Boros' final attack is planet busting or Surface-Wiping.

I'm fairly sure a definite is better than a "Possibly" so Boros isn't beating back Goku's Kaiokenx4 Kamehameha anytime soon. And even if Boros beats around Goku for awhile in his Meteoric Burst form and Goku does NOT fight back with Kaiokenx3 or x4 (He sticks with Kaioken or Kaioken x2), I am fairly sure he'd outlast Boros due to the fact that he can selectively turn on and off Kaioken at different intervals to retain stamina; a problem for both fighters here.

Also Goku has more options than one strong kick, one possibly-planet busting attack that's basically suicide, and a bunch of punches and kicks and a regen (One that isn't going to help due to the fact that Ki blasts of sufficient power would completely erase him or that Boros will die if he used his final move and didn't end Goku with it).

Edit:

Also about the BFR thing about not being able to breathe in space, the difference of Goku and Saitama is that Goku will use his flight to slow himself and eventually fly back down to Earth unlike Saitama who cannot fly and therefore resist being thrown to the moon.

This is an interesting and close one, especially when speed is equalised.

Boros is definitely outclassed in terms of versatility and combat skills. Goku has many techniques up his sleeve which could be effective like taiyoken, ranged attacks, etc.

Because of the AP and durability advantage in favor of Goku, Boros would need his meteoric burst to keep up which will burden his body.

Finally Boros would use his strongest attack which is baseline planet level, and Goku via his kaioken x4 would overpower it like he did to Vegeta's and kill Boros, because Boros after using his final attack would've drained all of his power and won't be able to regenerate.

This fight would be just like Goku vs Vegeta (Goku part) and Saitama vs Boros (Boros part).

Voting for Goku

Actually Huesito88, I change my vote to inconclusive.

Goku is the stronger and superior fighter with better abilities to boot, but because we don't know if he would get BFR by Boros, then I'd say the outcome of this fight is impossible to determine because that is the only significant advantage in Boros's favor.

SunGodAttun said:
I don't see goku getting past his regen and the kaoiken would exhaust his stamina
Goku was still able to dodge great ape vegeta's attacks while worn out with x4 Kaio-Ken. So stamina won't be an issue since he's pretty tenacious. Also Boros's regen failed to work when his planet busting attack got overwhelmed.

Vegeta basically tried to BFR. Goku blocked it with his Kamehameha. Who's to say it wouldn't happen again if Boros tried it?

Korudo Daio said:
Vegeta basically tried to BFR. Goku blocked it with his Kamehameha. Who's to say it wouldn't happen again if Boros tried it?
1. When exactly? Its been a long time since I've seen the fight fully.

2. That entire second sentence is why I am voting inconclusive.

When exactly Boros BFR someone?, Saitama is just stupid enough to get sent to the moon.

1. When exactly? Its been a long time since I've seen the fight fully.

2. That entire second sentence is why I am voting inconclusive.

You forgot about the beam clash between goku and vegeta? That's like one of the most iconic moments in dragon ball.

Theglassman12 said:
You forgot about the beam clash between goku and vegeta? That's like one of the most iconic moments in dragon ball.
No, I remember that scene fondly.

When he wrote BFR, I was thinking in the same manner as Boros (kick him into space), not blow up the planet.

I'm going with Goku, Goku overpowers Boros in a beam clash with a kaioken x4, not only that but boros' Regenerationn is useless after using his final attack.

Regarding Boros' BFR, that's not BFR through hax. It's BFR through raw power. He just sent Saitama flying into space because Saitama had no way of resisting it.

While Goku does know how to fly. He can just propel him forwards and stop. DB characters are sent flying all the time and stop before getting thrashed into a building by using bukujutsu. Not to mention a kamehameha wave can also be fired to propel himself forward as seen in DB, but I am pretty sure bukujutsu is enough.

AKM sama said:
Regarding Boros' BFR, that's not BFR through hax. It's BFR through raw power. He just sent Saitama flying into space because Saitama had no way of resisting it.
While Goku does know how to fly. He can just propel him forwards and stop. DB characters are sent flying all the time and stop before getting thrased into a building by using bukujutsu. Not to mention a kamehameha wave can also be fired to propel himself forward as seen in DB, but I am pretty sure bukujutsu is enough.
Those characters are sent flying outwards, not upwards outside of the planet's atmosphere.

And whose to say that Boros can even BFR Goku? Or that even if Goku is BFR'd maybe he can come back before he suffocates.

The thing is, this thought process is based on too many assumptions of how the fight will progress, and because of that I find it's easier to go with inconclusive because of the lack of a definite outcome of this fight.

While I appreciate your opinion on this, just pointing out that bukukutsu works irrespective of the direction. I can pull out many examples of characters stopping themselves while they were thrown upwards.

Theglassman12 said:
Goku was still able to dodge great ape vegeta's attacks while worn out with x4 Kaio-Ken. So stamina won't be an issue since he's pretty tenacious. Also Boros's regen failed to work when his planet busting attack got overwhelmed by someone ridiculously stronger than Saiyan saga Goku
Fixed for you

Yeah, I don't think regen will be much of a factor in this. Once Boros has burned through Meteoric Burst, Goku would be able to obliterate him with a Kamehameha, or maybe even a Spirit Bomb.

Spirit Bomb require help, and needs to be charged. The Kamehameha is only 33% stronger than his dura so it won't obligate him.

That said, Boros's regen has a pretty clear limit so if Goku keeps beating him, the regen will stop. Boros does have AP as long as Goku isn't using Kaioken though

@Kaltias When was it ever stated that Kaioken isn't a factor here? Also stop putting words in my mouth.

Kaltias said:
Spirit Bomb require help, and needs to be charged. The Kamehameha is only 33% stronger than his dura so it won't obligate him.
That said, Boros's regen has a pretty clear limit so if Goku keeps beating him, the regen will stop. Boros does have AP as long as Goku isn't using Kaioken though
Only while he's using Meteoric Burst, though. Power Unseasled Boros is "at least" Multi-continent AP, which can't compare to base Goku's confirmed Small Planet Level durability and AP.

This will come down to Kaioken vs. Meteoric Burst--and in that case, I vote Kaioken.

For all those that say "Boros for his regen", I'd like to note that his stamina does not recover from his regen; he got progressively more tired and hurt the more he used Meteoric Burst which is literally the only form he has that can beat Goku.

Korudo Daio said:
Kaltias said:
Only while he's using Meteoric Burst, though. Power Unseasled Boros is "at least" Multi-continent AP, which can't compare to base Goku's confirmed Small Planet Level durability and AP.
This will come down to Kaioken vs. Meteoric Burst--and in that case, I vote Kaioken.
Not true. Nothing on his profile indicates this. I vote Boros for reasons above.

@Noah Boros's regen won't be a factor here once Goku goes x4 Kaioken and kamehameha him in their clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back