• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with speed equalised I don't see this being a battle black can win, besides is it even possible to just teleport out of a black hole? Does black even know where to go to escape a black hole?

How many votes does it take to call the match? I thought it was like 7 or something. Seems pretty equal at the moment.

Kyo Zero said:
Even with speed equalised I don't see this being a battle black can win, besides is it even possible to just teleport out of a black hole? Does black even know where to go to escape a black hole?
to get out of a black hole you need to go out of a black hole I don't think it's that complicated that and he has a mind of a kai.

This is really close but I'd have to go with magolor for reasons above. On a side note I was going to make this thread myself but then I checked the forums and saw this. Ya beat me to it, cal.

Darkmon cns said:
to get out of a black hole you need to go out of a black hole I don't think it's that complicated that and he has a mind of a kai.
Has a Kai ever escaped a black hole?

Magolor for the reasons Cal has stated.

Has a Kai ever escaped a black hole?

Magolor for the reasons Cal has stated.

its teleportation it could easily get him out

Teleportation has instantaneus speed, AFAIK to escape a black hole event horizon you only need FTL which they both have, singularities are another issue but should be escapable with "infinite" speed which is what Instant movement provides.

Also I'm pretty sure any god would be able to "destroy" blackholes considering the DB is much like our own and the universe being hollowed out statement didn't specifically exclude them.

I vote for black since his clones give him an edge in numbers and stamina (as he can create them without much effort and they have high level regen)

I...lost count. 9-11 in Magolor's favor? 9-10? I recounted and got 8-11 but I feel that I might've missed one for Black.

The real cal howard said:
I...lost count. 9-11 in Magolor's favor? 9-10? I recounted and got 8-11 but I feel that I might've missed one for Black.
I tried to count and got 9-11 in magolor's favor but might have missed some in the discussion. We should probably ask for everyone's current votes. Just to be safe before counting this as anything.

BreloomFanboy said:
1. Dragon ball universes are a fixed sphere. Therefore unless Black can travel in the void between the universes, the Black hole is absorbing him. Black would be leaving the battlefield to teleport to another universe.
2.Aren't the universes in dragon ball a sphere(BFR).
Proof that the blackhole can absorb the whole universe?

The blackhole in his profile pages only absorbs a few hundred/thousands or so galaxies in the background during his fight, the universe is made of over a hundred billions of galaxies at the very least, not attempting to downplay, but the range of this particular attack doesn't seem that impressive

And, correct me If I'm wrong, but SSJG tiers and above in dragon ball are presumably able to destroy blackholes somehow (I'm not saying this means they have infinite power) as leaving the universe (which is very much like our own) completely void and empty would also require them to be destroyed.

The only issue here would be Magolors ability to bend space which could throw black off-balance but as I see it lacks any of the useful combat aplications you'd expect such as attack redirection and space-slicing.

Soul's black hole warped the entire parallel universe, and the only reason Kirby didn't get absorbed was because Magolor stopped them early and Kirby is absurdly fast. As in a few hundred times faster than Black. And even then, Kirby was getting sucked in. Not to mention the range of this attack is much, MUCH, greater than Black's casual range, as literally no one abuses universal range. Not even Beerus himself.

Black Holes are voids in themselves, so...yeah.

Also, Magolor space slices. Often. By making tetris signs in the air with his hands no less.

"Soul's black hole warped the entire parallel universe, and the only reason Kirby didn't get absorbed was because Magolor stopped them early and Kirby is absurdly fast. As in a few hundred times faster than Black. And even then, Kirby was getting sucked in. Not to mention the range of this attack is much, MUCH, greater than Black's casual range, as literally no one abuses universal range. Not even Beerus himself. "

However there are plenty of galaxies left after the attack so his blackholes don't really instantly absorb the whole universe at once , also why would he stop using the technique if his intent was to defeat/kill kirby?

regarding range, that's true in DB they rarely ever use ranged explosions/attacks

"Black Holes are voids in themselves, so...yeah."

Not really sure what you're implying here, but blackholes are not voids in any sense of the word.

"Also, Magolor space slices. Often. By making tetris signs in the air with his hands no less."

I take your word for this, however I do not see it durability negation being listed as one of his abilities so the profile needs some clarifications regarding that.

Reason he stops was because of game mechanics.

Fine about black holes. That was more of speculation and the fact that some thing bh's are 4-D and such like that.

Some abilities are naturally durability negating. Like reality warping, time manipulation, or (not limited) matter manipulation. Spatial manipulation is one of them.

