• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zen-Oh couldnt react to the second half of the ToP, and Gogeta is quite a bit above all of the ToP fighters

Zen O couldn't see Dyspo, yes. He still saw MUI Goku. Easily PIS considering that was most likely to hype Dyspo's speed.

Still. Gogeta >>>> Mui >>>> dyspo Wouldnt Gogeta blitz Zeno despite the difference in strenght?

This is a Stomp we don't know much about Zen Oh and I don't think Gogeta can do anything against Zen Oh and I don't think Gogeta can survive Zen Oh's Hakai.

Why is this a thing? Zeno snaps...

And there's nothing saying that Zeno was able to catch up with UI Goku's movements. It is very likely that he only saw the after affects of them fighting each other like the shockwaves. Even Toppo wasn't able to see Goku's movements.

Zeno shouldn't be used in debates since we don't know what kind of combat prowess he has, if any. The best we have is Beerus' statement.

"While the Omni King isn't a fighter like you mortal, you couldn't even begin to fathom the depths of his power".

Based on this, Gogeta can be an OG fighter up to eleven and still get lolnoped by Zenny.

Stomp.

I mean, Zen O can be used in debates given we saw what he did to Zamas, so he at least has in-character uses for his power.

Yeah he speed blitzes his way into nonexistence. Seriously Gogeta just gets erased and isn't doing anything to Zeno. This stomp needs to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back