• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo vs Alex Mercer

For the sake of argument, let's argue under the basis that he can't block poisons, then. What's your argument for Alex winning?

For the sake of argument, let's argue under the basis that he can't block poisons, then. What's your argument for Alex winning?
Mercer gasses.

And since teenage Gojo can’t block it, he gets caught.

And since teenage Gojo does not appear to have Domain Expansion, he can’t use Unlimited Void, so he has no way to stun Mercer enough to land Hollow Purple on Mercer.

Teenage Gojo also doesn’t appear to possess Teleportation like his adult self does either, so he has no way to avoid it even with speed being equal.

Even if Gojo tries to use Blue to pull the gasses (which teenage Gojo lacks the scans to prove that it’s in-character for him to do that against gas attacks), Mercer has Infinite stamina whereas Gojo doesn’t (and considering even adult Gojo was unable to spam Domain Expansion more than 5-6 times without suffering from brain damage or whatever, along with the fact that there were some statements stating that Gojo's Cursed Energy was running out against Sukuna, teenage Gojo's Cursed Energy is definitely not infinite), so Mercer can just keep trying to infect Gojo until Gojo gets worn down enough for the gasses to land on Gojo.

Due to teenage Gojo only ever having shown to use smaller-sized Hollow Purple to blast a hole in Toji's torso (unlike his adult self who can use a much larger-sized Hollow Purple to obliterate entire surroundings, or practically obliterate an entire city like what Post-Prison Realm Gojo does), teenage Gojo wouldn’t be able to use a Hollow Purple larger than that due to lacking the feats his adult self does… Which means Mercer has a much higher chance of surviving that Toji-sized torso hole caused by Hollow Purple compared to adult Gojo's Hollow Purple - so Mercer just regenerates and gets back to haxing Gojo with the gasses.

And with Mercer having combat applicable Low-High Regeneration, with that Mid-High regeneration that takes hours when regenerating from incineration-level attacks, Gojo's Blue and Red is basically ineffective against Mercer's regeneration that easily works in a few seconds.

Or in short, Gojo gets gassed by Prototype 2 Mercer (who hates Humanity and would try to infect any humans as soon as possible without PiS holding him back), and gets infected.

And while Gojo's Limitless may allow him to manipulate Space at the atomic level, there’s no scans that suggests Gojo's own RCT works anywhere near that level, so it’s very likely the Blacklight Virus molecular-level infection would keep Gojo being a mindless infected - and considering the fact that the Blacklight Virus was shown to immediately convert a victim into an Infected in just 1 second, Gojo's RCT wouldn’t be fast enough to counter that as well (it took him a few Manga pages of fighting for him to regrow an arm if I recall correctly).

And considering the Blacklight Virus is designed to be superior to the Redlight Virus, which has explicit statement of altering the structure of the brain (the thing that also causes Madness Manipulation), teenage Gojo is even more screwed as the brain is what allows a Sorcerer to control their Cursed Energy.

So yeah, Prototype 2 Mercer just gasses teenage Gojo, and infects him.

Last edited:
What's the range of the gas? And what stops Gojo's molecular/atomic level senses from just seeing that gas and moving away from it? If he can't block out gas, there's no reason to assume he'd even get in its range. He has flight.

What's the range of the gas? And what stops Gojo's molecular/atomic level senses from just seeing that gas and moving away from it? If he can't block out gas, there's no reason to assume he'd even get in its range. He has flight.
It caused an infection in all of Penn Station the moment it was first unleashed. I think one of the past users estimated that it was at least 200 meters as its range for affecting Penn Station.

Gojo's Six Eyes lacks feats of seeing stuff at the molecular/atomic level. Just because Limitless can manipulate Space at the atomic level doesn’t mean Six Eyes has atomic level perception. So I doubt Gojo can differentiate that it’s infectious gasses rather than "smokescreen" due to lack of Six Eyes feats.

As for trying to move away, he would be trying to outrun/outfly a gas attack that is as fast as he is with speed equalised, especially when they start off 5 meters apart as the OP specified. Good luck for Gojo trying to do that forever when he doesn’t have Infinite stamina, and clearly has finite Cursed Energy. Teenage Gojo would not win in the battle of attrition against Mercer.

Edit: I’m arguing this is most likely to be a stomp, not a decisive victory, by the way.

Last edited:
It caused an infection in all of Penn Station the moment it was first unleashed. I think one of the past users estimated that it was at least 200 meters as its range for affecting Penn Station.

Gojo's Six Eyes lacks feats of seeing stuff at the molecular/atomic level. Just because Limitless can manipulate Space at the atomic level doesn’t mean Six Eyes has atomic level perception. So I doubt Gojo can differentiate that it’s infectious gasses rather than "smokescreen" due to lack of Six Eyes feats.

As for trying to move away, he would be trying to outrun/outfly a gas attack that is as fast as he is with speed equalised, especially when they start off 5 meters apart as the OP specified. Good luck for Gojo trying to do that forever when he doesn’t have Infinite stamina, and clearly has finite Cursed Energy. Teenage Gojo would not win in the battle of attrition against Mercer.

Edit: I’m arguing this is most likely to be a stomp, not a decisive victory, by the way.
The only reason that Gojo can use Limitless at the atomic level is because of his Six Eyes, which allow for that degree of perception. Without his Six Eyes, his technique isn't actually that great. It's only because of it that he has such good control over his own cursed energy.

It's also the reason that Infinity is so useful. When he was a teenager, Infinity was based on his perception of things, down to the molecular level. That's how he blocked things based on mass, speed, and shape.

The 5m thing was never included in the OP. Right now, they are starting at SBA 4 km.

Btw, what's stopping Gojo from just using Maximum Lapse: Blue to suck all of the gases up, along with Alex Mercer? That'd likely be his starting move if there's gas everywhere.

The only reason that Gojo can use Limitless at the atomic level is because of his Six Eyes, which allow for that degree of perception. Without his Six Eyes, his technique isn't actually that great. It's only because of it that he has such good control over his own cursed energy.

It's also the reason that Infinity is so useful. When he was a teenager, Infinity was based on his perception of things, down to the molecular level. That's how he blocked things based on mass, speed, and shape.

The 5m thing was never included in the OP. Right now, they are starting at SBA 4 km.

Btw, what's stopping Gojo from just using Maximum Lapse: Blue to suck all of the gases up, along with Alex Mercer? That'd likely be his starting move if there's gas everywhere.
Six Eyes has scans stating that it reduces Cursed Energy usage, but it doesn’t have explicit scans stating that it has atomic level perception. A character can have an atomic-level defensive and not actually have atomic-level perception. Like with blocking gasses, either provide explicit scans that state Gojo's Six Eyes has atomic level perception or it does not have atomic-level perception due to lack of feats. Feats are very important in this site.

