• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black upgrade to Low 2-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Goku Black Fought Blue Vegeta, Blue Goku, and Rage Trunks all at the same time. And the scythe created another dimension and created his own clones.

That's not how it works. Low 2-C comes anyone above Infinite Zamasu, who Black is definitely not stronger than.

Just because he would eventually become 2-C doesn't mean he's 2-C. Especially because he was defeated before he could reach that sort of power.

Fusion Zamasu is only 3-A.

The Scythe didn't create the other dimension, it ripped a hole to a another dimension. Fighting 3 Universe Level characters doesn't mean you are Low 2-C. The dragon Ball universe isn't infinite. Three characters who can destroy the finite universe will never equal infinite.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Just because he would eventually become 2-C doesn't mean he's 2-C. Especially because he was defeated before he could reach that sort of power.
Base Fusion Zamasu is only 3-A.
Stop dodging my arguments and how is base fusion zamasu oonly 3A? let alone Grotesque zamasu

Hst master said:
BakeRoof said:
Infinite Zamasu is 2-c not "Low 2-c". And and why is Trunks with spirit sword only 3-A? Fused zamasu is Low 2-c and trunks with the sword destroyed a low 2-c character.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shU56q3xmg8
1st, Infinite Zamasu is low 2-C and would've eeventually became 2-C. 2nd Fusion Zamasu isn't Low 2-C either.
Umm yes he is. Hell Vegito ssjb took on a full power zamasu ya'll stop ducking me.

Because he's only that powerful with his displayed feats. Explain to me how Fusion Zamasu is Low 2-C.

Also, I'm not dodging your arguments.

Stop dodging my arguments and how is base fusion zamasu oonly 3A? let alone Grotesque zamasu

What arguments? Your logic is he's Low 2-C just because? Or that Black is somehow Low 2-C just becsuse he was bullying 3 3-As? Give a reason why they should be Low 2-C than just fighting 3-As.

Umm yes he is. Hell Vegito ssjb took on a full power zamasu ya'll stop ducking me.

And you've yet to prove how Fusion Zamasu is Low 2-C. And who is ducking you?

Blue Vegito is also low 2-C and how is full power zamasu only 3-A and I'm talking about the one iwth the purple arm. and can you prove to me that he is not Low 2-c or your just gonna straw man. cuz I'm showing proof your just ducking my arguments and you have no argument.

You've just declared them to be Low 2-C without giving an ounce of proof. Nobody is dodging your arguments, there's just nowhere near enough content or proof to actually address anything.

Universal is 3-A. Universe+ is Low 2-C. And again like Asura said you're just slapping Low 2-C on characters without any real argument and saying people are ducking you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back