• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Fights His Uncle Grandpa (Still Taking Votes)

uncle grandpa Fra, it doesn't seem to me that Goku can achieve a victory condition in this fight, despite theoretically being able to

yeah about that wincons of goku he maybe stronger? and skilled but uncle grandpa has so much hax and he uses it in character

yeah about that wincons of goku he maybe stronger? and skilled but uncle grandpa has so much hax and he uses it in character
It's kinda funny how we didn't even feel like we needed to address the AP difference tbh. Not that I think it matters at this point.

This feels like an stomp and most likely is an stomp
I'm sure it's possible that it is. I hope a staff member looks at it so we know for sure though. Until then I don't see a reason not to keep taking votes

It's fine if it ends up being a stomp. Sure I'll be disappointed that it won't get added, but it'd be the right thing to do in that case.

Still though, until I hear some kinda staff opinion on the matter I'm just gonna keep bumping this till it gets enough votes for Grace.

theoretically, if Goku knocked out Uncle grandpa, would another uncle grandfather come in to replace him?

(I really want this not to be a stomp)

Staff doesn't need to be present to decide what's a stomp and what isn't. It's pretty blatantly clear that Goku has no way of getting around UG's duplicates and has no wincon here. By definition, that is a stomp.

Staff doesn't need to be present to decide what's a stomp and what isn't. It's pretty blatantly clear that Goku has no way of getting around UG's duplicates and has no wincon here. By definition, that is a stomp.
it isnt really duplication is more summoning that appears when he is in problem but yeah stomp
damn you could argue that uncle grandpa has more AP

man the uncle grandpa profile is so outdated he should have passive EE.. yeah i am not kiding
anyway close this this is a big stomp

Damn, the more I see revealed about this the sadder it makes me that it can't get added. I suppose I'll close the thread then.
...if I can figure out how to.

Back