Blocking things based on mass, speed and shape is good and all, but that could be attributed to a feat of the Limitless rather than the Six Eyes. Again, I’ve seen scans of it reducing Cursed Energy usage that makes Limitless OP, but I have yet to see scans that says Six Eyes can see atoms - and considering the Blacklight Virus is capable of having each one of their virions being able to reconfigure their molecular structure to the extent that even other Blacklight shapeshifters can’t differentiate a Blacklight shapeshifters from their disguise, even molecular-level perception might not be enough and atomic-level perception would be needed to be guaranteed it can detect the Blacklight Virus - even viral detectors failed to detect the Evolved in the second game due to the Reactive Evolution abilities of the Blacklight Virus.

So if you have the explicit scans, provide them, or else atomic level perception also can’t be substantiated for the Six Eyes.

The OP stated 5 meters in one of their later comments.

Gojo may use Blue to suck up the gasses, but he lacks the in-character feats to showcase he does that against gaseous attacks, so yeah. Even if he has such in-character feats (which I doubt), he still has finite Cursed Energy, so he would eventually lose out in a battle of attrition against Mercer and get infected.

Last edited:
If it is Teenage Gojo, then he spams Blue. His Six Eyes would identify what exactly he’s looking at, so if this is Adult Gojo, again, he spams Blue. He can teleport, he can amp his speed, this gas is such a ridiculous non-factor I cannot believe it’s actually an argument.

If it is Teenage Gojo, then he spams Blue. His Six Eyes would identify what exactly he’s looking at, so if this is Adult Gojo, again, he spams Blue. He can teleport, he can amp his speed, this gas is such a ridiculous non-factor I cannot believe it’s actually an argument.
This is teenage Gojo as it’s Low 7-C Gojo, so yeah.

And the points above showcases why Blue wouldn’t be effective in the long-term (and even short-term is debateable as I have yet to see Six Eyes feats that showcases Atomic level perception to even make differentiating the viral gasses from smokescreen as a likely possibility).

That scans only showcases that Limitless can manipulate Cursed Energy at the atomic level to manipulate space - it says nothing about the Six Eyes, and Mercer doesn’t even have any energy-based abilities to showcase that his virions even have Cursed Energy.

Thus, unless there’s such a scan, it’s arguable Gojo can even see atoms in the Six Eyes to help spot the Blacklight Virus in the gasses.

Do actually provide an explicit scan of the Six Eyes actually having atomic level perception rather than Limitless (which is a seperate ability from Six Eyes). I would actually like to see such a scan if it exists.

Last edited:
Six Eyes has scans starting that it reduces Cursed Energy usage, but it doesn’t have explicit scans stating that it has atomic level perception. A character can have an atomic-level defensive and not actually have atomic-level perception. Like with blocking gasses, either provide explicit scans that state Gojo's Six Eyes has atomic level perception or it does not have atomic-level perception due to lack of feats. Feats are very important in this site.
I'm not going to go digging through the manga to provide you with scans.

Limitless is a cursed technique that allows for the manipulation of space by manipulating "Infinity" in various ways.

The Six Eyes are an innate gift that allows for heightened perception.

The reason that Gojo can manipulate space at the atomic level is because he can perceive cursed energy at the atomic level.

His perception is based on his Six Eyes. Without that, he wouldn't be able to manipulate space at that level.

If you don't want to believe me, just say that. But that's how it works.
Blocking things based on mass, speed and shape is good and all, but that could be attributed to a feat of the Limitless rather than the Six Eyes.
It is explicitly based on Gojo's perception. It's not an automatic thing that Limitless does for him.
The OP stated 5 meters in one of their later comments.
Not in the OP, so it's irrelevant.

Gojo may use Blue to suck up the gasses, but he lacks the in-character feats to showcase he does that against gaseous attacks
He's not a dumbass, wtf?

If he sees he's surrounded by gasses his immediate thought would just be to get rid of them.

And his best bet at getting rid of them is Blue, which he uses in-character all the ******* time. It's literally his starting move as a teenager.

Even if he has such in-character feats (which I doubt), he still has finite Cursed Energy, so he would eventually lose out in a battle of attrition against Mercer and get infected.
He can literally just use purple multiple times if he can regenerate even after a single purple.

Also, his Six Eyes allow him to use cursed energy for an extreme amount of time.

I'm not going to go digging through the manga to provide you with scans.

Limitless is a cursed technique that allows for the manipulation of space by manipulating "Infinity" in various ways.

The Six Eyes are an innate gift that allows for heightened perception.

The reason that Gojo can manipulate space at the atomic level is because he can perceive cursed energy at the atomic level.

His perception is based on his Six Eyes. Without that, he wouldn't be able to manipulate space at that level.

If you don't want to believe me, just say that. But that's how it works.
Well, if you're not going to do that, then your explanations about Six Eyes having atomic-level Perception can't be substantiated. It's as simple as that.

Your explanations would only matter if there are scans to substantiate it. So, without the scans, explanations about a character's capabilities can be classified as NLF (so provide the explicit scans, or the explanations can be disregarded as NLF).

It is explicitly based on Gojo's perception. It's not an automatic thing that Limitless does for him.

Okay, prove that Gojo was using Six Eyes to sort attacks based on mass, speed and shape with explicit scans - I could just as easily argue that Gojo did that using Limitless rather than Six Eyes, and it would end up being more likely because Limitless is what was creating Infinity to block attacks based on such a criteria. Again, scans of Six Eyes having atomic-level perception, or we're dealing with unsubstantiated claims.

Not in the OP, so it's irrelevant.
Comment is not enough to qualify?

Fine, then SBA says the fight starts at 4 kilometers, then Mercer decides to infect everything and now Gojo has to deal with a bunch of Blacklight Infected, and also Blacklight Evolved with similar regenerative abilities (and shapeshifting capabilities) as Mercer. All the while, Mercer would disappear into the crowd and shapeshift into the crowd, and Gojo would not be able to differentiate Mercer from his disguise as I have yet to see Six Eyes having scans of atomic-level perception being provided. And I'm not even sure if teenage Gojo's Six Eyes has 4 kilometers range.

By that point, teenage Gojo would now be dealing with vast amounts of Blacklight Infected and would have his hands full with dealing with them for many extended periods of time until he gets worn down (which Toji canonically used as a strategy against teenage Gojo to wear him down).
He's not a dumbass, wtf?

If he sees he's surrounded by gasses his immediate thought would just be to get rid of them.

And his best bet at getting rid of them is Blue, which he uses in-character all the ******* time. It's literally his starting move as a teenager.

Yes, but he wouldn't be able to tell those gasses are dangerous unless he has atomic-level perception with Six Eyes... Which you have not provided scans of such by the way.

For all he knows, he would think its a smokescreen, and we literally have red-coloured smoke being used in real life as a smokescreen by the military as well. And considering Gojo exists in a modern society, I doubt he would think it as much different from a red smokescreen... Unless he has atomic level Perception, which you have yet to provide scans of such.

He can literally just use purple multiple times if he can regenerate even after a single purple.

Also, his Six Eyes allow him to use cursed energy for an extreme amount of time.

