• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black vs Void Dark

VoidDark-0
Black goku super saiyan rose by bardocksonic-daezl5j

VS

So after confirming that Void Dark's stats are indeed 3-A, let's move on with this battle

SSJ Rose Black vs Void Dark

To me it seems like a quite a good match since both are fairly similar in terms of stats and have a wide range of abilities. Both in character and fight can end via any means necessary. Equalize speed if neccessary, though it might not be required since both are fairly even in terms of speed (given Whis' most recent speed upgrade).

Dicuss away

Black's hax is literally just his scythe and clones, the former he didn't even use as an attack. If Void possesses a clone, he gains their regen, and possession, and even worse for this fight, debuffing, make Void win.

By hax I was mainly referring to his reactive evolution, which i assume his clones would also have. And doesn't his Ki Scythe ignore durability?

2 questions 1. When has Black shown resistance to time stops 2. doesn't his scythe ignore durability by cutting space?

Honestly I think void might when For the reasons cal mentioned

I'd say Goku Black, if he isn't killed instantly, his reactive evolution should take the win. He jumped from Solar System level to Universal after adapting, then gained 2 strong hax from another adaptation, and was able to beat down an enraged, Plot armor goku (Lol) by adapting further.

So, his Reactive Evolution isn't something to be overlooked.

Overall vote going to Goku Black for other reasons stated above.

That makes no bloody sense, Zero.

Also, Goku Black for above reasons

@Cal his clones were simply mist condensed into something somewhat tangible that Goku Black controlled. His possession on clones won't do anything

Anonimoe7875 said:
Goku Black for reasons above...
Counted the votes and we have 7 for black (with mine) and 0 for void
I count 7 for Black and 2 for Void (The real cal howard and Jesterofgames)

Void Dark should still be far stronger physically. Nameless mooks are able to recreate the Big Bang in Disgaea, and Void Dark is superior to a number of Overlords on his own, with each Overlord being canonically leagues above any of their mooks.

Reppuzan said:
Void Dark should still be far stronger physically. Nameless mooks are able to recreate the Big Bang in Disgaea, and Void Dark is superior to a number of Overlords on his own, with each Overlord being canonically leagues above any of their mooks.
Couldn't the same be true of Black? SSJG Goku was already at universe level, SBG is above that and SSJB is exponentially above that and Black in SSJR form was able to stomp SSJB Vegeta, prior to training rather easily

@Yojimbo

There's a difference between being able to slowly tear apart the universe with your blows and being able to obliterate it at all with one.

Mind you that mooks, as in characters that Overlords can hardly be bothered to deal with, can perform Beerus-level feats like this.

Void Dark is comparable to the power of at least six Overlord-class entities at once, and casually destroys entire Netherworlds (read: universes) with his attacks.

On top of that, he'll just steal whatever powers Goku Black has before killing him.

I personally don't know much about Void Dark, but reading his profile... As far as it stands, He is getting blitz.

@Reppuzan how far is Void Dark into the Universal range?

@Gigyas

As I explained before, Universe busting is ridiculously casual for him.

Void Dark > Overlord-class opponents >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nameless Mooks who can trigger the Big Bang on their lonesome.

Hmm, In that case, Reading the profile he has more hax than Black, and his Attack Potency should be higher than Black if it is truly that big of a difference. My vote would go for Void Dark in that case, as long as Speed is Equalized.

Reppuzan said:
@Yojimbo

There's a difference between being able to slowly tear apart the universe with your blows and being able to obliterate it at all with one.

Mind you that mooks, as in characters that Overlords can hardly be bothered to deal with, can perform Beerus-level feats like this.

Void Dark is comparable to the power of at least six Overlord-class entities at once, and casually destroys entire Netherworlds (read: universes) with his attacks.

On top of that, he'll just steal whatever powers Goku Black has before killing him.
Goku Black is like 40+ times universal with the scythe, it doesn't matter how many universes they can erase, besides physical power means absolutely nothing at this stage.

And it was just stated to be others Overlords for power stealing, I'm no expert on his verse, but I seriously doubt it entirely means power, no?

@Riingo

You're getting your numbers from what exactly?

And yes, physical power still means a lot. If it takes you that much longer to destroy the universe, then there's a clear difference in fighting strength.

Verse Equalization. Besides, Overloads are just special techniques unique to the user, nothing more.

He's on Goku's body. Doubt he can, otherwise the whole "mortal half/that body is of Son Goku" wouldn't have been a problem either when he fused to become fusion Zamasu. We never see Black fighting in space, so unless shown otherwise, he dies in the vacuum like Goku does.

I still think Goku Black's got this, in his last fight he was so powerful he could take over an entire dimention/universe with a casual swing of his slice, using only his energy, and bring clones of himself from other dimentions to fight for him. With that much power he could take on SSJB Goku and Vegeta with his arms crossed casually and let his clones take them on. And SSJB Goku and Vegeta were definitely past universal at that point.

Long story short, Goku Black single attack >> Two fighters well past universal level

Take that character in a serious mode, not holding back = Win.

And I doubt his powers end there - The auther stated that Goku Black was the strongest non-God of Destruction character in the franchise. Vegito and Fused Zamasu were also mentioned in the same interview. So basically - If Black hadn't fused, his potential would get him above Fused Zamasu and Vegito. Black wins.

Void dark stomps persons that stomp universal busters so I seriously doubt Goku black has higher AP also because Goku black with his clones simply distracted Goku and Vegeta but was unable to beat them in combat.

Actually is there a calc done for their universal stats? I know both are much higher than baseline universal but I'd like to see who has the higher AP and Durability

@Knightofannihilation666 No there is none

But Overlords >>>>>>>>>>>>> fighters who are universal

And Void dark casually destroys several strong overlords throughout the game

I'm pretty sure they were a bit more than distractions - If Goku Black hadn't gone to help Zamasu, those clones would have killed Goku and Vegeta.

Probably far more than that - Goku in base is universal, then can go ssj1/2/3/god. Ssjb is far superior to SsjGod. Goku was able to stack Kaiokenx10 onto that SSJB and get 10 times stronger than that. Goku after getting several Zenkai's from Black was able to beat Hit (Who could take on SSJBKKX10 before) in regular SSJB. This implies he was over 10x stronger than when he beat Hit - I say Over 10x because Hit had gotten much stronger too. And Goku Black was able to beat the hell out of that SSJB goku with his arms crossed. Pretty sure he's over 10 times Universal.

Back