• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Fights His Uncle Grandpa (Still Taking Votes)

Uncle Grandpa is traveling across the universe in search of kids to help, and ends up encountering one Son Goku on Earth. Goku's problem is that he needs someone really strong to fight, and after a series of wacky hijinks Uncle Grandpa decides to fight Goku himself.

Battle takes place on a barren planet, and Goku has seen Uncle Grandpa use some of his powers before.

Super Saiyan God Chou Goku is used, and Uncle Grandpa's optional equipment is restricted. Speed equal.

Goku wins: 0
Uncle Grandpa wins: 3 (Bernkastelll, Livinmeme, JustANormalLemon)
No one wins, but an important lesson was learned along the way: 0

Last edited:
uh, thats hard, Uncle Grandpa has a lot of body, im not sure if goku try to hakai one the others would disapear, and Uncle Grandpa can erase Goku as well, honestly, I dont even know why Goku would want to kill Uncle Grandpa, and Uncle Grandpa has literally 0 reasons to kill Goku, this is against his own meaning of a Uncle Grandpa, I disagree with this battle existing, I would prefer Incon

Last edited:
my opinion about this: goku and uncle grandpa wouldnt fight, incon, uncle grandpa would most likely help goku to beat his villains lol, they wont fight

I mean, that's fine, but SBA doesn't really care about that? I don't really see how this is a problem.

I mean, that's fine, but SBA doesn't really care about that?
SBA puts the characters to fight in character, and this is a thing that NEVER will happen lol, its literally putting Sanji to fight against a woman on a VS debate on SBA, he won't attack her, in the same way that uncle grandpa never would attack Goku due being his uncle grandpa, he would most likely help goku with his villains

SBA puts the characters to fight in character, and this is a thing that NEVER will happen lol, its literally putting Sanji to fight against a woman on a VS debate on SBA, he won't attack her, in the same way that uncle grandpa never would attack Goku due being his uncle grandpa, he would most likely help goku with his villains
Except I wrote a setup explaining why they're fighting? Like, I know Uncle Grandpa isn't much of a fighter in character, so I did what a lot of Vs threads do and thought up a scenario to make it more believable.

uh, thats hard, Uncle Grandpa has a lot of body, im not sure if goku try to hakai one the others would disapear, and Uncle Grandpa can erase Goku as well, honestly, I dont even know why Goku would want to kill Uncle Grandpa, and Uncle Grandpa has literally 0 reasons to kill Goku, this is against his own meaning of a Uncle Grandpa, I disagree with this battle existing, I would prefer Incon
That's not how SBA works

Looking through Goku's page I don't see him resisting Plot Manip and Reality Warping.
Would it be more fair to give Goku an object he can use to seal UG into with the Mafuba?

Uncle grandpa has a lot of body, literally, if Goku seals 1 of these, there still has a lot of others
Ohh, his duplicates. That makes sense. I forget, has Goku ever been shown using the Multiform technique for full body duplication? I know he copied his arms against Tien, but idk how much that'd help here.
Does Uncle Grandpa even use those things at first??
From the few episodes I managed to catch and seeing clips online he does tend to at least use his Reality Warping a lot.

uncle granpa has like millons of body sealing would be useless also what goku gona do when uncle grandpa summon a fucktons of uncle grandpa?

Last edited:
uncle granpa has like millons of body selling would be useless also what goku gona do when uncle grandpa summon a fucktons of uncle grandpa?
Okay yea, that does sound like it'd be too much for Goku. Would this count as your vote?

Alright, that's 2 for UG so far. Hopefully this won't be seen as a stomp, I'd love to see it get added.

Back