Yes, but teenage Gojo lacks feats of having Hollow Purple being large enough to encompass Mercer's entire body to permanently take him out (as teenage Gojo only has feats of creating Hollow Purple to riddle a large hole in Toji's torso). Teenage Gojo has yet to showcase feats of nuking entire areas with Hollow Purple like his adult self does.

Speed is equalised, so Six Eyes' perception time is irrelevant... Unless Six Eyes is listed in Gojo's profile as a speed amp, which it isn't based on his current profile. So the Six Eyes perception time is equalised if it is not listed as speed amp.

Edit: Wait, you actually meant Cursed Energy usage. XD

Same points as I've mentioned above, Gojo still doesn't have Infinite stamina and still has finite Cursed Energy reserves, so he it would be inevitable he loses against Mercer in a battle of attrition.

Last edited:
ok maybe if alex and gojo are 5m apart
So, since you're the OP, is it confirmed that they start 5 meters apart? Or is it SBA starting distance now?

Also, is Young Gojo (the teenage version) being used? Or is it the 28 years old or the Post-Prison Realm key being used for Gojo?

From what I can recall, another user stated that teenage/Young Gojo is 8-A at best, which if WIP (if only the current profile isn't so bad), so I can only see teenage Gojo being included in the 8-A tiering of the top 10 strongest non-smurf list at best (because 28 years old Gojo or Post-Prison Realm Gojo seems to scale to a much higher tiering than 8-A, probably).

Last edited:
"He couldn't tell the gasses are dangerous"

I thought I was the Gojo downplayer.

Goddamn 🤣

Even the JJK wiki explains the abilities in this way. And if you don't want to believe what's on that wiki either, then I'll just agree to disagree. I don't remember where the exact scans are in the manga and I don't want to find them, but this stuff is already accepted to be the case, just isn't directly sourced on the pages.

Voting Gojo for my own reasons.

"He couldn't tell the gasses are dangerous"

I thought I was the Gojo downplayer.

Goddamn 🤣

Even the JJK wiki explains the abilities in this way. And if you don't want to believe what's on that wiki either, then I'll just agree to disagree. I don't remember where the exact scans are in the manga and I don't want to find them, but this stuff is already accepted to be the case, just isn't directly sourced on the pages.

Voting Gojo for my own reasons.
That's what happens when you don't provide the explicit scans for Six Eyes having atomic-level Perception (and that atomic-level feat with Limitless can also be argued as a Limitless thing rather than a Six Eyes thing). 🤷‍♂️

If you don't provide it, then it could be argued as NLF. It's as simple as that. That's the fate of arguments without the scans to support them in this site. ^_^;

Some secondhand information such as the wiki is irrelevant. What I'm looking for is firsthand information from the source material, and you didn't provide it. Don't imply that I'm a "Gojo downplayer" as a ad hominem attack (possibly?) when I don't see the sufficient scans. All I'm asking for is to give the scans... That's all I was requesting.

I like Gojo far more than I like Alex Mercer (both his Prototype 1 and his Prototype 2 version, although obviously the former far more), but I still don't see the aforementioned explicit scans of Six Eyes atomic-level perception.

But fine, if you won't provide the scans, then I would have to agree to disagree as well. If you can find such explicit scans, then please do so, I would love to see the scans - if the scans can substantiate the Six Eyes as atomic-level perception (and it has to be specifically Six Eyes, not the Limitless), I would've easily accepted atomic-level perception as valid.

I still think this is a stomp in Mercer's favour against teenager Gojo, but if you argue that it isn't a stomp, then it becomes a very decisive (almost a stomp, but not really?) victory in favour of Mercer from what I can see. Dealing with infectious gasses (which teenage Gojo has no explicit scans of blocking, especially when there's an anti-feat from him directly stating he struggles with filtering based on chemical structure) and having lack of explicit scans of the Six Eyes having atomic-level perception (again, Limitless having an atomic-level feat could be attributed to its own feat, rather than the Six Eyes' feat, especially when there exists characters in fiction that can block microscopic attacks at a specific scale but lacks perception that works in such a scale) is basically an insurmountable obstacle that I don't think teenage Gojo can overcome, so I don't think there's going to be a likely outcome of anything other than Mercer infecting teenage Gojo with the gasses.

Last edited:
That's what happens when you don't provide the explicit scans for Six Eyes having atomic-level Perception (and that atomic-level feat with Limitless can also be argued as a Limitless thing rather than a Six Eyes thing). 🤷‍♂️

If you don't provide it, then it could be argued as NLF. It's as simple as that. That's the fate of arguments without the scans to support them in this site. ^_^;

Some secondhand information such as the wiki is irrelevant. What I'm looking for is firsthand information from the source material, and you didn't provide it. Don't imply that I'm a "Gojo downplayer" as a ad hominem attack (possibly?) when I don't see the sufficient scans. All I'm asking for is to give the scans... That's all I was requesting.

I like Gojo far more than I like Alex Mercer (both his Prototype 1 and his Prototype 2 version, although obviously the former far more), but I still don't see the aforementioned explicit scans of Six Eyes atomic-level perception.

But fine, if you won't provide the scans, then I would have to agree to disagree as well. If you can find such explicit scans, then please do so, I would love to see the scans - if the scans can substantiate the Six Eyes as atomic-level perception (and it has to be specifically Six Eyes, not the Limitless), I would've easily accepted atomic-level perception as valid.

I still think this is a stomp in Mercer's favour against teenager Gojo, but if you argue that it isn't a stomp, then it becomes a very decisive (almost a stomp, but not really?) victory in favour of Mercer from what I can see. Dealing with infectious gasses (which teenage Gojo has no explicit scans of blocking, especially when there's an anti-feat from him directly stating he struggles with filtering based on chemical structure) and having lack of explicit scans of the Six Eyes having atomic-level perception (again, Limitless having an atomic-level feat could be attributed to its own feat, rather than the Six Eyes' feat, especially when there exists characters in fiction that can block microscopic attacks at a specific scale but lacks perception that works in such a scale) is basically an insurmountable obstacle that I don't think teenage Gojo can overcome, so I don't think there's going to be a likely outcome of anything other than Mercer infecting teenage Gojo with the gasses.
He did, you're just remaining ignorant to it,and trying to argue that limitless automatically operates on that level and that it has no need for perception on that level. Furthermore nowhere is it stated that he can't block it out as a teenager. All he said was that it was difficult. Difficult ≠ Not able to block it.
Secondly that same gojo says he's still working on it, he didn't finish his training. That means he has been working on that stuff for a long while.

Prove that it is a NLf or concede.

He did give you scans, you are just being purely skeptical for the sake of it, pure cognitive bias in short.
Though here's a more precise scan, + the movie is more canon anyways.
There are three scans in total. And the last one says that to do all that with his limitless or his cursed energy manipulation requires these eyes.

