• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Dragon Ball GT) Vs Goku Black (Dragon Ball Super)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black has a massive scaling chain onto 3-A, he stomps. SSJ4 Goku could blitz if speed were un equalized though.

Black one shots with ease with speed equal. However even if speed was unequal, wouldn't the god forms make up the massive difference?

AwkguyDB said:
Black one shots with ease with speed equal. However even if speed was unequal, wouldn't the god forms make up the massive difference?
yeah since super's scaling also has more hax than gt

Gengar56 said:
For the sake of this goku black stomping I will make this speed unequalized
My only thing is let's say SSJ4 Goku hits black square in his jaw with a Dragon Fist, I still think Black has the dura to tank. I mean in his Base form he was eating consecutive punches from SSJB Vegeta who in a DB 3-A chain would be massively above SSJ4 Goku GT. Black could power up to SSJR Rose take out the Sickle of Sorrow and create multiple clones that are just as powerful as him to increase his AoE ten fold. There is no winning in this scenerio honestly. In a thread not long ago it was agreed on that if SSJ4 Gogeta ran a gauntlet on DBS he would only reach up to Goldey Freezer who would probably one shot at that point. Black is a whole other level beyond.

Speed unequalized in this scenario is the equivalent of an average person trying to punch down a Red Wood Tree. The person is infinitely faster than the tree but he would be lucky to even scratch the bark.

Not saying GT Goku is infinitely faster but speed is almost going to do nothing for him.

GT Goku scales so massively above a 2 quadrillion FTL feat it's not even funny. To what does Black scale?

Omegas03 said:
GT Goku scales so massively above a 2 quadrillion FTL feat it's not even funny. To what does Black scale?
Ok let's say Gt goku is faster than black but Black is high into 3A and has hax when Gt goku has never faced before. Speed isn't everything. It's like a dinosuar chasing a fly and eats it.

Omegas03 said:
I am just asking what is Black speed though So I can give my judgement.
Goku Black's speed would be exponentally higher than 41.5 Quadrillion which is 3/4th of Whis' 498 Quadrillion which Base Goku scales to in the RoF arc.

Being that Goku Black was matching SSJ2 blow for blow he should be anywhere from 80-100x (If the SSJ2 multiplier is accepted) 41.5 Quadrillio at least. 3,320,000,000,000,000,000 - 4,150,000,000,000,000,000 would be Base Black's speed. TBH I think the god form would make up for the speed but he would still probably be slower.

Well Base GT Goku could keep up with Ssj Gohan (GT) who can fight Rildo in base, so Base GT Goku is at least around 40 quadrillion, and then he can stack the Ssj multipliers on top of that.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well Base GT Goku could keep up with Ssj Gohan (GT) who can fight Rildo in base, so Base GT Goku is at least around 40 quadrillion, and then he can stack the Ssj multipliers on top of that.
So he's actually slower than Black?

Well is this base Black? because if that's the case, GT would get the speed advantage, it's also a lowball, as I used the ×20 speed multiplier, not the ×40-50 and didn't use his boosts after the baby saga, and there's a scaling chain above the Gohan one, but it's a bit complicated

Base Goku in the Cell saga has a feat in the quadrillions. And you know how big the scaling chain goes from that point up to GT.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well is this base Black, because if that's the case, GT would get the speed advantage, it's also a lowball, as I used the ×20 speed multiplier, not the ×40-50.
The OP gives a picture of SSJR Black so I am guessing that's who's used but I agree that GT Goku would be faster than Base Black as a SSJ4 I just think the god forms make up for the gap in speed between GT and Super.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well is this base Black? because if that's the case, GT would get the speed advantage, it's also a lowball, as I used the ×20 speed multiplier, not the ×40-50 and didn't use his boosts after the baby saga, and there's a scaling chain above the Gohan one, but it's a bit complicated
Their both at full power

Black is so far above SS4 Goku, I believe every single strike by Goku would be less than a mosquito bite. As soon as Black realises something is attacking him, he will most likely explode his aura, rendering him incapable of being hit.

This is either inconclusive due to Black being unable to hit Goku, or Black wins by vaporising Goku with ease.

The Calaca said:
Should I close?
Yeah this is a stomp for Black even if he couldn't hit SSJ4 Goku he could destroy the Planet or create an Explosion large enough to hit him via range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back