• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Kid) vs Huey Freeman

Huey Freeman
Goku2
- Speed Equalized

- Huey has access to all of his equipment.

- Both High 8-C.

- 1 day of prep time.

- Full Moon restricted (Aka no Oozaru).

- Battle takes place at the 21st Budokai Arena.

- Both in character.

Huey: 1 | Goku : 5 | Inconclusive: 1

I gotta give it to Goku.

He has better range with his Power Poole and Ki Blast's, is likely a more skilled fighter, and can resist the electric shocks from Huey's "Black Power Fist".

I'm going to go with Goku 6 out of 10.

Both are good fighters butt Goku has the range with the Kamahamaha and his power pole. Huey has rage with guns but at the beginning of Dragon Ball, guns didn't really work on Goku so their pretty useless here.

Now the day of prep is a factor to an extent, Huey will use this time to make sure his equipment is all set and Goku will obviously train.

Plus Goku has his tail which can give him a small edge in combat like a surprise attack since I don't think Huey would be expecting Goku's tail to be as strong as his other limbs. Though it Huey grabs Goku's tail by chance it could be the end but that's just a possibility.

I'm going with Huey. Huey is halfway into the High 8-C range while I'm assuming punching somebody to the horizon (which is what KG scales to) is baseline (I know we have a calc for it but I ain't spending my time looking for it). Goku may be a better martial artist but Huey isn't that far behind. Plus the fact that Huey is one of those characters that is really good with prep. He is great with making weapons and explosives. Plus the Noyiobo (calling it the "Power Pole" makes me cringe) is not the best weapon in the world. Sure, the extention properties can catch Huey off guard... once.

I give it to Huey 6.5 times out of 10.

I mean, the Power Pole is magically enchanted to be indestructible (At least by Dragon Ball Standards) so I'd say it's fairly good as a weapon.

TheNeolancer said:
Plus the fact that Huey is one of those characters that is really good with prep. He is great with making weapons and explosives.
What dose Huey have access to outside of his standard gear?

MMA levels of fighting is not a high standard at all in comparison to Goku you know. MMA levels <<< World Championship Martial Artists. That's fairly far behind.

@Landon

1. It was only mentioned but Huey was planning to assainate a politicain with it in the comics, so I'm assuming it causes death.

2. He is also a blind, old man.

Tbh, Huey's pretty far behind Goku in terms of skill. He's really good for a kid his age, but he's not even impressive within his own verse. Kid Goku was fighting the best guys from around the world and winning, whereas the few times Huey went up against world champ level characters (an example being Luna, who knew White Lotus kung-fu and actually participated in a deadly martial arts tournament, possibly multiple times), he got absolutely destroyed.

TheNeolancer said:
@Landon
Injection could work.

I guess the blind part was mistaked but King more or less debunked the skill argument so...
Hmm, well I'm torn. While Goku is a far better fighter and has the range advatage, Huey (as said before) is really good with prep time and if he can get a leathel poison into Goku it's GG, but 'm not 100% he can pull it off.

I'm gonna change my vote to inconclusive for now.

How long does it take for Huey's poison to take affect? because Poisons don't immediately affect people and only really become lethal after a certain period of time.

Poked around online, says the fastest poisont takes 2-3 minutes. Considering Huey isn't the most well resoursed but is a genius, I'd say he could make sone that could kill a little slower than that.

I'm actually starting to wonder about whether or not Huey's High 8-C rating is bogus. Don't get me wrong; the calc itself seems accurate and I'm not questioning the math of it. But as far as I recall, the event that was calc's is literally the only instance of anyone's power reaching that high, and MacGruder makes a clear point to show that everyone in the verse is capable of dying from shit far less dangerous than the event that gives Huey his rating. (Riley for example would have died from a bullet to the chest if he hadn't been wearing the bulletproof vest Huey gave him earlier in the same episode)

Might have to make a CRT on this sometime later...

It probably comes from the writers not knowing that making a ball move so fast that it catches on fire and vaporizes a chunck of a stadium requires a lot of force. It happens to a lot of versers.

That'd make sense to me, tbh. I get the feeling that the whole scene right there was just meant to be for show, not to be taken seriously as something even the mid-tiers of the Boondocks-verse can do.

Either way, I'm not sure why we've been counting it as legit for so long. It's a pretty massive outlier.

2-3 Minutes by itself is a HUGE amount of time in terms of a fight. In 2-3 minutes you could easily rack up a killstreak.

Back