There is also something called logical deduction. In order to manipulate space-time at an atomic level, through precise curse manipulation, how high do you think your perception has to be? Not to mention. it is directly stated that limitless is impossible to use without the six eyes that grants high level of perception.
Shimo and Iso are quite famous translators (at least if you're deep in the JJK Fandom) that are basically known for their best translations on par with Lightning's, to even better. Basically they're better than Tcbscans or Viz translation in general. They go over how using Limitless is basically impossible to do so, due to statements from Gege from guides and interviews and shi.
Even the description for Six eyes says:
"The Six Eyes is what makes the Limitless Jujutsu the strongest technique. A unique predisposition of the Gojo family that can detect cursed energy, where the target’s jujutsu technique is foreseen. It is rare even among the generation of wielders, and with it is possible to manage cursed energy at the microscopic level. It is an inborn talent necessary to use the “Limitless Jujutsu” to its maximum potential."

He did, you're just remaining ignorant to it,and trying to argue that limitless automatically operates on that level and that it has no need for perception on that level. Furthermore nowhere is it stated that he can't block it out as a teenager. All he said was that it was difficult. Difficult ≠ Not able to block it.
Secondly that same gojo says he's still working on it, he didn't finish his training. That means he has been working on that stuff for a long while.

Limitless operating at atomic level ≠ Six Eyes having Atomic level Perception. Give any statement, even Word of God statement would do, that Six Eyes "can see atoms" (or "can see Cursed Energy at the atomic level and use it to perceive surroundings", or similar) or else your claims are unsubstantiated.

Also, working on it doesn’t mean anything since that's still not evidence he has actually succeeded. I can be "working on a product", but that does not mean that product is functional or works as intended.

Prove that it is a NLf or concede.

"As far as how this site operates, the burden of proof is on the user to prove a character can do something, but proof is not needed to be provided to state that a character can't do something (so the user needs to provide proof to prove a positive, but they don’t need proof to substantiate a negative). So the burden of proof is on you to prove teenage Gojo can block poisonous gasses by giving explicit scans. If teenage Gojo lacks the explicit scans, then he can't block poisonous gasses because he lacks the feats to do so, it's as simple as that."
No, because the burden of proof is not on me, it’s on you.

This means I can say "character X lacks scans to prove they can do something" (which is implied under NLF, which is all about extrapolating what a character's abilities are into achieving things that characters themselves haven’t have scans of doing), and it would be treated as valid as it’s on the other side of the debater to prove that they can do it.

So I’m not the one needed to prove a negative, while you’re the one that’s needed to prove a positive - and literally all it takes is to provide the scans with Six Eyes having atomic level perception to prove that Six Eyes has atomic level Perception.

He did give you scans, you are just being purely skeptical for the sake of it, pure cognitive bias in short.
Though here's a more precise scan, + the movie is more canon anyways.

There are three scans in total. And the last one says that to do all that with his limitless or his cursed energy manipulation requires these eyes.

I’m sceptical because I have yet to see a scan that explicitly states that Six Eyes has atomic level perception, and that skepticism currently remains because I have yet to see any hard proof that Six Eyes actually perceives at the atomic level or greater. That skepticism remains valid simply because I have yet to see an explicit scan that grants such atomic level perception.

Literally nothing about those scans mentioned that the Six Eyes perceives at the atomic level, just a paraphrasing of "Limitless is usable because of Six Eyes"… Which does not prove Six Eyes grants atomic level perception.

A character can have ability X that works at the subatomic level, but ability X can only be activated if ability Y is activated (a mechanic that happens for some fictional characters within fiction)… But that does not mean ability Y itself works at the subatomic level.

If you want to clear all doubts, do please actually provide explicit scans that actually means Six Eyes perceives at the atomic level.

There is also something called logical deduction. In order to manipulate space-time at an atomic level, through precise curse manipulation, how high do you think your perception has to be? Not to mention. it is directly stated that limitless is impossible to use without the six eyes that grants high level of perception.
Manipulation ≠ Perception.

There are characters within fiction that are capable of manipulating stuff at a specific microscopic scale all the time, and many of such characters have also shown to lack capabilities to perceive stuff at a specific microscopic level as well (as in, they can’t perceive stuff at the same level as they are manipulating).

For Gojo to be capable of atomic level Perception doubtlessly, there needs to be explicit scans that suggests he has such Perception.

Logical deduction itself is fine and all, but is not enough to substitute for the lack of scans or feats (when there’s not even a scan of a statement stating that Six Eyes has atomic level perception).

Gojo's Hollow Purple was rejected as being Existence Erasure precisely because it lacks the scans of actually erasing stuff (so it is instead treated as Void Manipulation), and Gojo having atomic level perception doesn’t appear to be even listed as such in his profile, much less having scans of such anywhere from either the source material or Word of God.

Shimo and Iso are quite famous translators (at least if you're deep in the JJK Fandom) that are basically known for their best translations on par with Lightning's, to even better. Basically they're better than Tcbscans or Viz translation in general. They go over how using Limitless is basically impossible to do so, due to statements from Gege from guides and interviews and shi.
Even the description for Six eyes says:
"The Six Eyes is what makes the Limitless Jujutsu the strongest technique. A unique predisposition of the Gojo family that can detect cursed energy, where the target’s jujutsu technique is foreseen. It is rare even among the generation of wielders, and with it is possible to manage cursed energy at the microscopic level. It is an inborn talent necessary to use the “Limitless Jujutsu” to its maximum potential."
I’ve read the WoG statements from the link, and it’s still paraphrasing of "Limitless is usable because of Six Eyes"… Which still does not prove Six Eyes grants atomic level perception.

Look, I want Gojo to actually be able to have atomic level perception too, and I definitely like Gojo better than Alex Mercer and I definitely don’t want Gojo to get stomped by such a less likeable character, but I have yet to see scans of Six Eyes having any explicit scans of atomic level Perception.

Literally all the best I see is the scans of paraphrasing of "Limitless is usable because of Six Eyes"… Which is, quite frankly, not enough to substantiate any atomic level Perception.

Again, a character can have ability X that works at the microscopic level, but ability X can only be activated if ability Y is activated (a mechanic that happens for some fictional characters within fiction)… But that does not mean ability Y itself works at the same microscopic level.

If other characters requires such hard proof to substantiate their capability of having microscopic level Perception, I don’t see how Gojo would be any different.

Again, scans and feats triumphs all in this site, and all I see is a bunch of scans of Limitless working at the atomic level and Six Eyes being needed to operate it, but none of the scans provided have mentioned anywhere that Six Eyes itself works at the atomic level… So please actually provide explicit scans that actually states that the Six Eyes works at the atomic level like Limitless does, or atomic level Perception can’t be substantiated for the Six Eyes.

Limitless operating at atomic level ≠ Six Eyes having Atomic level Perception. Give any statement, even Word of God statement would do, that Six Eyes "can see atoms" (or "can see Cursed Energy at the atomic level and use it to perceive surroundings", or similar) or else your claims are unsubstantiated.

Also, working on it doesn’t mean anything since that's still not evidence he has actually succeeded. I can be "working on a product", but that does not mean that product is functional or works as intended.

