• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black vs Aikkon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku black v5 by jaredsongohan-da8t5pe
Goku Black

Ssgss rayzor 2 by rayzorblade189-d8z3wg4
Aikko

Takes Place on an Indestructible Planet.
No equalizations.

10 meters from each others.

Round 1: Goku Black (Post-Replication Base) vs Aikko (Super-Henshin)

Bonus Round: Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose) vs Aikkon (Super Henshin Xeno)

Two characters, each similar in power, both on opposite ends of the alignment spectrum, both have the power of Gods.

Who wins?

Messed up a comment earlier by accident.

Anyways, both of them are pretty equal to each other for sure. Aside from Black being on the higher end of 3-B than compared to Aikkon, i mean. Still, i think in the end, Aikkon could win this with some difficulty. He has regen and some minor form of energy negation that can, although low-leveled, would help Aikkon real nicely in the fight. That and he does have danmaku level blast attacks and that rage power which may allow him to increase his powers even higher.

For the bonus round, it's more into Aikkon's favor. With the addition of the stuff i said above, Aikkon now has access to his own form of precognition and has some dura negation.

So Aikkon has it for me in both rounds.

Btw, i also linked both of the combatants here for convenience sake.

Well we can't forget about the psionic blade he should still have it in his base form it would likely give him an edge too if he managed to slice through him like he did Vegeta

Funny thing is that I only just realised how similar Aikkon and Goku Black are in terms of stats.

Anyway, I would give round 2 to Aikkon, if not because of the giant speed difference. 2 hours to cross a Universe vs. longer than 35 minutes to cross 5 Galaxies. That alone gives Aikkon a huge edge in round 2.

As for round 1, I'm not actually sure. Aikkon's intelligence may give him the edge but they're so close otherwise. Toss-up really.

Anyway, good battle.

@Darkmon

Well, Aikkon's dura is higher than Vegeta's, at least Multi-Galaxy vs. Solid Universe level.

Ah, well we've never seen Black use the Psionic Blade in base, though it is likely. Although, even then, Aikkon's dura and Black's AP cancel each other out.

True but it's still extremely powerful black also knows instant transmission which is an advantage in any fight .

I have no doubt that it's powerful. IT one the other hand is rendered effectively useless in round 2 due to Aikkon's precognition. In round 1 it'll be extremely useful, no doubt but in round 2, not so much.

I think that Aikkon's Danmaku-level attacks could potentially overwhelm Black's IT (as it requires concentration to pull off). Because of that and Aikkon's regen, he could win round 1 as well in my opinion.

Though R1 could be more closer and also more difficult due to Black having IT and and that ki blade thing of his that he used on Vegeta. Still, i believe that R1 is still in Aikkon's favor even then, just with more difficulty in that one.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
I think that Aikkon's Danmaku-level attacks could potentially overwhelm Black's IT (as it requires concentration to pull off). Because of that and Aikkon's regen, he could win round 1 as well in my opinion.
You're probably right hey why don't we do this match again after the Black ark is finished? That way you know who would win this one by then we should have a better understanding of blacks limitations.

I like that idea, Darkmon. There's still more to Black but for now, this is in Aikkon's lead for the moment.

@Everyone else: We can wait for another vote since our technical vote minimum is 4 people (remember, we're still a small and less active community here). But 3 can be used if nobody else votes after a while.

If no one votes in a while we could call it a victory for Aikkon and potentially make a new thread after the Goku Black Saga ends; assuming that Black gets any new skills that may make this a closer match.

Also Cross, could you close the Aikkon and SwaggyMgee take 2 thread as it's now a stompo due to Dragon Soul's ongoing downgrades.

Mmhmm. That's how it is. Though he does have the higher AP and Dura in R1 still but my vote still stands in the end. Just to throw that out there.

On that one, alright.

Welp, that's about at least a day here for ya, Exo. You can add the result of the match here at anytime now if you like, such as today or tomorrow even...

I'll add it now, although I'm still open to the prospect of a potential rematch after the Goku Black Saga has ended.

Mmm, same. Depending what happens regarding him, i'll allow a potential rematch here when taht comes. *Nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back