• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs Link

Schnee One said:
Isn't Goji over 300x stronger?
He is but since weeks ago Zelda fans had been working on 3-A upgrades but most were rejected.

So Goji fans are waiting the result of the CRT from ToZ.

24 days after. So Link stills 4-B so the fight can continue.

How much resistance has Link to radiation, stronger AP, and Godzilla forms?

>Godzilla doesn't have non-physical interaction

Hero's shade laughs at his face and proceeds to EE him

Also, Link can resurrect a good amount of times.

TriforcePower1 said:
>Godzilla doesn't have non-physical interaction
Hero's shade laughs at his face and proceeds to EE him

Also, Link can resurrect a good amount of times.
Godzilla can resurrect a good number of times too.

Godzilla FRA Godzilla due to higher AP, resistance to Magic, Instintive Reaction, Duplication, Radiation, Time stop, and Teleportation.

Higher AP is useless as he can't touch Link as he's non-corporeal, and all those resistances are useless as Link's just going to analyze him and, seeing he doesn't resist EE, just EEs him.

So Link will turn non coporeal even at first look at Godzilla? he don't usually fight his opponents as corporeal?

Btw, Godzilla has instintive reaction and teleportation, enough to dodge everything Link has even if Link cant be touched.

Link doesn't turn non-corporeal. He already is.

That's useless against any kind of non-projectile based attacks, like Triforce or other stuff.

Link wins via abilities, vast amounts of equipment, skill, and intelligence, he isn't gonna one shot though, and he'll use a good amount of weapons, but he definitely has the tools to take him down, his shield has protected him from pretty everything thrown at him, his sword has slain many enemies, not to mention if Fierce Deity is allowed then Link will just go berserk, go all out without holding back, and generating the power to but Godzilla down, Ganon is hard to put down, yet Link has done it (though he did have his direct weakness), but that also opens up the question, could Link seal Godzilla, as from what I recall it can seal and banish evil (might be thinking of something else so if wrong please kindly correct me), plus those Light Arrows will do good damage, Ganon wasn't able to recover from it quickly or even at all (every time he got hit he wasted more energy which kept draining him, plus holy or items of good have shown to cut through regen a bit), plus I'm sure with protection from the Great Fairies he'd at least resist the radiation

ZellTemplar55 said:
Link wins via abilities, vast amounts of equipment, skill, and intelligence, he isn't gonna one shot though, and he'll use a good amount of weapons, but he definitely has the tools to take him down, his shield has protected him from pretty everything thrown at him, his sword has slain many enemies, not to mention if Fierce Deity is allowed then Link will just go berserk, go all out without holding back, and generating the power to but Godzilla down, Ganon is hard to put down, yet Link has done it (though he did have his direct weakness), but that also opens up the question, could Link seal Godzilla, as from what I recall it can seal and banish evil (might be thinking of something else so if wrong please kindly correct me), plus those Light Arrows will do good damage, Ganon wasn't able to recover from it quickly or even at all (every time he got hit he wasted more energy which kept draining him, plus holy or items of good have shown to cut through regen a bit), plus I'm sure with protection from the Great Fairies he'd at least resist the radiation
Godzilla has intelligence, equipment and skill too. Godzilla can go berserk if necesary, Composite Godzilla is quite the opposite to evil, most intelligent incarnations like Rozan are highly peaceful. Saying Link's shiel can protect him of attacks vastly stronger than anything is NLF.

Also Link will only survive radiation if he did it once in the canon of TLOZ, if not those are asumptions of yours. Godzilla just need a hit and battle is over but due non-corporeal ghost Link.

I think Godzilla would absorb Link's as a ghost and add him to his own power.

Link resists absorption. And Link is FAAR more likely to use the winning hax before godzilla thanks to Fi and info analysis.

Done it was so awesome. I have to update myself with SAO someday.

However Kirito's 151 or so FOE, Godzilla is 300 KiloFoe and probably higher with Amps.

Just 1 KiloFoe is nearly a stomp.

TriforcePower1 said:
Link resists absorption. And Link is FAAR more likely to use the winning hax before godzilla thanks to Fi and info analysis.
well , except Godzilla can use it's hax to against him

Schnee One said:
In character saying "No" to link Reality warping
Fi: "Use The Triforce"

Link: "Sure"

Not saying he leads with it, but it's the first thing he'll do right after Fi tells him to do it, which means at the start of the battle.

Not saying he leads with it, but it's the first thing he'll do right after Fi tells him to do it, which means at the start of the battle.

That's not exactly thought based is it?

That's not exactly thought based is it?

Speed wise, no, it's not.

I mean.

Link using the triforce to EE anyone is the most OoC thing you could argue.

Back