This means I can say "character X lacks scans to prove they can do something" (which is implied under NLF, which is all about extrapolating what a character's abilities are into achieving things that characters themselves haven’t have scans of doing), and it would be treated as valid as it’s on the other side of the debater to prove that they can do it.

So I’m not the one needed to prove a negative, while you’re the one that’s needed to prove a positive - and literally all it takes is to provide the scans with Six Eyes having atomic level perception to prove that Six Eyes has atomic level Perception.

I’m sceptical because I have yet to see a scan that explicitly states that Six Eyes has atomic level perception, and that skepticism currently remains because I have yet to see any hard proof that Six Eyes actually perceives at the atomic level or greater. That skepticism remains valid simply because I have yet to see an explicit scan that grants such atomic level perception.

Literally nothing about those scans mentioned that the Six Eyes perceives at the atomic level, just a paraphrasing of "Limitless is usable because of Six Eyes"… Which does not prove Six Eyes grants atomic level perception.

A character can have ability X that works at the subatomic level, but ability X can only be activated if ability Y is activated (a mechanic that happens for some fictional characters within fiction)… But that does not mean ability Y itself works at the subatomic level.

If you want to clear all doubts, do please actually provide explicit scans that actually means Six Eyes perceives at the atomic level.

There are characters within fiction that are capable of manipulating stuff at a specific microscopic scale all the time, and many of such characters have also shown to lack capabilities to perceive stuff at a specific microscopic level as well (as in, they can’t perceive stuff at the same level as they are manipulating).

For Gojo to be capable of atomic level Perception doubtlessly, there needs to be explicit scans that suggests he has such Perception.

Logical deduction itself is fine and all, but is not enough to substitute for the lack of scans or feats (when there’s not even a scan of a statement stating that Six Eyes has atomic level perception).

Gojo's Hollow Purple was rejected as being Existence Erasure precisely because it lacks the scans of actually erasing stuff (so it is instead treated as Void Manipulation), and Gojo having atomic level perception doesn’t appear to be even listed as such in his profile, much less having scans of such anywhere from either the source material or Word of God.

I’ve read the WoG statements from the link, and it’s still paraphrasing of "Limitless is usable because of Six Eyes"… Which still does not prove Six Eyes grants atomic level perception.

Look, I want Gojo to actually be able to have atomic level perception too, and I definitely like Gojo better than Alex Mercer and I definitely don’t want Gojo to get stomped by such a less likeable character, but I have yet to see scans of Six Eyes having any explicit scans of atomic level Perception.

Literally all the best I see is the scans of paraphrasing of "Limitless is usable because of Six Eyes"… Which is, quite frankly, not enough to substantiate any atomic level Perception.

Again, a character can have ability X that works at the microscopic level, but ability X can only be activated if ability Y is activated (a mechanic that happens for some fictional characters within fiction)… But that does not mean ability Y itself works at the same microscopic level.

If other characters requires such hard proof to substantiate their capability of having microscopic level Perception, I don’t see how Gojo would be any different.

Again, scans and feats triumphs all in this site, and all I see is a bunch of scans of Limitless working at the atomic level and Six Eyes being needed to operate it, but none of the scans provided have mentioned anywhere that Six Eyes itself works at the atomic level… So please actually provide explicit scans that actually states that the Six Eyes works at the atomic level like Limitless does, or atomic level Perception can’t be substantiated for the Six Eyes.
This is just bunch of chatter extended unnecessary. Idk how you get it this long.. Whatever.

Also, working on it doesn’t mean anything since that's still not evidence he has actually succeeded. I can be "working on a product", but that does not mean that product is functional or works as intended
Again you're just being ignorant to the proof and logical deduction given to you. Like I said, in order to manipulate something at that level, you need to have such perception in the first place, and all points towards the six eyes, which you seem to weasel your way out constantly throughout this thread and through my blatantly explicit evidence. "The six eyes can see atom" Ah yes it's as if me manipulating some energy at that level of control through my special eyes with special senses is not able to view at that level of control... make it make sense. Because your logic in itself is inherently flawed. And unsubstantiated? My dude, literally each and every one of your claims are unsubstantiated and relies quite heavily on pure skepticism for the sake of skepticism.

Literally not the same lmfao. You claimed that it is a NLF because teen gojo explicitly says that filtering out poison is still difficult to do at his level when he is still currently training. He has been training for a decade or so, and achieved domain. He has achieved domain, something that is considered to be peak of sorcery. Do you think domain is less difficult than achieving a level of control where he can filter out poison? If you do, then there is no need to further discuss, as you'd just be proving that your entire logic is inherently flawed and contradictory against the story itself. Not to mention, that same gojo is still training but apparently we neef explicit proof to show he can do it? Lmao.

Though that isn't even getting into what the raws actually says, which I'll quote:
**- Yup. It's working.

• What even was that?!
  • Was the target selected automatically?

- YUP!
Text outside balloon - (To be more precise...)

They were being selected manually, but now the process is automatic.
I can already sort the objects by spell power — but now I can also sort the risk of harm by mass, speed, and shape!

Would be nice to sort them by poison levels, but that's still pretty hard now.
With this, I can basically use the Limitless all the time, with minimal resources!**
Here's the image of the raw scan:
All in all, he can filter it, but filtering them out on poison levels is difficult at that stage for him.
Which by the way, doesn't mean he can't, especially with his level of perception which you can't debunk or counter aside from offering pure skepticism that is illogical. Heck your very argument that it is NLf is just again being purely ignorant to what's being said through pure mental gymnastics. Again, prove that it says it is impossible for him to filter out poison or concede. But you can't obviously. You'd just resort to that argument about how the six eyes does not have that level of perception even after being fed the information, a explicit information about how that level of manipulation that gojo has, is all through these eyes. So please keep that pure illogical skepticism out or concede.

I’m sceptical because I have yet to see a scan that explicitly states that Six Eyes has atomic level perception, and that skepticism currently remains because I have yet to see any hard proof that Six Eyes actually perceives at the atomic level or greater. That skepticism remains valid simply because I have yet to see an explicit scan that grants such atomic level perception
You're skeptical because of no valid reason really. You have a scan explicitly stating so. At this point you're asking for a hyper analysis on words when the words are explicit as it can get there about how all of this is possible through these eyes. The level of manipulation on that level of perception is ALL through these eyes. "Hard proof" There is hard proof, but the problem lies in your cognitive bias, which is unable to actually see obvious as **** information.
"The Limitless interferes on Atomic Level. Controlling space-time with precise manipulation of cursed energy. And what makes that all possible is the power of those eyes." I guess I gotta feed you basic English understanding too in any case you try to weasel out of this too.
"Precise manipulation of cursed energy". Is through control. Literally control. And said control is maintained by Satoru Gojo, all thanks to the six eyes. All of these feats are possible through the six eyes which is basically super duper op high level of senses in verse. In order for people to even use limitless in the first place, you would need these six eyes because they literally give you these high level of senses to manipulate at such level in the first place. Trying to argue otherwise just goes against the laws of logic itself so don't try it. This is as clear as it gets.

