• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black vs Murmukusmon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Dragon Ball vs Digimon. Two Holy Beings turned to the Dark Side to protect what they care about. Both want to destroy the Ningen/Humans.

-Murmukusmon is 3-A

-Speed Equalized

-Bloodlusted

FIGHT!!!

Goku Black: 2

Murmukusmo: 1

Murmukusmon b
Hates Humans to preserve the order of Digimon.

Black Crop
Hates Humans to preserve the order of the Gods.

Hmm digimon vs dragon ball? We all know, how this goes, murmukusmon wins cause of one hit kill, attack reflection and dimensionsal bfr, although black can probably come back with instant transmission, depends on what "cosigns the opponent to oblivion through it" means, guessings that's the one hit kill.

^That stuff is only for MagnaAngemon. Murmukusmon only has the One Hit Kill attack.

Ah, more closer now then, still think murmukusmon takes it cause of one hit kill, how exactly does it work though?

Gehenna Flame is pretty much just a fire attack that grants instant death and eternal suffering in the afterlife. So based on the description, just a special fire ball or blast of hellfire.

Well, for one his ability to get stronger everytime he's damaged, martial arts ability(Zamasu, who was a prodigy, inside Goku's body), his scythe that can cut through space-time, his clones that cannot be destroyed while he's in the vicinity, and him most likely outpacing his opponent.

All depends in if Murmuku can hit Black with his One Hit Kill or If Black Spawns his clones, which I assume cant be killed by such attack. Form me its a 40-45% chance Murmuku win and 55-60% chance Black wins, so my vote goes to Black.

I would like to remind you all that Murmur here's Instant Kill attack is nothing but a casual flame. Plus he pretty much has Daishinkan levels of experience as he spent his life being the top guard for Yggdrasil and was one of Barbamo's strongest commanders.

I don't belive I change my vote even after knowing that. I still give my vote to Black, mainly because if Murmur dosen't hit with his Flame I think Black will eventually win with his clones and reactive evolution. If the fight gets too hard Black MAY be able to use the Kaioken. So yeah, Black 55% Murmu 45%.

Goku Black also has limited matter manipulation and can also ignore conventional damage by cutting through space and time

Is his matter manipulation even usable in combat? Also both ignore conventional durability. Heck one literally grants you death instantly if hit by his flames. So it depends on who hits who first.

Back