• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku has the Zen'ō Button, so he should be added to his Standard Equipment, as well Summoning to Powers and Abilities by being able to call Zeno Sama by pressing it. So they should add the following to the Goku file.

Powers and Stats

Tier: 2-C with Zen'ō button

Powers and Abilities: Summoning (With the Zen'ō Button)

Attack Potency: Multi-Universe level (You can call Zen'ō by pressing its button, when it called to the Zen'ō of the future to finish with Infinite Zamasu erased the whole timeline of Future Trunks)

Range: Multi-Universal by calling Zen'ō

Standard Equipment: Zen'ō button They should also create a separate tab for the Zen'ō Button

Zen'ō Button
Summary

It is a Button delivered by Zen'ō to Goku, with this can call it or go with the he depending on the side of the button that you press, if it

is on another timeline calls the Zen'ō of that timeline.

Powers and Stats Tier: 2-C

Name: Zen'ō button

Origin: Dragon Ball

Wielders: Zen'ō, Son Goku

Powers and Abilities: Summoning, Teleportation

Attack Potency: Unknown | Multi-Universe level (When the press it the can call Zen'ō)

Durability: Unknown

Range: Unknown | Multi-Universal by calling Zen'ō

Weaknesses: If Zen'ō feels angry or something dislikes, he will erase the whole existence including the possessor of this Button.

This is interesting; that's definitely something he carries around. The button itself doesn't really need a durability rating though, but Multi-Universal range and Multi-Universe level AP are both legit.

Disagreeing with this completely, this is just massive outside help which would literally be the only reason Goku would even use it for (not even in character for him but even if he was, same thing).

Not to mention this wouldnt even be usuable as if Goku is fighting another Low 2-C, pulling a 2-C to help him would not only mean Goku himself is no longer fighting, but it would be a stomp in Zen'os favor everytime.

@Kukui

Summons are outside help, doesn't mean they cannot have it?

We are an indexing site first and foremost. Whether this is useable on not does not matter. Disabling abilities is a thing.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Disagreeing with this completely, this is just massive outside help which would literally be the only reason Goku would even use it for (not even in character for him but even if he was, same thing).

Not to mention this wouldnt even be usuable as if Goku is fighting another Low 2-C, pulling a 2-C to help him would not only mean Goku himself is no longer fighting, but it would be a stomp in Zen'os favor everytime.
Then, why not just restrict the button from battles against Low 2-Cs?

@Professor, I know it's outside help and would normally be banned in most threads, but a lot of characters have outside help listed in their profiles. For example, Jarvis could be considered outside help for Iron Man, but he still has that on his profile. And same with various Tier 9 to Tier 8 characters having access to Tier 7 to Tier 6 nukes. Even Mister Fantastic has a 2-A with prep time.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
They could just ban it from his equipment.

Look guys. It's obvious we can restrict the button in match-ups so stop that discussion it's unnecessary.

As @Dragon said this is a indexing site, the vs threads are just bonus to make the time we spend here more fun, but that's all.

The difference between this and summonings, like lets say Lucy or Naruto, is that they summon characters with their own natural abilities and use up power to do so, especially Lucy who is a summoning character in general for being a Celestial Wizard. It wouldnt be outside help for her because thats the basis of literally all her stuff.

Goku does not have the natural ability to summon Zen'o as its just a button and unlike lucy and Naruto Goku is not a summoner in the slightest. Him calling Zen'o when in trouble is like a very very last resort like against Zamasu.

I can agree to a separate page for the button but for now I don't feel comfortable with giving a character abilities they cannot even naturally do and a tier based on outside help unlike legitimiate summoners.

@Prof there are many people with abilties that they can't use in battle that are even more worthless, but again it's an indexing site so having it on his profile has perfect sense as it is part of his equipment.

If thats the case then im fine with adding it under equipment but it should be noted to be unsuable in battle for reasons I already stated, unless someone else has better options.

The Everlasting said:
We disagreed with adding this before because not only is it literally just calling for help, but it's not guaranteed Zeno will actually fight for Goku.
It's still his equipment. Of course there is no need to add the 2-C rating, but only that he can summon Zeno with it.