Also, precision? Lol. I wonder where else that is stated... It is right above me.

It did, you're just denying it for the sake of denying it, it is as clear as it gets. Yes? To use a technique, you need to know how to control your energy. Where the **** do you think they go. You think the form of ce or the flow or control of it is fully automatic on its own??? That makes no sense whatsoever.

"A character can have ability X that works at the subatomic level, but ability X can only be activated if ability Y is activated (a mechanic that happens for some fictional characters within fiction)… But that does not mean ability Y itself works at the subatomic level." That's not the same at all 😂. Literally false equivalency at its best. To activate your cursed technique, you need to control your cursed energy to form said ability. That's literally how it works. Whatever it may be, you achieve it through control of your technique. Why else do you think nobody can use the limitless? Because they do not have such precise level of CE control.

Im sorry but this ain't the same here. Gojo is manipulating CE on the atomic level with the limitless. In order to do that, he needs the six eyes. Why? because he NEEDS those senses to even do that in the first place. Which is why nobody else can do it.
For Gojo to be capable of atomic level Perception doubtlessly, there needs to be explicit scans that suggests he has such Perception
I did, you're just denying with hard evidence infront of you. The objective issue here, IS ON you.
What feats 😭 You mean a display of his technique which through statements say all of this is possible through his six eyes as it is verbatim stated? Already provided. You're just ignoring it.
Stated in source and by word of god. HP or not, that is irrelevant to this discussion.

You literally didn't 😭
this is as clear as saying that the sky is blue. And somehow you're here telling me it ain't?

"Look, I want" I don't care really, no offense. Neither do I care that you just tried committing an appeal to emotion fallacy there. What I care is how ridiculous your logic and view is. That is so illogical.

Again, scans and feats triumphs all in this site, and all I see is a bunch of scans of Limitless working at the atomic level and Six Eyes being needed to operate it, but none of the scans provided have mentioned anywhere that Six Eyes itself works at the atomic level… So please actually provide explicit scans that actually states that the Six Eyes works at
Yes and to operate limitless at such level needs the six eyes which literally means he gotta have GOOD perception???? How else are you gonna do that. Let's for one second consider this ridiculous idea that this is all part of Limitless Mechanic. You would have to literally ignore the fact that in order to operate something at a specific level, TO CONTROL it even, is to manipulate it at that level. Which is directly linked through this Busted af eyes that grant you high level of senses.

This is as clear as it gets. Though knowing you, you're definitely gonna try to weasel out of this as unfortunate as it is, despite things being made excessively clear.

Miguel literally says "what makes it possible are those eyes" right after saying Limitless manipulates space on an atomic level

This is just bunch of chatter extended unnecessary. Idk how you get it this long.. Whatever.

Again you're just being ignorant to the proof and logical deduction given to you. Like I said, in order to manipulate something at that level, you need to have such perception in the first place, and all points towards the six eyes, which you seem to weasel your way out constantly throughout this thread and through my blatantly explicit evidence. "The six eyes can see atom" Ah yes it's as if me manipulating some energy at that level of control through my special eyes with special senses is not able to view at that level of control... make it make sense. Because your logic in itself is inherently flawed. And unsubstantiated? My dude, literally each and every one of your claims are unsubstantiated and relies quite heavily on pure skepticism for the sake of skepticism.
Okay. Prove that Six Eyes can perceive Cursed Energy at the atomic level with more adequate scans than what you've provided.

Also, manipulating something at that level does not mean perception at that level, because, again, characters in fiction has shown to manipulate something at a specific level and yet lacks perception at that same level.

Also, ad hominem? All right then.
Literally not the same lmfao. You claimed that it is a NLF because teen gojo explicitly says that filtering out poison is still difficult to do at his level when he is still currently training. He has been training for a decade or so, and achieved domain. He has achieved domain, something that is considered to be peak of sorcery. Do you think domain is less difficult than achieving a level of control where he can filter out poison? If you do, then there is no need to further discuss, as you'd just be proving that your entire logic is inherently flawed and contradictory against the story itself. Not to mention, that same gojo is still training but apparently we neef explicit proof to show he can do it? Lmao.
Yes, because filtering poison is not the same as achieving Domain Expansion... Because they are two completely different subjects.

Difficulty is irrelevant, all that matters is scans and feats.
Though that isn't even getting into what the raws actually says, which I'll quote:
**- Yup. It's working.

• What even was that?!
  • Was the target selected automatically?

- YUP!
Text outside balloon - (To be more precise...)

They were being selected manually, but now the process is automatic.
I can already sort the objects by spell power — but now I can also sort the risk of harm by mass, speed, and shape!

Would be nice to sort them by poison levels, but that's still pretty hard now.
With this, I can basically use the Limitless all the time, with minimal resources!**
Here's the image of the raw scan:
All that says is Infinity is automatic based on mass, shape and speed... This says nothing about the Six Eyes, and your scans only states that Six Eyes is used to make Limitless become usable - it does not say anything about Six Eyes perceiving at the atomic level anywhere.

All in all, he can filter it, but filtering them out on poison levels is difficult at that stage for him.
Which by the way, doesn't mean he can't, especially with his level of perception which you can't debunk or counter aside from offering pure skepticism that is illogical. Heck your very argument that it is NLf is just again being purely ignorant to what's being said through pure mental gymnastics. Again, prove that it says it is impossible for him to filter out poison or concede. But you can't obviously. You'd just resort to that argument about how the six eyes does not have that level of perception even after being fed the information, a explicit information about how that level of manipulation that gojo has, is all through these eyes. So please keep that pure illogical skepticism out or concede.
Him stating that it is difficult for him to filter out poison alone is enough to prove that filtering poisons is not a definitive feat for him - in fact, him stating that is an anti-feat. Anti-feat are anti-feats, and they showcase that teenage Gojo struggles at filtering out poisons - and since there is no scans afterwards that showcases he can filter out gaseous poisons... I'm pretty sure lack of scans is enough to conclude that filtering out poisons is not definitive, much less substantial.

Also, pure illogical skepticism? Ad hominem yet again.
You're skeptical because of no valid reason really. You have a scan explicitly stating so. At this point you're asking for a hyper analysis on words when the words are explicit as it can get there about how all of this is possible through these eyes. The level of manipulation on that level of perception is ALL through these eyes. "Hard proof" There is hard proof, but the problem lies in your cognitive bias, which is unable to actually see obvious as **** information.
"The Limitless interferes on Atomic Level. Controlling space-time with precise manipulation of cursed energy. And what makes that all possible is the power of those eyes." I guess I gotta feed you basic English understanding too in any case you try to weasel out of this too.
"Precise manipulation of cursed energy". Is through control. Literally control. And said control is maintained by Satoru Gojo, all thanks to the six eyes. All of these feats are possible through the six eyes which is basically super duper op high level of senses in verse. In order for people to even use limitless in the first place, you would need these six eyes because they literally give you these high level of senses to manipulate at such level in the first place. Trying to argue otherwise just goes against the laws of logic itself so don't try it. This is as clear as it gets.

