• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Frieza saga) vs Crono (Chrono Trigger)

well supossedly the last thread was a stomp , so i deciceded to amp goku up a bit , by giving him his frieza saga feats .

rules

fight takes place on namek

goku cannot turn ssj and can only use kaiokien

crono can use all of his magic and weapons

who wins???

00potato said:
Yeah but what is the difference Numerically?
idk , but the power levels should make goku win here , as goku is now easily a star buster in the frieza saga , even before ssj and crono is stuck at large planet , and i think kaiokien multiples like this.

x2 20,000
x3 multiplies the 10,000 making it 30,000

This is a mismtach. Goku is 5-B in both and kaio-ken pre-zenkai, and High 5-A in base with Low 4-C kaio-ken, so this is STILL a stomp.

how is this still a mismatch , it says on his page

At least Dwarf Star level post-Zenkai (Stronger than Vegeta and Piccolo, and fought against a very casual Frieza in his final form),

that should give him a pretty big advantage .

Ion, my man, think about it like this. With Kaio-Ken the gap was 9 times before. Now this Goku is far stronger and I has better Kaio-Ken. So it might actually be fair. (45/5=9 see the math works out.)

00potato said:
Ion, my man, think about it like this. With Kaio-Ken the gap was 9 times before. Now this Goku is far stronger and I has better Kaio-Ken. So it might actually be fair. (45/5=9 see the math works out.)
this is basically a stronger version of goku than the one from the sayian saga and having dwarf star level stats , should be more than enough for goku to one shot (using the last threads points) , so its a stomp in favor of goku Imo

Ionliosite said:
00potato said:
Just make it pre Zenkai Goku so it isn't a stomp.
Pre-Zenkai is an stomp in Crono's favour.
okay , im not gonna debate that , as clearly our view points are differnt , which is okay , but i do agree crono would win against pre-zenaki goku .

Ionliosite said:
00potato said:
Doesn't his Kaio-Ken get stronger in the Freiza Saga?
Yes, but it's still a one-shot in Crono's favour, and Crono is still 1000x faster.
atacully you are correct , reading stats for both , it seams crono has all the advantages , besides better range attacks , to which crono speed blitzes and out haxes anyways .

How does he one-shot. Even if his Kaio-Ken goes from 5 times to 7 times then it isn't a one shot. Does it only go to 6 time?

00potato said:
How does he one-shot. Even if his Kaio-Ken goes from 5 times to 7 times then it isn't a one shot. Does it only go to 6 time?
His Kaio-ken is still 5-B on this key, dude.

00potato said:
i was referincing the last thread , where we used sayian saga goku

It just says higher though. Also can you tell me how much his amp is as of this point in the show? If not just ask someone who has seen the show. If it is over 7 then it isn't a one shot.

00potato said:
It just says higher though. Also can you tell me how much his amp is as of this point in the show? If not just ask someone who has seen the show. If it is over 7 then it isn't a one shot.
its still a stomp even with the kaiokien upgrade , because crono is so much stronger , faster , more durable and haxier than sayain saga goku , it isnt even funny , even if goku had kaiokien , crono has far too much advantages to lose.

I'm just going to say, to further emphasize how wack this match is no matter how you slice it

As soon as I finish Chrono Trigger and maybe sort through Cross, they're going down to 6-B. The current 5-A calcs are obscenely wanked.

Back