I disagree too by Ever's reasons; futhermore, is even possible that Zen'o kill Goku in the process too.

The Everlasting said:
We disagreed with adding this before because not only is it literally just calling for help, but it's not guaranteed Zeno will actually fight for Goku.
But again, we know it is useless in battle. However, as I have been told countless time that this is an indexing site first and foremost. So placing the Zeno Button under his equipment does not hurt.

@Medeus

Prep and literally just calling someone for help are two different things. Spider-Man isn't Tier 5 with prep because he's friends with the Fantastic Four.

@Dragon

Does he even still have the button? Honest question, does he? I thought it got destroyed back in the Future Trunks Saga or something.

The Everlasting said:
@Dragon
Does he even still have the button? Honest question, does he? I thought it got destroyed back in the Future Trunks Saga or something.
I was actually gonna ask that. He still had it in the Universal Survival Arc when he went to see Zeno. Dunno if he has it on person now tho.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm guessing you didn't look at my post above, but outside help is included on profiles all the time. Look at Master Chief, Mister Fantastic and Rick Sanchez for example.
You do realize Rick is like a normal to barely superhuman by himself right? He's an inventor so of course summonings wouldnt be outside help for him. He's no different than Jimmy Neutron or Phineas/Ferb.

Same thing for Master Chief.

Where does M.F. have summoning?

Another difference is that the button actually teleports Zen'ō, Spiderman's cellphone or whatever doesn't teleport Iron Man or the Fantastic 4. Also, Cortana, Jarvis, are technically outside help since it's still the aid of another character, but those are still added on their profiles equipment.

Additionally, Final Fantasy characters and Naruto characters still have summoning on their profiles, and before you say, "one uses a button while the other magically summons", that's like saying the tier of someone's gun shouldn't be added on their profiles but the tier of a magic spell is okay.

Already addressed Naruto.

Naruto characters have the natural ability thats a part of their shinobi abilities that allow them to summon other creatures and unlike this, Naruto characters use up their own chakra to even summon a single summoning and they fight alongside them in literally every instance (like combining jutsus).

Here, Goku is literally just calling Zen'o for help and like said above there's no evidence that Zen'o will neccesarily fight for Goku. Plus Goku has no natural summoning hax at all, he just calls Zen'o with a button and sacrifices nothing for it in return.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The Everlasting said:
@Dragon
I was actually gonna ask that. He still had it in the Universal Survival Arc when he went to see Zeno. Dunno if he has it on person now tho.
He still has it, he was going to give it to Uranai Baba but he rejected it, so he put it away again.

Dienomite22 said:
And there would be no point in adding this, Just use Zen'o to fight the 2-C himself otherwise it would give Goku false victories.
Again. We are an INDEXING SITE first. not a vs debates site only. There are plenty of non-combat applicable abilities in profiles.

But the problem with that is that its not even an ability. It's just a button, and Goku is not in the same position as inventors like Phineas/Ferb, Jimmy Neutron, Dexter, etc. who heavily depend on inventions or tech to do anything outside their normal human stats.

If majority still wants to add this to his equipment and note its not applicable to combat then i'll disgress but for now im only agreeing with the separate page for the button if that is still up.

Yea, but putting Zen'o on his profile will just bring in more confusion.This may be an indexing site first but most people don't use it as such.

Why is everyone making a big deal out of adding in goku's profile: Zeno button: a button given by Zeno that allowes goku to summon him or go to his residence. And Summoning with Zeno button to his powers.

2-C with Zeno button seems wrong. Its Zeno the one who is 2-C, not goku, and goku isnt boosted in any way by it. We dont give base Obito country level AP with Juubi.

I also don't think you read my argument about saying a "certain gun shouldn't be added to someone's profile just because it's an object with a certain tier rather than the person themself performing the same feat." Regardless whether it's a tool or a natural ability makes no difference. If he has the button, and he can use the button, it counts. Yes, it will be banned from most VS threads, and Zeno may not help Goku if he doesn't want to, but he can still summon him. The same thing could be said about Naruto summons, the frogs don't always help Naruto.

Because everyone who actually has summoning have it as a natural ability or are normal human inventors who are allowed to use tech for whatever, such as summoning.

Goku is in neither position in any way shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back