Also, precision? Lol. I wonder where else that is stated... It is right above me.
Ad hominem again.

And the scans does not explicitly state anything about the Six Eyes, it's all about the Limitless, and all I saw was that Six Eyes made the usage of Limitless possible (which, again, is also due to Six Eyes reducing Cursed Energy usage).

Again, you make all these arguments, yet it can all be attributed to the Limitless' capabilities rather than the Six Eyes, because I have not seen any scans that explicitly states that Six Eyes grants atomic level perception.

I can easily say "Alex Mercer can manipulate all traces of targets infected by the Blacklight Virus at the molecular level, that also means he can perceive all molecules of the targets with his own eyes", but that isn't true because he lacks scans of perceiving at such a level - similar applies to Gojo Satoru with his Six Eyes. Again, Limitless and Six Eyes aren't the same thing.

Seriously, you kept on using Ad hominem against me again and again, personally attacking me instead of focusing purely on my arguments. XD

It did, you're just denying it for the sake of denying it, it is as clear as it gets. Yes? To use a technique, you need to know how to control your energy. Where the **** do you think they go. You think the form of ce or the flow or control of it is fully automatic on its own??? That makes no sense whatsoever.

"A character can have ability X that works at the subatomic level, but ability X can only be activated if ability Y is activated (a mechanic that happens for some fictional characters within fiction)… But that does not mean ability Y itself works at the subatomic level." That's not the same at all 😂. Literally false equivalency at its best. To activate your cursed technique, you need to control your cursed energy to form said ability. That's literally how it works. Whatever it may be, you achieve it through control of your technique. Why else do you think nobody can use the limitless? Because they do not have such precise level of CE control.
Ad hominem for at least the fourth time yet again.

Controlling Cursed Energy doesn't mean anything about the Six Eyes or that it can perceive at that level - and the feat of manipulating the Cursed Energy at the atomic level comes from the Limitless based on the scans, I have yet to see the scans explicitly stating that the Six Eyes allows for perceiving Cursed Energy at the atomic level or matter at the atomic level.

And yes, it's the same semantics, because that's literally the points being argued for Gojo's Atomic level perception here.

Again, controlling Cursed Energy to activate Cursed Technique does not mean the user's own perception or eyes are at the atomic level - Gojo's Six Eyes wasn't even stated anywhere of working on the atomic level like his Limitless does.

Im sorry but this ain't the same here. Gojo is manipulating CE on the atomic level with the limitless. In order to do that, he needs the six eyes. Why? because he NEEDS those senses to even do that in the first place. Which is why nobody else can do it.
Same semantics. Needing Six Eyes to manipulate Space on the atomic level using Cursed Energy with Limitless does not prove anything - literally all it proves is that Limitless requires Six Eyes to be usable, nothing about Six Eyes seeing stuff down to their very atoms.

I did, you're just denying with hard evidence infront of you. The objective issue here, IS ON you.
You haven't, because I have yet to see a scan provided that gives the statement "Six Eyes can see Cursed Energy at the atomic level", "My eyes can see atoms", "These eyes can see the atomic structure of targets", or similar... All of which are not present in any of those scans.

Also, ad hominem for the fifth time. Seriously, dude?

What feats 😭 You mean a display of his technique which through statements say all of this is possible through his six eyes as it is verbatim stated? Already provided. You're just ignoring it.
You proved that Limitless is only ever possible to be used because of the Six Eyes, nothing about Six Eyes actually being able to perceive at the atomic level.

Stated in source and by word of god. HP or not, that is irrelevant to this discussion.
None of the source material or the Word of God actually mentions that Hollow Purple can erase stuff from existence, but fine, I guess that is irrelevant to this discussion.

You literally didn't 😭
this is as clear as saying that the sky is blue. And somehow you're here telling me it ain't?

"Look, I want" I don't care really, no offense. Neither do I care that you just tried committing an appeal to emotion fallacy there. What I care is how ridiculous your logic and view is. That is so illogical.
Yes I did. Again, Manipulating ≠ Perceiving.

Limitless being usable only because of Six Eyes does not mean anything about Six Eyes perceiving stuff at the atomic level.

And of course it is clear, but its clear statements says nothing about the Six Eyes seeing atoms or atomic structure.
If you care, then your claims can't be substantiated.

You say I am committing fallacies, and yet a core crux of many of your arguments relies on Ad hominem. You literally insulted me and personally attacked my character several times throughout this thread, and yet you implied my arguments are fallacious?

Ad hominem is literally a fallacy on itself you know.

Yes and to operate limitless at such level needs the six eyes which literally means he gotta have GOOD perception???? How else are you gonna do that. Let's for one second consider this ridiculous idea that this is all part of Limitless Mechanic. You would have to literally ignore the fact that in order to operate something at a specific level, TO CONTROL it even, is to manipulate it at that level. Which is directly linked through this Busted af eyes that grant you high level of senses.

This is as clear as it gets. Though knowing you, you're definitely gonna try to weasel out of this as unfortunate as it is, despite things being made excessively clear.
Limitless operating at such a level because of the Six Eyes, which I have only seen scans proving that the Six Eyes can reduce Cursed Energy usage and seeing Cursed Energy (with nowhere of the scans stating that Six Eyes can perceive Cursed Energy at the atomic level, mind you, just that it can perceive Energy like a high-resolution thermographic camera), does not prove anything about Six Eyes granting atomic level perception.

Controlling stuff does not mean being able to seeing the structure of that stuff with your own eyes. Again, you haven't provided the scans of Six Eyes granting atomic level perception, and you have resorted to personally attacking my character several times throughout the course of this thread.

Also, "weasel out of this"? Ad hominem for more than the sixth time yet again.

Seriously, all I was looking for are explicit scans of Six Eyes having atomic level Perception (and not be attributed because of Limitless), and not only did I not get the sufficient scans, but I got insulted several times by you.

Can you just not resort to insults and slandering, and actually provide a respectful discussion?

Seriously, it's not difficult for me to concede, and I only ever conceded when I am given sufficient explicit scans... And the scans provided doesn't even prove anything about Six Eyes having atomic level Perception, all it proves is that Limitless is only usable because of Six Eyes, and that Limitless manipulates space at the atomic level with Cursed Energy (and it being attributed to Six Eyes is questionable when I have yet to see explicit scans of Six Eyes seeing stuff at the atomic level).