This is more of a meta issue, not related to the fight

But in the abilities page for spatial manipulation, you don't see durability negation being listed as one of its applications so just from that alone you wouldn't be able to reach the conclution that a character with this ability can also negate durability.

There are also lots of profiles which list all those abilities but the characters themselves can't use them to negate durability.

This is just my opinion but if a charcter can negate durability by any means they should have it listed in their profiles.

I'm guessing that's a vote for Magolor. Though, as many people have stated, Black's matter manipulation is combat useless. Especially compared to Magolor casually creating things from thin air.

Cropfist: Magolor

Genova: Black

Narwhal: Magolor

Enoyaka: Black

Vegeta: Black

Huesito: Black

Promestein: Magolor

Breloon: Magolor

Darkmon: Black

Radical: Black

Lucifer: Black

Dragonmaster: Black

Somebody: Magolor

Bre8k: Magolor

Redgrave: Black

Kyozero: Magolor

Thewrightway: Magolor

Aparajita: Magolor

Speedster: Magolor

Aguilia: Black (I think that's what he's going for?)

Veilas: Black

Trainerjacob: Black

I've counted up all the votes so far and it looks like the score is Black: 12 Magolor: 10

Should anyone see their name here and decide to change their votes (As soon as people realised this wasn't just a battle of AP and durability, and actually involved hax and reality warping some started to change their votes) then feel free to do so

I'll vote Black for the reasons above and his broken zenkai which keeps happening mid-battle. It could potentially make him get stronger and stronger until he could finally destroy Magolor, and I can see Black lasting long enough for that with speed being equalized and all.

Yeah. Though I wouldn't count Vegeta's vote. He was a troll who's only other posts were insulting Ant and an insulting rant.

@Fate. Black already holds the physical advantage. RE's not gonna do much. Hax is what matters.

But even then, it's one more advantage on Black's sleeve to go along with his other powers. He may have the physical advantage from the beginning, but RE could make said advantage potentially bigger as well.

His RE requires him to get hurt with physical attacks, which wouldn't be happening, and would only be getting hit by black holes, r-warping, and having hundreds of galaxies worth of durability ignoring space ripped open.

Even then, he can spam those clones and ripping/cutting space-time is nothing new to him either (not saying he can no sell that, just that he can do it himself and should know about how dangerous it is, hence with equal speed I don't see him just getting hit that easily). He could just as well spam space-time cutting attacks so the whole "Magolor ripping space-time" is kinda moot.

I can see the Black Holes offing Black if they get him, but as I see it, Magolor is getting offed before Black (albeit with considerable diff). One way or another, I'm still voting Black.

EDIT: Also, there's nothing saying he needs to specifically take Physical damage in order for the Zenkai to happen, he just needs to feel pain and be damaged. That's all. Unless Magolor one-shots him in the first attack, Black's RE is kicking in.

Magolor's spatial techniques are FAR superior to Black's, and Black's clones disappear when the rift closes, which Magolor can easily close with a clap of his hands, as he did a universal spatial distortion with a maneuver. Not to mention reality warping them away. Also, Magolor's spatial techniques just appear, unlike Black's.

Didn't kick in for Vegeta.

Black cuts: >:D >>Magolor: Oh, no, you don't. *claps hands >> Black: :mad: *cuts again* >:D >> Hand clapping >> Cutting >> Claps >> Cuts >> Clapcutsclauiafruieihegeohg (I laughed imagining the two of them doing that.)

A-hem. Anyways, he can close the gaps all he wants, Black can simply open them again by attacking. It's not like he needs any extra movement, he swings his arm with his bajillion times light-speed velocity and done. Without PIS on the way to make him just stand there doing nothing after cutting once, I don't see why he couldn't just spam that.

It did, though. He went from having some trouble with Goku and stomped by Vegeta to making the latter pretty much fodder. Same for when Goku was dominating him while enraged. Went from being stomped to "Yeah, whatever, not enough rage, mate." in seconds.

Dang. I missed that part. XD

A way to make him stop swinging is power nullification, which he also does with just clapping (does this to get rid of Kirby's super abilities). And Magolor has so many more durablity ignoring techniques that RE would be naught. Not to mention that he could likely duplicate himself too (the master crown allowed Landia to split), or just suck in everything by spamming supermassive black holes (emphasis on the super, because they're a lot bigger than regular ones), or just portaling Black's attacks at him.

Well I guess it should be added, but imo I don't think the arguements for black are very solid so it's possible it will get removed later.

It's been 13, 10 for A day. Also, I kinda added bias to this, being the OP and all and I kinda voted. I'd appreciate if someone else remade this. I should close this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back