• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would Goku survive calling in Zen'o again? The one time he did use him, he had to use a time machine to escape before the destruction started.

If he is bloodlusted, i dont see how he would care getting killed.

and he can instant Teleport somewhere else anyways.

For the reasons already listed for most of this entire thread.

It's complete and uder outside help for Goku to call Zen'o in to stop him from losing.

It's no more than standard equipment. Not usuable for battle.

Because we don't know if Zeno will actually fight for Goku once he is summoned. Goku barely survived last time he did.

In fact I do not see the difference between doing this and summoning the Kyuubi or opening a pokeball for example. But if goku receives this upgrade, Dr Strange MCU must also receive for successfully summoning Dormmamu.

Goku easly made Zenou kill Zamasu.

And they are friends.

So i dont see this "We dont know if Zenou will fight for Goku" thing going anywhere.

Yeah, this thing of the buttom is a bad idea: besides the possibility of Zen'o not helping Goku or killing him in the process, once Zen'o is summoned the battle will become "Zen'o vs. X character", and even if the result is accepted (what is impossible), the victory will be added to Zen'o wins, not Goku. So this is pretty much useless.

Muuuuh said:
In fact I do not see the difference between doing this and summoning the Kyuubi or opening a pokeball for example.
This was literally addressed above and explained why both sides were different.

Also what Antoniofer said too.

Hoopa is in the same boat as Naruto, Lucy, and everyone else above. His summoning powers are natural and he's no different than the latter mentioned.

Plus, unlike Goku and Zen'o, Hoopa can actually forcefully control the creation trio and use them as puppets of destruction.

At best it is an addition to Equipment. It doesn't give you a Tier since it isn't even a weapon, it's the equivalent of a phonecall.

How about we just add this to this to the standard equipments and close this thread? we all agree at least on that.

The Everlasting said:
We disagreed with adding this before because not only is it literally just calling for help, but it's not guaranteed Zeno will actually fight for Goku.
It's like rating me as Peak Human if I had a friend that's a UFC fighter and could call him to beat someone up for me. Except he might not even beat the person up for me. He could even just decide to beat me up instead.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Additionally, Final Fantasy characters and Naruto characters still have summoning on their profiles, and before you say, "one uses a button while the other magically summons", that's like saying the tier of someone's gun shouldn't be added on their profiles but the tier of a magic spell is okay.
they still use theier own chakra for

The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how powerful the summoned creature can be

Just opening for a sec to confirm that nearly everyone here said its okay as equipment just not as something combat applicable.A

Also, Cal, read the thread before you say something...

I just wanted to mention that I definitely agree with The Everlasting, Matthew, Ryukama, and The real cal howard that calling for help from another character should not be counted as a higher tier.

That said, we can simply mention the button in Goku's equipment.

Sorry for another reopen but one final thing I wanted to point out.

Zeno never shielded or protected Goku at all when he was about to nuke Zamasu. Nor did he appear to have any plans of doing so. Goku specifically ran away into the time machine to avoid being collateral damage of this.

So the one instance of the Zeno Button being used that people want to argue for was an instance where Zeno was going to kill Goku. Yet we're to use this as proof he will 100% always fight on Goku's behalf no question and is completely guaranteed to protect him from all danger...

Also Zeno put Goku in a death arena where he will erase him, his family, his friends, his home and everything Goku ever held dear if he's to lose. They can hardly be said to be really friends with each other.

We know Zeno is more than willing to kill Goku, and he can unpredictably be provoked into destroying Goku if he were to piss him off. But even with no uncertainty of whether or not he will fight for Goku, I still disagree that calling someone for help should count as a feat for your own power. Which I think most others came to a similar conclusion.

Since the other staff want this closed, users can go to my wall if they want and I'll answer tomorrow when I'm done sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back