Last edited:
Miguel literally says "what makes it possible are those eyes" right after saying Limitless manipulates space on an atomic level
Miguel did say that, yes, but other scans also stated that Limitless is essentially unusable without the Six Eyes... So it doesn't really prove that Six Eyes can perceive at the atomic level, just that Limitless can manipulate space at the atomic level and it can only be used because of Six Eyes (with Six Eyes reducing Cursed Energy usage).

vs

Both Low 7-C
SBA
Speed =
wait hold on this is teen gojo right? is this pre or post awakening? cuse that would make all the difference between a stomp or a somewhat interesting fight

pre awakening gojo can't actually kill mercer since he has no actual abilities that could permenantly kill mercer as all he has is blue lapse and infinity itself which would mean mercer could technically outlast gojo here due to limtless stamina and he could possibly overcome infinity since this gojo can't actually make infinity distinguish between poisons as of yet so if mercer releases the gases up close its game over, if its post awakening teen gojo than we have ourselves a fight since he could take mercer out with purple if he make it big enough but the thing with the gas still stands

wait hold on this is teen gojo right? is this pre or post awakening? cuse that would make all the difference between a stomp or a somewhat interesting fight

pre awakening gojo can't actually kill mercer since he has no actual abilities that could permenantly kill mercer as all he has is blue lapse and infinity itself which would mean mercer could technically outlast gojo here due to limtless stamina and he could possibly overcome infinity since this gojo can't actually make infinity distinguish between poisons as of yet so if mercer releases the gases up close its game over, if its post awakening teen gojo than we have ourselves a fight since he could take mercer out with purple if he make it big enough but the thing with the gas still stands
Teen Gojo, I'm pretty sure, because that's the only version of Gojo that is Low 7-C based on current profile.

Teen Gojo, I'm pretty sure, because that's the only version of Gojo that is Low 7-C based on current profile.
yeah well aware there are two states to teen gojo the one where he has RCT, red and purple and the one that only has blue lapse and infinity
one of those gets stomped
the other one can actually kill mercer so its a fight

yeah well aware there are two states to teen gojo the one where he has RCT, red and purple and the one that only has blue lapse and infinity
one of those gets stomped
the other one can actually kill mercer so its a fight
There isn't a key differentiating the two. But I think this thread is using the teenage Gojo with Hollow Purple (still doesn't have Teleportation or Domain Expansion though, and his Hollow Purple has only shown to be the size of Toji's torso).

Also, while we're on track, can you find any explicit scans of Six Eyes having atomic-level Perception (and not actually it being attributed to Limitless)?

I've tried to scour the entire manga, and even the Word of God statements from the past threads, and I have yet to find any explicit scans that says the Six Eyes can see atoms or atomic structure of objects (or even Cursed Energy at the atomic level). I have tried really hard, but I couldn't find it, and all I see are scans the users provided are about Gojo using Limitless manipulating Space at the atomic level with Cursed Energy and Limitless requiring Six Eyes to operate... And not much more.

Were you able to find any? I couldn't, and I don't like the idea of Goatjo being stomped by Prototype 2 Mercer even if we're using his teenage version - I need explicit scans of atomic-level perception with Six Eyes so that he can detect the gasses are dangerous, and being able to see through Mercer's molecular-level Shapeshifting and disguises. 😩

There isn't a key differentiating the two. But I think this thread is using the teenage Gojo with Hollow Purple (still doesn't have Teleportation or Domain Expansion though, and his Hollow Purple has only shown to be the size of Toji's torso).

Also, while we're on track, can you find any explicit scans of Six Eyes having atomic-level Perception (and not actually it being attributed to Limitless)?

I've tried to scour the entire manga, and even the Word of God statements from the past threads, and I have yet to find any explicit scans that says the Six Eyes can see atoms or atomic structure of objects (or even Cursed Energy at the atomic level). I have tried really hard, but I couldn't find it, and all I see are scans the users provided are about Gojo using Limitless manipulating Space at the atomic level with Cursed Energy and Limitless requiring Six Eyes to operate... And not much more.

Were you able to find any? I couldn't, and I don't like the idea of Goatjo being stomped by Prototype 2 Mercer even if we're using his teenage version - I need explicit scans of atomic-level perception with Six Eyes so that he can detect the gasses are dangerous, and being able to see through Mercer's molecular-level Shapeshifting and disguises. 😩
I mean there are no statements of him being able to see atomic structure just the statments of him manipulating his CE to the atomic level although even if he can see this will sooner or later go to alex if we agree that gojo can't make a hollow purple bigger than a torso since gojo would not be able to kill alex while alex would be more than able to outlast gojo, as gojo as a full grown man going all out was tired after 5 mins of running and killing cuse while he has a near infinite supply of CE his human stamina is very much limited

So mercer outlasts one way or the other unless gojo can make a big enough hollow purple

I mean there are no statements of him being able to see atomic structure just the statments of him manipulating his CE to the atomic level although even if he can see this will sooner or later go to alex if we agree that gojo can't make a hollow purple bigger than a torso since gojo would not be able to kill alex while alex would be more than able to outlast gojo, as gojo as a full grown man going all out was tired after 5 mins of running and killing cuse while he has a near infinite supply of CE his human stamina is very much limited

So mercer outlasts one way or the other unless gojo can make a big enough hollow purple
Oh. Darn. Maybe one day if Gojo were to ever return from his defeat by Sukuna and gets more Six Eyes statements (hopefully seeing stuff at the atomic level). 😫

Some of the other users don't seem to agree that Gojo lacks scans of seeing atomic structures though, but yeah, I agree that there doesn't seem to be statements where the Six Eyes grants atomic-level perception or the ability to see atomic structures (the best we got was Limitless manipulating Space at the atomic level with Cursed Energy, with not much to do with Six Eyes beyond scans of Six Eyes reducing Cursed Energy usage).

Yeah, I agree that Mercer has the advantage of infinite stamina (along with Self-Sustenance), whereas Gojo has finite Cursed Energy and non-infinite stamina, so Mercer would definitely outlast against teenage Gojo in the battle of attrition - teenage Gojo's only chance is to output a large enough Hollow Purple to engulf Mercer's entire body (which might be a bit difficult, since teenage Gojo seems to only show to create a Hollow Purple the size of Toji's torso).

Oh. Darn. Maybe one day if Gojo were to ever return from his defeat by Sukuna and gets more Six Eyes statements (hopefully seeing stuff at the atomic level). 😫

Some of the other users don't seem to agree that Gojo lacks scans of seeing atomic structures though, but yeah, I agree that there doesn't seem to be statements where the Six Eyes grants atomic-level perception or the ability to see atomic structures (the best we got was Limitless manipulating Space at the atomic level with Cursed Energy, with not much to do with Six Eyes beyond scans of Six Eyes reducing Cursed Energy usage).

Yeah, I agree that Mercer has the advantage of infinite stamina (along with Self-Sustenance), whereas Gojo has finite Cursed Energy and non-infinite stamina, so Mercer would definitely outlast against teenage Gojo in the battle of attrition - teenage Gojo's only chance is to output a large enough Hollow Purple to engulf Mercer's entire body (which might be a bit difficult, since teenage Gojo seems to only show to create a Hollow Purple the size of Toji's torso).
yeah Go/Jo could use more explanations about his six eyes

Back