• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku fights an overpowered demon thing from a spanish cartoon

both are uni+, goku is in mui and speed is obv equal

black cat:

goku:

incon:

I'm pretty sure Goku stomps, Black Hats only scenario that could even be called "Combat" he has ever been in was a stomp against the crossover Anti-Pops, who was literally groveling at his feet, this is against Goku, who lives and breathes fighting, not to mention that Goku scales high enough into Low 2-C to one-shot Black Hat? Black Hats only real options against Goku are OOC for what we know of him, while I would describe Black Hat as no-nonsense more then anything he just has not shown the use of any hax in an actual combat scenario, and if Black hat did he would absolutely just stomp Goku. by the way Black Hat physically grabbed Anti-Pops by the face.

also you misspelt Black Hat for and didn't put Villainous in the tags, nobody who even remotely knows Villainous would have found this if I wasn't going around looking for vs threads

I'm pretty sure Goku stomps, Black Hats only scenario that could even be called "Combat" he has ever been in was a stomp against the crossover Anti-Pops, who was literally groveling at his feet, this is against Goku, who lives and breathes fighting, not to mention that Goku scales high enough into Low 2-C to one-shot Black Hat? Black Hats only real options against Goku are OOC for what we know of him, while I would describe Black Hat as no-nonsense more then anything he just has not shown the use of any hax in an actual combat scenario, and if Black hat did he would absolutely just stomp Goku. by the way Black Hat physically grabbed Anti-Pops by the face.
he doesnt use any hax in chracter?

he doesnt use any hax in chracter?
Not to what we know of, and if he did he would likely stomp Goku considering he has Plot Manipulation, reality warping, and Existance Erasure. While if Black Hat ever had any real fights id be certain that he would use hax the thing is he hasn't been in any fights.

Last edited:
Sadly it seems like a stomp either way with goku so far into low 2-C and BH treating a low 2-C as fodder but to such an unknown extent, Goku easily has the AP advantage. But yeah in abilities apartment BH stomps hard. While I do believe BH would use his abilities since he does these causally, the problem as stated before the only time anyone on his level has actually been in combat was over in literal seconds with no fighting back. With the such a huge AP and ability gap it just seems like a stomp either way. Either BH doesn't use his abilities and gets stomped hard, or BH uses his abilities and he stomps Goku . It is a lose lose situation either way.

But yeah currently it is definitely leaning towards a Goku stomp due to the one combat example.

Back