• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs Link

I imagine Godzilla screaming "SHINYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" and charging. Link and Fi start hilariously running from big G.

Still that wish sounds like NLF. Really how many times he can use it?

Godzilla can use his soul powers if got death, he will resurrect o/and take other bodies. He can divide his soul in millons more so there will be millons of Godzillas after all.

Kiryu-MG3 said:

Godzilla can use his soul powers if got death, he will resurrect o/and take other bodies. He can divide his soul in millons more so there will be millons of Godzillas after all.
As many as he wishes.

Existence Erasure affects the soul. G won't even have a soul to split.

TriforcePower1 said:
Kiryu-MG3 said:

As many as he wishes.
Existence Erasure affects the soul. G won't even have a soul to split.
yeah , Zeus also destroyed his soul and it's didn't work , plus the Existence Erasure you were talking about was Hakai ,i don't think the default Existence Erasure can affect soul anyway

Still the wish is NLF that should be banned.

IF IIRC existence erasure has levels. Link has erased someone with millons of Souls?

Godzilla has millons of Souls, each one can be divided into millons more. G can possess his toys without need of be death. There will be many Godzillas anyway.

Link wish Works in other universes? Also you're not explaining how the wish Works and I dont remember if is used in character or not at The beggining of every battle?

Godzilla can still scape and dodge everything due to his Probability manipulation.

Fi doesnt explain everything to link Ex. The fact that Grahim was another Sword or how to solve every dungeon step by step. She only gives Link advices not ALL the info.

To make the Triforce stop Navi

The triforce cant stop Navi.

None can stop her.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Still the wish is NLF that should be banned.

IF IIRC existence erasure has levels. Link has erased someone with millons of Souls?

Godzilla has millons of Souls, each one can be divided into millons more. G can possess his toys without need of be death. There will be many Godzillas anyway.

Link wish Works in other universes? Also you're not explaining how the wish Works and I dont remember if is used in character or not at The beggining of every battle?

Godzilla can still scape and dodge everything due to his Probability manipulation.

Fi doesnt explain everything to link Ex. The fact that Grahim was another Sword or how to solve every dungeon step by step. She only gives Link advices not ALL the info.
This is just basic, even if good, Reality Warping. Going by that logic, guys like UKG or Khârn wouldn't have anything.

Reality Warping did effect thousands of guys and an area the size of a Solar System (ALTTP's Dark World for both), so yes.

Link will just erase them anyways, assuming G can do that before 5 seconds.

Yes, it can. Link restored Hyrule from the Dark World at the end of ALTTP and fixed Lorule from Hyrule's Sacred Realm. It doesn't matter if he doesn't use it in character or not if Fi just tells him to use it.

How can you dodge "I think you die"?

Because there's no need to make the game even easier that what it already is. And Fi in general already suggests tactics to use against your enemy.

G can do a lot of things before the 5 seconds. Despite the equalized speed, cus you know rules. I wanna see Link fighting a Massively Faster than light+ Godzilla lol.

He has a sixth sense that tells him about troubles. He can send his souls and body out of the solar system in less than a second. 1/5

Some Godzillas can Start to evolve far away Link range. 2/5

The rest of souls could possess anyone. Some Godzillas could possess someone Link loves. 3/5

One Godzilla invites Link to fight as real warrior not just behind Fi and non-corporeality. Godzilla leaves his weapons and Link accepts as G doesnt have an evil aura.

Godzilla Probability manipulation is soo good Fi will not say Link to use the wish of the fairies, G probabilities of winning are high and the probability of Link using his weapon is low. Godzilla doesnt need to show his powers to battle Link in melee.

Fi doesnt know everything either, she is not omnicient. Godzilla battles Link as an honorable warrior. Godzilla lefs Link unconsious. G WINS.

The good luck is with Godzilla and the others Godzillas are just doing Godzilla things. Link wake ups and leaves the scenario.

actually only Hylians can use the triforce so it wont work for godzilla and yes the triforce can work in other universe`s and link's range is universal AND cross dimensional so Godz will ALWAYS be in range.

also Godz possesings someone link loves wouldnt work because one it Link vs Godz no one else and to Link as the power to exorcise people that are being controlled by powerfull souls.

and the rest of these arguments are insanly situational something gods wouldnt even think too do and link isnt the wielder of the triforce of wisdom for nothing he isnt one to give handicapes to people and less his enemies he's a swiss army kniff that was created to exploit weaknesse's its like asking batman to go easy on you and to forget prep time.

Fi knows alot of things you would be surpirse mate the reason she is limited to somethings is purely gameplay mecha and story telling trust me.

I'm highly optimistic here Senshi Godzilla is an honorable warrior and other incarnations like Rozan are really peaceful. So beign honest I dont see a high intelligent Composite Godzilla not doing the same.

Now even a normal incarnation was capable to turn a enemie into his friend. I'm sure a Composite Godzilla with a Probability manipulation x1000 of normal can do that even better.

Know I dont mind who wins. I love TLOZ abd Godzilla. So I'll be optimistic.

TriforcePower1 said:
Wait, you actually believed it?

VSBW rule number 1: Never trust PaChi about statistics I learnt this the hard way
Says the guy who believed that Emprah vs Ganon was a good fight for Gano.

welll this fight goes inconclusive then since Godz and Link both have empathic manip on a ridiculous level.

they both become friends and link uses Godz as a mount to help him fight King Ghidorah.

Well apparently it looks like he dosent he can come back to life but link seems to be able to negate it with the MS but i want to wait on the Godz more knowledgable person so far for me this seems more inconclusive

Back