• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bullshit. There is no reason for that not to apply to tier 3 and below as well. You are essentially saying that a character who is baseline of a value and a character who is >>>>>>>>>>>the same value are exactly equal in AP which is asinine.
You're contradicting the one shot page itself for your own bias. The x7.5 gap applies only to tiers where Joules are relevant.
What chances does Goku have here? SSJ3 tends to drain stamina pretty fast if he doesn't give a major shot.
And his opponent can even recover it on top on that lol.

No idea, ngl. OP hints and that and it doesn't at the same time.
If Dragon Fist isn't restricted Goku could pretty much one-shot here if he wants to finish off in quick pace, knowing the limitation of stamina the SSJ3 form imposes I think he would try a major shot.

Though, what exactly are their AP value just to keep something in mind?

Goku doesn't have Immortality here. Weakness even say that SSJ3 drains stamina lol. Dragon Ball wank at his finest.
SSJ3 doesn't drain as much energy when Goku's dead. Goku fought janemba for a very long time and only lost when he got badly hurt and wasw never hindered by the stamina drain. You can call it wank all you like, it's fact.
If Dragon Fist isn't restricted Goku could pretty much one-shot here if he wants to finish off in quick pace, knowing the limitation of stamina the SSJ3 form imposes I think he would try a major shot.

Though, what exactly are their AP value just to keep something in mind?
Well this is for paper man: Kartana ~ 50% Zygarde >> Mega Mewtwo => Necrozma = 1.198368*10^68 J.
And this is for Goku 3.070048 × 1068 joules = Goku existing <<< Goku's actual power.

SSJ3 doesn't drain as much energy when Goku's dead. Goku fought janemba for a very long time and only lost when he got badly hurt and wasw never hindered by the stamina drain. You can call it wank all you like, it's fact.
Except that this Goku isn't dead on his profile.

I don’t care about the match, but I am so annoyed with how we treat one shots. I’ve seen so many contradictory opinions on whether being able to shot someone in your verse should allow you to one shot someone else that scale to the same or less ap. I’m going to make a thread on that now.

Except that this Goku isn't dead on his profile.
Well the OP says this is buu saga Goku who is dead in the first half but alive in the other, but the fusion reborn movie takes place AFTER buu saga and that's where SSJ3 gets the 3-C rating, but this Goku is DEAD. So I think to avoid confusion, OP should clarify whether this is fusion reborn movie when Goku is dead or hirudegarn movie where he's alive.

Well the OP says this is buu saga Goku who is dead in the first half but alive in the other, but the fusion reborn movie takes place AFTER buu saga and that's where SSJ3 gets the 3-C rating, but this Goku is DEAD. So I think to avoid confusion, OP should clarify whether this is fusion reborn movie when Goku is dead or hirudegarn movie where he's alive.
I think you don't understand. Show me Immortality Type 7 on his profile.

He's not counted as dead on his profile, ergo lack Type 7 immortality.
He is dead in his early buu saga and fusion reborn keys, dying in dragon ball doesn't grant immortality type 7, he is still almost the same as when he's alive but if he dies again he ceases to exist. But no matter, if you count him as alive then it would be his hirudegarn key which would clap even harder with dragon fist.

Kartana Size is gonna make it hard for Goku to hit it and could recover Health on top of that, anyway Dragon fist is restricted.

Kartana Size is gonna make it hard for Goku to hit it and could recover Health on top of that, anyway Dragon fist is restricted.
Size is not a problem for goku at all. Anyway is this goku in the janemba fight or the hirudegarn fight? Basically is he dead or alive?

Back